Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,577 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today (13453 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term / 2019: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Daura Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by sanpipita(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tinubu is now an errand boy, call him to Abuja today he will be there, they call him to daura he will be there too just cos of selfish interest.
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by omenkaLives(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bolustical:

What about gala and fanyogo dealers?
Nope. They are all the same.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by ihatesycophant(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
bayocanny:
this guy will got played once again by the Hausas
Why all these pains? Heal your wounds and stop crying blood. I thought they said, an adult is liable to take his/her decision. Then, this one crying blood and taken panadol for Tinubu headache.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by ihatesycophant(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
sanpipita:
Tinubu is now an errand boy, call him to Abuja today he will be there, they call him to daura he will be there too just cos of selfish interest.
If truth had to be said, the thing pain you seeing him romancing with Buhari again after he was sidelined in governance. Please take anagelsic to stay alive and learn to mind your own business because Tinubu is no small boy that can the tossed about. He's mature enough to take decision. Face front and dust your PVC to do according to your conscience.
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by sanpipita(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
ihatesycophant:

If truth had to be said, the thing pain you seeing him romancing with Buhari again after he was sidelined in governance. Please take anagelsic to stay alive and learn to mind your own business because Tinubu is no small boy that can the tossed about. He's mature enough to take decision. Face front and dust your PVC to do according to your conscience.

Wonder why I should be pained at the romance of two old failed leaders, I'm rather pained I'm queuing for fuel in this hot sun
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by ihatesycophant(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
iwezor1:
Am just tired of this country undecided
Relocate. If you don't like a country you have a universal fundamental right to relocate to your choicest country. Why complaining on NAIRALAND when you can apply simplest choice and save yourself the stress.
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by frankwyte: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Those who are logical and not side takers will tell you that this recent meetings taking place is to tell us that PMB will not be contesting 2019 afterall! The challenge now is who is going to be be representing APC?
Here are issues, most APC ''good politicians do not want PMB because he is not at it again, he has failed bigtime.
The sycophants, jackals, and opportunist want him run howbeit he will fail.
The Nation, 'reasonable' percentage will want PMB back to Daura.
But the question is who is going to take party ticket that will not tear the APC apart? as we speak they have been unable to hold a convention till date.
For me, i will want APC to remain and checkmate PDP, if they win because opposition is key, that's the mistake APC made by trying to kill PDP, however they are becoming formidable each moment, if APC had concentrated on the issue of governance without resulting to propaganda and leaving pressing state matters, i don't see PDP winning the next general election.
But APC needs to put her house inorder and model the party to a true party of ideology with men of character it will surely bounce back. The problem is that Nigerian politicians are not known for what they stand for 'no principle' only a few.
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by NairaMaster1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Are they relocating the FCT to DAURA?

God forbid
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by ihatesycophant(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
sanpipita:

Wonder why I should be pained at the romance of two old failed leaders, I'm rather pained I'm queuing for fuel in this hot sun
Hope your leaders are not also on the echelon of failed leaders that have refused to plan for his children but got privilege to do so at personal level and govt level? You're still pained. Sorry, your PVC should be the one to speak and not give yourself shocks.
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by sanpipita(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Hope your leaders are not also on the echelon of failed leaders that have refused to plan for his children but got privilege to do so at personal level and govt level? You're still pained. Sorry, your PVC should be the one to speak and not give yourself shocks.

No Nigeria politician is worth to be called my leader, and if your brain wasn't paining you, you will realize leaders like buhari you rush here like a thug to defend have failed Nigeria severally, they are ones who failed to plan for our future generations and they are still failing at it, continue pocketing crumbs while they fleece your country
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by tiredoflife(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
The first rain of the year kicked off a few days back
I was wondering if it will ever rain
This change has really taken anything sane in this country
We woke up to hear that the jagaban himself has being appointed the man to bring back all angry APC leaders back to the fold
And I recalled bukola saraki saying a ludo player in Lagos wants to play chess in abuja
How dumb can this man be
This brought me back to a story
I remember back then in secondary school
Emeka njoku and I went to steal a pot of rice from the school kitchen
We succeeded
Took it to the dormitory
Ate it
But the labour prefect Lanre Plo Ogunoye heard about the missing pot of rice
And after investigation called emeka
And emeka mentioned my name
I was called
And senior Lanre
Gave me a cane
With the instruction that any lie told against me by emeka
I should flog him
And I stood by as emeka kept singing like a bird
I couldn't raise my hand to strike one blow of cane
That was how I was tamed to agreeing I am a thief too
Same thing is playing out in national politics
My people say if u no want u money to lost
Give it to the main thief of the house to keep it for you
Tinubu is the known chairman of the angry people of APC
The beginning of this government saw him being ridiculed when he wanted to be addressed as the national leader of the party
He was ridiculed by the Presidency with many articles to force him back to his local politics
His cries were not listened to
Today he like a used plate
Which was used to eat amala and ewedu
And tossed under the bed
Has being brought out
The use wash rinse and repeat strategy they use the south west for since 1960 has begun
The middle belt is shaking with the herdsmen killings
The APC is using thier political calculator
2/3 majority votes is the aim
The south south is gone
The south east is gone
North east is in the bag
North west too is in the pocket
The middle belt is 50/50
The south west is the only zone that will do anything if promised presidency
All thanks to tinubu
Awolowo was promised same
To side the federal government during the civil war
He got nothing till
I heard he drank rat poison
How true is this
No one knows
Abiola took leadership
Was courted
Promised the presidency
He also died in the hands of the gambaris
Tinubu is being courted again
Promised things
He is to lead his people to the hands of his Fulani lords
I don't believe he is doing this with a clear mind
He must ve being threatened
He is cowed to do their biddings
How he comes out a winner in this will tell a lot if he now a master chess player or like always the Lagos island ludo champion
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by BABANGBALI: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Uncle pls tell him to go
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by horia: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
If these be your leaders as a Christian and all you do is fight payment of tithe, your dad would have used a condom
do you think before reasoning or you reason before u think.
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by ihatesycophant(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
frankwyte:
Those who are logical and not side takers will tell you that this recent meetings taking place is to tell us that PMB will not be contesting 2019 afterall! The challenge now is who is going to be be representing APC?
Here are issues, most APC ''good politicians do not want PMB because he is not at it again, he has failed bigtime.
But the question is who is going to take party ticket that will not tear the APC apart? as we speak they have been unable to hold a convention till date.
For me, i will want APC to remain and checkmate PDP, if they win because opposition is key, that's the mistake APC made by trying to kill PDP, however they are becoming formidable each moment, if APC had concentrated on the issue of governance without resulting to propaganda and leaving pressing state matters, i don't see PDP winning the next general election.
But APC needs to put her house inorder and model the party to a true party of ideology with men of character it will surely bounce back. The problem is that Nigerian politicians are not known for what they stand for 'no principle' only a few.
Sometimes when some of you comment I will just hiss because the way you guys read the scene of politics is at the side of myopicness. You think PDP is formidable because they held a failed convention. I can frankly tell you that PDP is on a time bomb and inching for explosion. Everything that played out before, during and after the convention was a bitter pill to many actors within the ranks of the party and many of them are waiting for slight opportunity to slide. If you hear out the vibes of many PDP stalwarts, they are not ready to stay under the veil of Wike and Fayose as controllers of the PDP. The time the manifestation will surface is when aspirants are to be chosen for 2019 elections, then you will see the real PDP. Please who are the good politicians you're talking about? Please place beside them their electoral value. This was the same miscalculation you guys made that made Jonathan failed in the last general elections. We are not talking of noise makers here people that have electoral values in their enclave. The only one I have seen is OBJ that can influence little because of his wide spread acceptance but do you think he will campaign for Atiku, Fayose and the rest vying for the post. The only person I am 100percent sure he will campaign for is Lamido, if he's given the ticket. Or are you talking about Babangida? Failed in your permutation. He has lost the electoral value because of his incapacitation and even before then. OBJ dusted him in the 2003 PDP primary even in his backyard.
By permutations, PDP have high hurdles to climb to attain what you arrogated to it.
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by wasyou: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oba of Lagos is not legal title...

It is a juju title

You should not expect police and military officers visit the oba of Lagos..
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by ihatesycophant(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
sanpipita:

No Nigeria politician is worth to be called my leader, and if your brain wasn't paining you, you will realize leaders like buhari you rush here like a thug to defend have failed Nigeria severally, they are ones who failed to plan for our future generations and they are still failing at it, continue pocketing crumbs while they fleece your country
Sorry, my life does not depend on govt. I flow with the help of God. You're the one that your tide depend solely on govt and their bad and good policies affect you deeply. Since they failed to plan for your future, that has ended your destiny. I'll advice you. Hardwork doesn't kill, do more to break from the shackles of limitations to your future, so that you can beat your chest and say 'my life does not depend on govt at anytime'. For your info, I am not remotely related to any politician in and out and I am not on the pay roll of any, so save your breathe.
Re: APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today by ihatesycophant(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
frankwyte:

Daily Post Nigeria
HOMENEWSJOBS IN NIGERIAPOLITICSMETROSPORTENTERTAINMENTMUSICOPINIONEDUCATIONHEALTHINTERVIEWDAILY POST GHANA
CONNECT WITH US

SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

POLITICS2019: Babangida, Obasanjo ‘stupid’ for asking Buhari not to seek re-election – Balarabe MusaPublished on February 17, 2018 By Seun Opejobi

Balarabe Musa, former Governor of Kaduna State, has lambasted ex-Presidents, Ibrahim Babangida and Olusegun Obasanjo over their separate statements advising President Muhammadu Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019.

The former Kaduna State governor, who described statements by both ex-leaders as “stupid,” stressed that “nobody should be deceived.”

He maintained that both leaders never performed better than Buhari when they were in power.

Musa made the remark while responding to a question from The Sun.

According to Musa, “That is stupid. Nobody should be deceived. They have not performed better than Buhari. In what way have any of them performed better than Buhari? In fact, you can say Buhari is less exposed to so many things like corruption and so on.

“In the case of PRP, when we supported Buhari right from 2003 when he showed his interest in the presidency, we made it quite clear that of all the people that wanted to rule Nigeria, Buhari was the least risk, we didn’t say he is the most suitable.

“We said he is the least risk, because the level of his courage and credibility was higher than those who were contesting with him. I dare tell you, even today, if you look at those who want to contest with him, almost all of them came from the North.

“Take any of them, who among them can you say is credibly better than Buhari, better in performance than Buhari? This is Nigeria’s tragedy. There is no doubt, Buhari has failed, but those contesting power with him are more likely to fail than him. This is the trouble.

“So we have the task of bringing somebody who can perform better than Buhari. But it is not that easy, because of the leading role of moneybag politics. So how do we get somebody that will perform better than Buhari. I am not campaigning for Buhari. I have never campaigned for him. But this is the truth because we must attach quality to our judgment.”