Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,229 members, 7,839,220 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die (18028 Views)

Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by stblessing(f): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
The Buharia administration at work. I thought they said that borno has finally been redeemed. Nonsense
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by buhariguy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

https://www.nairaland.com/2090601/positive-changes-report-president-goodlucks

https://www.nairaland.com/2088456/president-goodlucks-administration-2011-2015-positive

Please go through it before you comment. The truth will set us free.
what I read is road patcher, equipment in aviation minister office.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by nawtyme: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
Really dude?

Well, im just gonna drop you this poem by Niyi Osudare for you to

They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.

What business of mine is it
So long they don’t take the yam
From my savouring mouth?

They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.

From my savouring mouth?

Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.

From my savouring mouth?

And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.

The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.
If you like quote a poem from speeddarlington or Vick Ọ. It's not my business. You an your ilks are the problems of the south. Next election, for the sake of selfish reasons you buhari would still win the south west. Then I would tell you what is funny
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by ja2ken(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
A government that lack truth and filled with propaganda!!! What do you expect when they keep releasing these animals and paying them ransom... A government that treat terrorists like simple criminals..Useless government lead by morons..

1 Like

Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by Etimnaic(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
nawtyme:

Modified... I think Nigerian army should build a viewing center in kodunga. I will like to watch Barca vs Chelsea there while having monkey meat peppersoup and chilled Hero.
You sabi the groove. WehDoneSir!!!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by Scl24: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
nawtyme:
Fake news. We have eliminated boko haram... GoroTango.

These are IPOB members trying their best to spread propaganda...... Madridguy, buhariguy.

It's the work of IPOB terrorists....... Sarrki.

Pigs and idiots trying to give buhari a bad name...... Omenka, omenkàlives.

This is the handwork of Obasanjo. We would show him that he is an expired politician......... Ngeneukwuenu

My fellow Nigerians, enjoy your change. This is just part one

Modified... I think Nigerian army should build a viewing center in kodunga. I will like to watch Barca vs Chelsea there while having monkey meat peppersoup and chilled Hero.

Are u sure? Cuz its all over the news site oo

My wall or profile may interest u
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by olamilekanbabs: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Can we atleast understand the fact that suicide bombers can attack anywhere, anytime?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
nawtyme:

If you like quote a poem from speeddarlington or Vick Ọ. It's not my business. You an your ilks are the problems of the south. Next election, for the sake of selfish reasons you buhari would still win the south west. Then I would tell you what is funny
Some day, you'd wish it was your business but it'd be too late as you'd be the one put in the boot of that jeep
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by Bimpe29: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Enough of these, oh Lord! .
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by Annie939(f): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
where's liar Mohammed?
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by engineerboat(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:
No fewer than 22 persons were killed and 28 others injured in a multiple suicide bomb attack at a market in Konduga Local Government Area of Borno.

The incident occurred on Friday at about 9:00 PM, when three suicide bombers detonated explosives at the “Kasuwar Kifi” in the outskirts of Konduga town.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/22-die-as-multiple-suicide-bomb-hit.html

Where is Buhari Drone

Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
i thought the said they sank borw hole in sambisa and shekau is on the run, nonsense! Common shekau they cant kill
sad sad
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by Bitterleafsoup: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
If I should advice you, please stop wasting your precious time on anybody that supports El-Dullardeen. Thanks
Sometimes I just like to shove in dey face. I promise to get back to more worthy causes kiss
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Sometimes I just like to shove in dey face. I promise to get back to more worthy causes kiss
That's good to hear, lotsa Mwarrhhh to ya wink
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
bomb blast again in Borno state, i thought they hv recover the 14 local govts captured by boko haram? i though they said they have technically defeated boko haram? i thought they said they hv over run the sambiza forest and even construcg a borehole in the area......so all these were politically engineered....mayGod help this nation!
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by FRESHG(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2018
mvem:
...though I don't think completely... But look at Isis that hv been defeated but still can organize and lunch attacks same as alqaeda...the US gov claims dey HV lbeen completely defeated...seems u hv to understand that word defeat, doesn't mean they don't exist anymore but der capabilities and ability to fight and take ground has been limited...you actually can't completely defeat terrorism, ask the west and US gov...but in naija case der are a lot of incompentencie... Bokoharam dat should hv been rendered impotent ever since has not been
WHO BE THIS ZOMBIE
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by Bitterleafsoup: 2:37am On Feb 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good to hear, lotsa Mwarrhhh to ya wink
massive hugs and kisses
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by mvem(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2018
FRESHG:
WHO BE THIS ZOMBIE
...is that the best u can say
Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
massive hugs and kisses
*Hugs her a bit tight*

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die by mvem(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
FRESHG:
WHO BE THIS ZOMBIE
Attack my points and stand a chance in looking reasonable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wait For God To Decide Next Ogun Governor, - Obasanjo Tells Amosun / Enugu Wheelbarrow Empowerment: Group Denies Report / Tafa Balewa Chosen As Time Magazine's Leader Of The Year In 1960 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.