Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? (27513 Views)

Is This Back Side Real Or Surgically Enhanced(photos) / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hypothetically speaking, God forbid this happens to anybody.

My question goes thus, your partner be it wife or husband as the case applies, looses the ability to have sex with you one way or the other permanently, will you proceed to get a surgery so as to remove the sexual urges within you so as to not make your partner feel left out or inadequate. Also to show a form of love to him/her as we are in this together.

I am putting into perspective that circumstances can never change and that this is between a husband and wife which is believed shouldn't have another woman as wife nor should either have a side piece.

Will you and why?
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hell no !

Simple as abc

I don't think I will do something just to please someone else, no matter how I love the person. I wouldn't advice anyone to do thesame for me.

What if it was death? will I have to kill myself for her, or will she have to kill herself for me.

life goes on, simple as abc

I have seen a lot of cases where people have sacrificed a lot for their partners but later regretted the decision to do so.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by donstan18: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
I'll not just go for surgery, i'll make it easy by cutting off my preeq to show her how much I lover her undecided

Sexual urge kor, Sexual algebra ni

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
I get your question but is there such thing as a surgery to remove sexual urges? That said, since marriage is for 'Better' for 'Worse', I'll do no such thing as suggested but make alternatives to get satisfied which doesn't include cheating. Don't ask me which.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
kimbraa:
I get your question but is there such thing as a surgery to remove sexual urges? That said, since marriage is for 'Better' for 'Worse', I'll do no such thing as suggested but make alternatives to get satisfied which doesn't include cheating. Don't ask me which.
What's cheating?

1 Like

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by donstan18: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
kimbraa:

We understand cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
greiboy:
Hell no !

Simple as abc

I don't think I will do something just to please someone else, no matter how I love the person. I wouldn't advice anyone to do thesame for me.

What if it was death? will I have to kill myself for her, or will she have to kill herself for me.

life goes on, simple as abc

I have seen a lot of cases where people have sacrificed a lot for their partners but later regretted the decision to do so.

So the case with you is that you may likely regret the action in future?

And death is a different case as one nairaland said, till death do us part. Which means death is the only termination of such agreement. So that death part doesn't hold.

As much as I am checking to see how much people will sacrifice, I want to know the reasons, if they go deeper than just the pleasure of sex.

A woman or man that has been incredibly faithful and every good thing out there, will you trump sex on the premise of love?
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
YES!I can do anything for my man. wink
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

We understand cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Blackfyre:

So the case with you is that you may likely regret the action in future?

And death is a different case as one nairaland said, till death do us part. Which means death is the only termination of such agreement. So that death part doesn't hold.

As much as I am checking to see how much people will sacrifice, I want to know the reasons, if they go deeper than just the pleasure of sex.

A woman or man that has been incredibly faithful and every good thing out there, will you trump sex on the premise of love?
@ bolded

if that was your reason for creating the thread, then such questions is not even necessary grin.. I mean the guy can go and bag outside the marriage and still love his wife or use sex dolls to do the trick, likewise the woman: D

Look no matter how you look at it, sex is a very important part in romantic relationships, I will not sacrifice my sex life for anyone, just like I will not advice any one to do the same for me.

I will still show love and care for her regardless of the situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
greiboy:

@ bolded

if that was your reason for creating the thread, then such questions is not even necessary .. I mean the guy can go and bag outside the marriage and still love his wife or use sex dolls to do the trick, likewise the woman:

Look no matter how you look at it, sex is a very important part in romantic relationships, I will not sacrifice my sex life for anyone, just like I will not advice any one to do the same for me.

I will still show love and care for her regardless of the situation.

It is not necessary to you because you can't sacrifice your sex life for anything doesn't mean there aren't others who wouldn't.

But based on that emboldened, you have broken that marriage as it says for better for worse as DEATH DO US PART.

But I understand your angle, looking forward to more comments with their own angles and reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
No i wont and if that partner loves me deeply and wants me to be happy, he would continue to satisfy me sexually, thus he will find pleasure in my pleasure wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by ThisIsFlashh: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
This is all what you could think of? Obviously, this is how you will find someone who has nothing meaningful doing.

They will start thinking unnecessarily weird.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by jashar(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm....

I don't think it's wise to undergo surgery to remove the sexual organs. In fact, I think it would make more sense that I'm sexually OK, but because of my commitment to faithfulness, I would never cheat on my husband despite his condition.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by koolg: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please someone should come and help me remove my comment from this useless post.
How will someone be incapacitated and allow someone else to be incapacitated in useless solidarity.
The devil that is planting such evil in your heart needs flogging

Why can't the partner even arrange sex partner for the one who still has the capability

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by MVLOX(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
I will be back
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Desire01(f): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
embarassed this is a painful question to ask anyone, thank God it's impossible to remove sexual urge
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by lyricalz: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
what if you do the surgery, removed the vital organ God
gave you, then after some years your partner miraculously regains his/her ability to have sex. How do you get yours back. Gobe!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by kishbee41(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
why would i want to do that? if your partner even allows you to do that,then that person is a beast

1 Like

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
HeyBee27:

this one is under d influence of a BIG DICKson cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by goldedprince: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:
Hypothetically speaking, God forbid this happens to anybody.

My question goes thus, your partner be it wife or husband as the case applies, looses the ability to have sex with you one way or the other permanently, will you proceed to get a surgery so as to remove the sexual urges within you so as to not make your partner feel left out or inadequate. Also to show a form of love to him/her as we are in this together.

I am putting into perspective that circumstances can never change and that this is between a husband and wife which is believed shouldn't have another woman as wife nor should either have a side piece.

Will you and why?

Cc dominique mynd44
Bleep this shit, if a guy can't satisfy again, is it the wife fault?, just get a guy to be servicing here in your presence, that's not cheating. If she can't satisfy me, I do same. My Australian and German friends do that and they still live happily
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by fitinwell: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Not worth the debate....
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by san316(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
No way
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Rozaytee: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
lol..abeg we will join hand and find a solution to d problem ooo..
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Florblu(f): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
I can't do it

Jesus paid it all
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Peterpanny: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
HeyBee27:
lienus keep lienusing

1 Like

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by nonxo007(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Instead we'll both find a solution to her problem, we in the 21st century everything has a solution
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Peterpanny: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
i will not only kill the sexual urge in my penis i will murder it.op you are mad for asking such a stupid question.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Longcucumber(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
me deactivate my longcucumber,unto what levels.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by michoim(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stupid question
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by chillychill(f): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
I can't lie o.... No no no no I can't grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Even Pretty Girls Cry At Night / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.