Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? (27507 Views)

Is This Back Side Real Or Surgically Enhanced(photos) / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by calddon(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
If u surgically remove it only to find out later that your kids belong to different men..what will u do?
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Cadec007(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
I get your question but is there such thing as a surgery to remove sexual urges? That said, since marriage is for 'Better' for 'Worse', I'll do no such thing as suggested but make alternatives to get satisfied which doesn't include cheating. Don't ask me which.
LOL i get you but cheating is cheating even if it is with cucumber or carrot
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hell no, fvck no. Sex is a necessity and I'm not talking about sex with some plastic human or dick-looking d!ldo. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Gordieshegz(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
I get your question but is there such thing as a surgery to remove sexual urges? That said, since marriage is for 'Better' for 'Worse', I'll do no such thing as suggested but make alternatives to get satisfied which doesn't include cheating. Don't ask me which.

Ma,anything is possible in the field of science..all that need do is tamper with the some areas of hypothalamus and emotions are gone for good..better still pharmacological manoeuvres..

As to the OP,don't do anything silly for anyone human..you can do it for God instead..if you are thinking of doing such,just erase such thought completely sir.. no human is worth any sacrifice you would live to regret later.. my shiekel of words i have given.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Dtymisnw: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
CAPITAL NO
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
goldedprince:

Bleep this shit, if a guy can't satisfy again, is it the wife fault?, just get a guy to be servicing here in your presence, that's not cheating. If she can't satisfy me, I do same. My Australian and German friends do that and they still live happily

But that is against the rules of marriage. It says for better or worse till death do us part? Death is the only thing that can terminate it.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
desreek9:
No i wont and if that partner loves me deeply and wants me to be happy, he would continue to satisfy me sexually, thus he will find pleasure in my pleasure wink

It's not about what the partner wants, he is not demanding such from you, question is, will you out of your volition do so?

I guess your answer is no.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
lyricalz:
what if you do the surgery, removed the vital organ God go gave you, then after some years your partner miraculously regains his/her ability to have sex. How do you get yours back. Gobe!!!

The question says, the scenario leaves no possibility such will ever happen. Take it as the question says and add no clause.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
koolg:
Please someone should come and help me remove my comment from this useless post.
How will someone be incapacitated and allow someone else to be incapacitated in useless solidarity.
The devil that is planting such evil in your heart needs flogging

Why can't the partner even arrange sex partner for the one who still has the capability

Nothing evil, it's a simple question about what can an individual sacrifice.

By arranging partner, haven't you broken the terms of marriage which says death is the only thing that can do a couple apart?
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by donkaz2(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin and i laugh why must we complicate issues for ourself if the woman cant stay pls dont deny her of her right let her go then u marry a widow that is done with having children then if na the woman get the problem advice ur man to get another man inshort thank God u are still under his roof morever ur opening dey there he can always come in
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
kishbee41:
why would i want to do that? if your partner even allows you to do that,then that person is a beast

Question is not subject to the other partner, can you do it? Will you do it?

Forget about making the other partner and it being selfish for a partner demanding such. It's based on you, I guess your answer is No.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by dingbang(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ok so let's say the husband has erectile dysfunction

So the wife now should go and do female circumcision right?

And let's say the wife experiences vaginal dryness which makes sex to be very very painful, the man now should go and remove all the testosterone in his body abi?
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Fourwinds: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
hmmmmmmn.....I won't ask
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cadec007:
LOL i get you but cheating is cheating even if it is with cucumber or carrot

That is my goal,who can truly whole heartedly commit his/her soul to a partner without holding anything back as marriage spells, till death do us part?

As far as I can tell, people cannot sacrifice their sexual pleasure that should only be enjoyed by that partner for that same partner.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
dingbang:
Ok so let's say the husband has erectile dysfunction

So the wife now should go and do female circumcision right?

And let's say the wife experiences vaginal dryness which makes sex to be very very painful, the man now should go and remove all the testosterone in his body abi?

Stop bringing clauses, stick to the scenario and don't bring other circumstances. It says permannetly not able to used for sex not fixable.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Hell no, fvck no. Sex is a necessity and I'm not talking about sex with some plastic human or dick-looking d!ldo. lipsrsealed

So you will go seek other people asides your husband and who you are lawfully to have sex with?
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
greiboy:
Hell no !

Simple as abc

I don't think I will do something just to please someone else, no matter how I love the person. I wouldn't advice anyone to do thesame for me.

What if it was death? will I have to kill myself for her, or will she have to kill herself for me.

life goes on, simple as abc

I have seen a lot of cases where people have sacrificed a lot for their partners but later regretted the decision to do so.

the very minute you used for someone else it was then I knew you my friend have never been in love.
I did a year for a girl who dumped me as soon as she got into school she had been everything to me , a year was like days for me ..it was a promise I kept ..and you know what If it was five years I had to wait then I would have .
I didn't go crazy or but when she dumped me I was happy to have been part of her life .
love isn't selfish ,love. isn't about you it is about the other person....its what God and Abraham knew and that's why they were willing to sacrifice their own .
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
donkaz2:
grin grin and i laugh why must we complicate issues for ourself if the woman cant stay pls dont deny her of her right let her go then u marry a widow that is done with having children then if na the woman get the problem advice ur man to get another man inshort thank God u are still under his roof morever ur opening dey there he can always come in

Marriage says till death do us part not the inability to have sex. Death do us part.

I take your answer as a no.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Fourwinds: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Piercy:

the very minute you used for someone else it was then I knew you my friend have never been in love

You my friend know what love truly means.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dtymisnw:
CAPITAL NO

Thank you.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Fourwinds: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
HeyBee27:
YES!I can do anything for my man. wink

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by dbanjj1629(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Op abeg oooo. life na per head. Surgery to remove wetin� if I hear.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
He still has a tongue lol I can manage without kini discipline can remove my own urges alcohol is a bastard tho but with God all things are possible
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
dbanjj1629:
Op abeg oooo. life na per head. Surgery to remove wetin� if I hear.

Thanks for your comment.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Piercy:

the very minute you used for someone else it was then I knew you my friend have never been in love
You maybe right, but if what people call "love" is total sacrifice of one's wellbeing, then I may never fall in love
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by GreatOlu1: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
depends on the age, if very old no problem but otherwise undecided
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:
realest chick

I throway salute reach your side grin
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Fourwinds: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
chillychill:
I can't lie o.... No no no no I can't grin
take this for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
greiboy:
You maybe right, but if what people call "love" is total sacrifice of one's wellbeing, then I may never fall in love

Well being that should only be shared with a person you are meant to share it with only?

Or are you missing the fact that you are married to this person and only death should do you part?

Do not twist it into a 'wellbeing' thing
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Fourwinds: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
solasoulmusic:
He still has a tongue lol I can manage without kini discipline can remove my own urges alcohol is a bastard tho but with God all things are possible
hmmmmm....tongue to bombard the Sambisa
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
GreatOlu1:
depends on the age, if very old no problem but otherwise undecided

I see your angle, thanks for commenting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.