Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (80541 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Mariangeles(f): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
I met this Lady in 2012,we became friendly, and talked on consistently.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
Her explanation was that her boss delayed her.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.
I need sound advice on how to go about this.
Please no mockery, I am in dire need of good advice. Thanks.

Start the divorce process immediately.
File a report that she threatened to kill you and get a restraining order against her. Do not be intimidated.
May GOD help you out of this mess of a marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by wiloy2k8(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
Good evening Nairalanders, I have no idea how to go about making this as clear as possible, but truth is I married a stranger.
At the time she was on NYSC in Ikom cross River State. By the way she is from Obosi in Anambra state.
She was visiting me in Lagos every week, of course I paid for her flight tickets back and forth for all the times she visited till we got married and beyond. I have never let her use the bus or public transport to anywhere, it's either I drive her, she drives or a taxi.
A few months to her passing out, she told me she was pregnant, so I thought I would marry her and cut the drama short, but that was my undoing.
We got married, but all through, she spent more time with her parents and siblings.
Fast forward to 2016,my wife got a job through my sister in Abuja, and everything got worse, she wouldn't get back home till very late everyday.
I got to find out she was dating her boss later, even caught her at hotels in ikeja G. R,.A and on the island with her boss at very odd hours of the night.
Don't get me wrong, I am okay, I live in a 5 bedroom duplex in ikeja, the house is very comfortable and cosy, and almost completing my personal building at awoyaya in ibeju. i am not a poor man.
Well, she gave birth to my first child a boy, but insisted on C. S, then my daughter, through C. S too. All were elective!
She wouldn't come back home,and spent more time at her parents than in our home, always saying she needs herMum to watch the kids,while she is out, we got maids, but she was so violent with them, they all left.
Fast forward to 2017,i asked my wife to come back home, she refused, well I told her the marriage wouldn't work anymore,as she wasnt living with me for the past two years.
She immediately went and petitioned me at office of the Public defender in Lagos State citing domestic violence, irresponsibility as to my kids and stuff, I have always provided food, toiletries, medicals,as well as pay my children's school fees till this minute. But she teamed up with her Mum and brother to make up so many fabrications because they demanded I pay a stipend to them every month, and I said no, I won't do that, your daughter, my wife is in your house cos she wants to be there, not because I sent her away or anything like that.Her father is the only person who is sane, but the man is a pensioner and can't help himself much, so she treats him with intimidation She reported me to the police and all agencies you can think of, well at last they conducted their investigations and found out she was telling lies.
I am no more interested in keeping her, and she has vowed that I can't divorce her or I die, but my kids are the issue now.

Are you sure the kids are urs

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
these days her father is the one who calls me on behalf of the children, she doesn't call or answer, even when the children need medical attention. I have never seen a thing like this. But I always remind her, not to drag the kids into the fray.,as they are innocent of everything.
The only person you should be helping out here out of the goodness of your heart is her father. As for the rest don't give them kobo. Get a very very good lawyer and get custody of your kids cos this your story no be marriage again o!! It's now long distance relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by arrestdarrester: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Men should stop getting wowed with boobs, butt and beautiful faces. Investigate family and study character. Not everything in skirt or with figure 8 is a woman. Some are demons straight from hell

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Mac2016(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
thank you all for your contributions, I have learnt the hard way.
Sir, I strongly believe she got married to you because of financial comfort. She's actually a stranger that only need good money you have possessed to ease the frictions in her life.
1. Become prayerful because she can go any length to make sure all the financial benefits she gets from you doesn't stop.
2. be very prayerful so that you she wouldn't spiritually incite your children against you if she can't get to you.
3. Be prayerful because she's another man's honey pot, a man that can do and undo to continually get access to her.
4. Summon great courage and stop being loud about all your moves to proper document her immoral ways, you can actually employ a trusted one to get them documented via photos and videos.
5. Be smart with your divorce and go ahead with your life.
God is with you

11 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Mariangeles(f): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:

Do not be intimidated or afraid.
Start the divorce process immediately.
File a report that she threatened to kill you and get a restraining order against her.
May GOD help you out of this mess of a marriage.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Ayomide93(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
hedonistic:
Another 'nice guy' bites the dust. You were dating a so-called Corper serving in Cross River State (who was of course fucking a couple of guys there) and she was visiting you in Lagos every weekend - for which you were paying for flight tickets EVERY WEEKEND (minus other standard mende mende expenses)? ? ? As who or as what? As per say you be Aliko Dangote's abi wetin? Why do you re.ta.rded nice guy fools spend so much money on worthless idiots? Well whatever happened to you serves you right.

That said I should reiterate the Gospel truth: love is a scam. Don't take any girl seriously. Don't think you should go out of your way to do anything or commit to her because you think you love her and vice versa. Don't ever get emotional. They're all mostly scammers. What's there to gain for you as a man? Nothing. Any bitch can give you sex. Any bitch can give you a child (verified by. DNA). But this whole relationship, commitment and marriage thing is too one-sided (in favour of females) and often has NO meaningful benefit to the man. It only comes with unnecessary pain and woes. If you see a pretty face, ass, hips, boobs or whatever else that tickles your lust just Bleep it and move on. Catching feelings always leads to these kinds of miserable outcomes.

Gosh, how about your mom and future daughter? Will they turn out like the ones you described here?

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Kobicove(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
If you can afford a duplex in Ikeja GRA then you should be able to afford sound legal representation to enable you win custody of your children

7 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by jolyment: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Honestly fear women �

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ipobarecriminals: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
wink wink grin sad shocked lipsrsealed undecided go marry a yoruba lady with home training not those evil pipu dem dem

5 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Franzinni: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
My brother, sorry for your heart ache... Whatever advice you get today will be tailored to suit your point of view because that is the only point of view we are privy to... Only God knows the truth but if what you are saying is true I will kindly advise you to divorce her, you are not poor,your kids will be taken care of. .. Don't sacrifice your sanity for any woman...

5 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by centboy123456(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Where exactly did you meet this lady that from when you married her, she chose her parents abode to her matrimonial home? That she's threatening your life is enough reason to divorce her and make sure she doesn't set eyes on your kids after a paternity test confirmation they're yours. This one didn't have marriage on her agenda.

What you need is legal counsel and your lawyer is in the best situation to help with that.

is this coming form a girl wow that nice of you u said well Godbless you

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:

You are trapped man! You need spiritual counsel and prayers. That woman is under the control of her mother and together they might be ready to fight your finance or whatever if you didn't use wisdom. Wisdom is profitable to knowledge bro! From your analysis even the father is under the control of the mother that he can't talk, you should have studied the family before you enter into it. That lady is a photocopy of the money. You need to be careful! I will advise you stay aware from her for now while you seek spiritual counseling from a genuine man of God. Because leaving her without wisdom might affect you later. They know more about you now

4 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by kollinpowel(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:

the gospel truth is that she never loved you I guess she saw ur financial status that's y she married you, and if I may ask have done a DNA test to be double sure you own those kids are yours? Cos I know her kurukere movement. So let her be if not she may end up killing you.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Veetee(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
Some marriages are ordained by God while some na by LUST.. choose wisely

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Letzdothething: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Assassinate her codedly and have peace.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by wallymore(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
U cost everything that happened in the relationship because she has being doing all this for a very long time...because u love her u could not say anything to her now it as get worst....to control it now i's a hard tins. This is a lessons to everyone what u don't like about ur spouse don't take it when dating. She doesn't love u. And she is not a straight forward person. Call her settle tins among each other. There is no divorce in life.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Madisonsqua(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
There's always a 2 side to any pancake ...but if what you've told us here is true, first u need to ask yourself if you're prepared for the worst before pursuing a DNA test as u might come back bold or broken to call those kids yours...if not, just forget DNA and pursue a divorce....but bear in mind those kids may not actually be yours.

You've been too nice for way too long bro... but I won't call u weak as I know love could easily turn any man to a boy BUT you've acted too slow and too nice.. believing she's so precious that u can't let go.... Hence, her confidence to even threatened your life in the first place...who does that??

Pursue your divorce with a good lawyer, nobody can stop u from doing that. Except if she's holding any big secret about u that might get u in trouble with the law....I don't think anything should stop u. alimony is not compulsory in Naija...so what stops u.

Take her threat very serious and if possible have it documented. use it against her in every way possible... report to every necessary authority and ur family don't take it as a joke...get evidence of her cheating with her boss and divorce her on the ground of infidelity..
Even the Bible approves that.

P.S; Statistics shown that 90% of women who commit murder or conspire to murder usually do that to a man they've love or still in love with...act faster bro.

Cheers
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Doctorfitz:
Women are not meant to be pampered most times. Them go tell Una, Una no go hear word .

Pape leave that woman straight up ..

To all those blind in love I greet Una, to all those yelling on their parents friends and relatives saying 'I'm not a kid I know what I'm doing.i'll marry her with or without your consent "..I still greet Una...

When yam done pot go empty

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by GraGra247(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
thank you all for your contributions, I have learnt the hard way.

You didn't conclude the story of your kidnapped sister.

https://www.nairaland.com/3533903/sisterwas-kidnapped-yesterday
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Wallade(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
I strongly believe those kids aren't yours and she is taking advantage of you. The relationship was a deceit all along, she is a flirt and obviously insatiable with desire for wealthy men. You have been irritating her too considering that she wants to be fu.cked by other wealthy men and would not stay in your house frequently. Is your wealth clean? Something beyond lack of love must be pushing her away.

However, it is obvious you can't coexist, cohabit and live together anymore so, I suggest:
Divorce ASAP
DNA test on the kids
Take up responsibility for the legitimate kids
Look out for another woman who can be loving, responsible and committed to marriage

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by babadee1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Whether you divorce her officially or not your marriage is already over. You have to go your separate ways one way or another. As for the kids insist on doing DNA tests on them and then take it from there.

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by nobaga: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Well, I agree that you must get out fast from her and the parents. You can be nice to the father as he was to you if you like.

The problem is the children. How close are they to you, do they know anyone else as their dad? Nigerians are very particular about children DNA but even your own children may not be your loved ones especially if you are very rich. They tend to take life for granted and in this case, their mother have already taken you for granted.

Do not deny basic necessities for those kids, no matter what DNA reveals. There are people that adopt kids that are caring and some of our own that turn out otherwise. If you can afford it show care and love to the kids and move on. You may later have kids that are yours. Our morals in this country has gone to the gutter. Her mother probably know she is a slooooti.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by ofegge73(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dammylois:
I wonder what kind of a woman in her right senses will lv her husband's house to go lv wt her parents... Op how was she she able to convince you sef,who agrees to that?? Well we need to stop crying over spit milk.....You need your life back Sir,file for devorce,get a good lawyer if she lk mk she no show,money is her problem from the look of things,agree to pay fr child support...make sure you have contact with your kids anyhow,i'm sure they will still knw you as their Dad,but hw are we even sure they are your kids?
you won't believe this" in her petition to the office of the Public defender, and I quote" All medical expenses including payment for both C. S operations were paid for by a good samaritan" that's exactly how she put it, and I pinched myself! Is this woman for real! Of course I tendered all receipts of payments for the C. S operations and drugs, as well as bed space, which of course was a private air-conditioned room to the office of the public defender, and they carried out their investigations and confirmed that truly I made all payments from my U. B. A account. That's when they warned her and advised her to desist or face harsh penalties.
I am still in shock till today as regards the level of destruction this woman set out to inflict on me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by karli4nia(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
This is just your own side of the story but i will advice you Op to pray hard and ask God to help you to make the right decision that would be in your best interest and safety. If not you could carry out actions that might ruin you.Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Awoo88: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:
Can you imagine embarassed , She said you can't divorce her or you die undecided , She sees you as a weakling and obviously taking advantage of your gentility and tolerance undecided , and it all started when she trapped and succeeded in marrying you with pregnancy.

I, Donstan will always be the right man to my woman and kids, but will never be a WEAK and POO TOLERATING type of man to her

Below is MY ADVICE.

Question and search yourself very well, If you'v truly searched your mind and self very well to confirm that you don't want her anymore in your life, kindly file a divorce and aswell let your family, her family, your lawyer, legal counsel, friends and the security forces know that she threatened your life.

A mutual agreement will be carried out at the court about your kids, if atall they are your kids, because there's high possibility and tendency of those kids not belonging to you.

Man up and flee from poo!

He should allow the woman file for divorce. I perceived the guy is a weakling otherwise the wife and her mum will not have the gut to be demanding for stipends under those stupid conditions. Me, I will be such that when she is tired she will file for divorce because a kobo she will not get and my children will not spend a night outside my house
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by FarahAideed: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
baby124:
Sorry to tell you this, but the chance that those children are not yours is very high. I advise you to go and conduct a DNA test on them first of all. Second of all, make sure you document all her threats and report it to the police station. Including the lies told against you by her mother and brother. Ensure that all 3 of them are invited by the police, detained and told to write a signed statement that if any harm should come to you, they will be held responsible. Then go ahead and file for your divorce and run for your life. She cannot stop you from divorcing her in court. If she like, she should not respond. Just make sure you get a good and competent lawyer to help you through the possible criminal side and another good divorce lawyer for the divorce side. Please run for your life and do not take violent threats as a joke.

Definitely not his
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by hedonistic: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ayomide93:

Gosh, how about your mom and future daughter? Will they turn out like the ones you described here?

Yep, your mom and sisters are even worse than what I described. And your daughters would be much worse. Sad but true.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by carlos1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
I will be 69 next month and still unmarried. Fortunately, I have been planning to tie the nuts with my 61year old fiancee on my birthday. But after reading this, i am beginning to get afraid of women because i dont want to be cheated on too. I have decided to cancel my upcoming wedding till atleast next 7 years when i will be celebrating my 76th birthday. All thanks to the OP.

6 Likes

Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by Montaque(m): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
ofegge73:
these days her father is the one who calls me on behalf of the children, she doesn't call or answer, even when the children need medical attention. I have never seen a thing like this. But I always remind her, not to drag the kids into the fray.,as they are innocent of everything.
Immediately you mentioned her hometown, I knew what was coming. She is true to type - high-handed. You need more than what you have to tame her
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by laydoh(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
bro,y r u doing this,u no dey watch hollywood?get evidence against her,make her theaten you and record her without her knowledge.u must also take r picture wen next u see wit r boss,these are among d tins u shud use against r.see as ur wife don turn u 2 sissy.
Re: I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! by donsiqua(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
The story doesn't add up. I think it's fabricated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.