Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,961 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

A Question Directed To The Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question Directed To The Atheist (2321 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by ItzChinnex(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ericsunday619:
It's amazing that humanity serve over 4200 god's but what surprises me the most is when christains calls their god the creator. grin

Because he's the God that surpass every other gods.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
CoolUsername:

Your name has ebola in it.

Just like yours has luser (loser) in it.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ericsunday619:
do you think that Bible of yours is a reliable source to obtain knowledge? If god exists there wont be atheist on nairaland. grin
Do you mean the presence of atheists on Nairaland faults the existence of God?
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by dalaman: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
ItzChinnex:

You know the truth but cease to say it.
Rituals are real and they actually works.

How do they work? Come and show it to me at work.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
frank317:

Isnt it sad? Even fools know there is no God and u that is wise does not know.
Well on the contrary, just like the wise are the direct opposite of fools, their opinions too must differ. The wise admit the truth they see, feel hear and touch, while the fools deny the truth they see just because they are pained.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Ericsunday619: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

Do you mean the presence of atheists on Nairaland faults the existence of God?
grin
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Ericsunday619: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

Well on the contrary, just like the wise are the direct opposite of fools, their opinions too must differ. The wise admit the truth they see, feel hear and touch, while the fools deny the truth they see just because they are pained.
this is what Yehwah taught you? To call others that don't share your unrealistic believes fools? grin
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ericsunday619:
this is what Yehwah taught you? To call others that don't share your unrealistic believes fools? grin
You see what I'm talking about? You have the audacity to tell me my beliefs are unrealistic, but question the truth about your personality.

Bros, you need Jesus.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ericsunday619:
grin
Do you mind answering the question I asked?
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ericsunday619:
It's amazing that humanity serve over 4200 god's but what surprises me the most is when christains calls their god the creator. grin

Why you dey lie?

Now you will assume that you reply from your High IQ ba?

Even in Nigeria Tradition Religion has their own Creation story.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by vaxx: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

Maybe you, Soyinka, etc.
soyinka is not an atheist, he is a traditionalist
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by segunojo866: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Why you dey lie?

Now you will assume that you reply from your High IQ ba?

Even in Nigeria Tradition Religion has their own Creation story.
cheesy
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2018
vaxx:
Orisirisi! All atheist are now attaching themselves to something.
Some now claim FSM self.

You atheists should sha be humble enough to declare it when you finally acknowledge God.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2018
vaxx:
I decided to say nothing to him anymore cuz I believe my point is actually made to anyone sensible enough to decipher it

it appears the usual misconception of assuming anyone who's not a Christian nor Muslim is an atheist is now spreading outside Nairalan

3 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
debolayinka:

Some now claim FSM self.

You atheists should sha be humble enough to declare it when you finally acknowledge God.

FSM is the one true God.

Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olodumare etc are created by FSM's creations

2 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by vaxx: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I decided to say nothing to him anymore cuz I believe my point is actually made to anyone sensible enough to decipher it

it appears the usual misconception of assuming anyone who's not a Christian nor Muslim is an atheist is now spreading outside Nairalan
lolz
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by vaxx: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2018
debolayinka:

Some now claim FSM self.

orisirisi obe gbegiri
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

FSM is the one true God.

How then are you an atheist? Just say that you don't believe in conventional gods.

And please be careful with the way you use the word Yahweh!
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
debolayinka:

How then are you an atheist? Just say that you don't believe in conventional gods.
Lmao! you are clueless!!

And please be careful with the way you use the word Yahweh!
Yahweh is imaginary, doesn't exist, never existed and would never exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Niflheim(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
@op,

A lot of these people secretly went to Malaysia to sell their kidneys or sell drugs and then they will now claim that one elderly man in the bush told them the secrets of making money!!!

1.Juju does not exist.

2.Juju is fraud.

3.Juju has never [/b]ever[b] been demonstrated in public, under controlled conditions!!!

4.Recommend the juju man who can do a simple task for me and I will give you 1 million naira!!!

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Lmao! you are clueless!!

Yahweh is imaginary, doesn't exist, never existed and would never exist
Alright man. Just don't be too shy to contact me when you change your mind.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Niflheim(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
@debolayinka,

I noticed your post where you were referring to the non-religious as fools!!!...............................................Would you like to hear what other non-christians say about your religion and your god?

1."There exists one [/b]lie[b] that is the absolute worst. A [/b]lie[b] that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. [/b]This lie is Christianity[b], and it must be fought in every way, shape and form."---from the book, Liber Azerate

2."The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth." ---from the book, Liber Azerate

3.I accuse Christianity of being a cancer, a curse, blight upon the human race."---from the book, Liber Azerate

4."I hereupon deny god and his Christ, and I blaspheme the vile, rotten holy spirit! Jesus represents failure, weakness, and incompetence. Humanity took a frail, weak man on a stick and turned him into a god, a god that promised to “save” us, but failed. Has Jesus returned? No, he has not. And he never will. If, by some fluke of nature, the King of Jews does return, we shall crucify the bastard again! I curse and defile his disgusting name!"------from the book, Liber Azerate

The link:.......................................................https://torchesoflvcifer./2016/12/28/liber-azerate-an-overview/
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by budaatum: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
I am very skeptical when it comes to African spiritual system. Maybe it is because I am born in a society where almost every turn or houses has at least one or two shrine. Somethings too personal had happened that made me give them benefit of doubt. Well, I cannot explain these occurrences or manifestation they put on display, I believe there are some knowledge that covers manipulation of natural forces.

However, I have met some 'working boys' in Ondo town. I have personally engaged them and they confessed that their shrine is 'stage', meaning everything in there is put on display to defraud unsuspecting victims. They have guys on the street who are their eye, ears and tongue. These guys know your problems and approaches you that they have a priest who can resolve it. The end of the game is to swindle you of your cash which those boys get payback for. One thing that frighten me is that these boys are in àwo fraternity. We call them babalawo abuja. So most times, I do not believe there is any magic or ritual or whatever. Many of these guys are in police custody, you can do your own investigation.

Despite all that has been mentioned above, there are mamy things I cannot explain which some priest do. I do not want to speak for atheists here but they can consult those babas through a referral like family or adult friends.

There are traditions, with a strong tie in every person and family. One can only get the real picture through proper consultation. Go out there, ask those Babas to give you 'stuff' for test, they will willingly give it out for free. Arguing on cyberspace will not yield any tangible result. Atheism or not, there are some mind blowing spiritual feats, real or not, has anyone experienced these form. Argument ia unnecessary, if anyone doubt, that person should go out and experience it before talking about it.
Does anyone remember a post where someone invited us to go and see his yahoo boys in Ife?
Thank you for this post FOLYKAZE.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by budaatum: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

FSM is the one true God.

O Hail,
The Mighty FSM,
Creator of all that Exists,
And Pasta.

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by festwiz(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

FSM is the one true God.

How dare you?!
The Golden Horned Unicorn is the master of all universe. With his diamond hooves he fashioned the stars and with his glitter dung he formed the earth. grin

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Niflheim:
@debolayinka,

I noticed your post where you were referring to the non-religious as fools!!!...............................................Would you like to hear what other non-christians say about your religion and your god?

1."There exists one [/b]lie[b] that is the absolute worst. A [/b]lie[b] that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. [/b]This lie is Christianity[b], and it must be fought in every way, shape and form."---from the book, Liber Azerate

2."The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth." ---from the book, Liber Azerate

3.I accuse Christianity of being a cancer, a curse, blight upon the human race."---from the book, Liber Azerate

4."I hereupon deny god and his Christ, and I blaspheme the vile, rotten holy spirit! Jesus represents failure, weakness, and incompetence. Humanity took a frail, weak man on a stick and turned him into a god, a god that promised to “save” us, but failed. Has Jesus returned? No, he has not. And he never will. If, by some fluke of nature, the King of Jews does return, we shall crucify the bastard again! I curse and defile his disgusting name!"------from the book, Liber Azerate

The link:.......................................................https://torchesoflvcifer./2016/12/28/liber-azerate-an-overview/

I gave my view, they gave theirs, how is that your headache?
You think what you just sent to me will break my perception about God? Sorry bro, my mind's made up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al / "Some Moslems, Buddhists & Non-believers Are Members Of Body Of Christ" / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.