Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) (23798 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by mastermaestro(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
peacettw:

Hehehehe. I noticed that ignoring and talking about him in the third person riles him up big time.

Thanks dear for the compliment. I am doing just fine and you?

I am doing pretty well. Feeling good for no tangible reason. Maybe it's the changing weather. grin Where are you from?
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by peacettw: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
mastermaestro:

I am doing pretty well. Feeling good for no tangible reason. Maybe it's the changing weather. grin Where are you from?

Somewhere in Nigeria. cheesy Watched too many films to know my privacy is precious..
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by mastermaestro(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
peacettw:

Somewhere in Nigeria. cheesy Watched too many films to know my privacy is precious..

I agree with you aplenty. But somehow the conversation could go private if the lady feels comfortable with it. Does she? cheesy
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by peacettw: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
mastermaestro:

I agree with you aplenty. But somehow the conversation could go private if the lady feels comfortable with it. Does she? cheesy

I am truly sorry but all conversations ends here.
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by mastermaestro(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
peacettw:

Thanks for being there. Nice meeting you. Cheers! smiley
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by peacettw: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
mastermaestro:

Same here. Bye
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by emmyreb(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
edrys:

I have been thinking if I am only the one in this Scenario. My Boy will be three this March and has refused to take any kinds of solid food you can name. He seldom eats bread and tea, his only meal has been soluble, we have tried all the tricks we can learn. Once he noticed any additional substance in his golden morn, he will make sure he vomits everything he has taken so far. I stopped complaining when older folks keep blaming us for introducing solid to him late at 9 months.

there is nothing wrong with your boy just that we didn't start early pepper food with my cousin, he wasn't and isn't used to the system
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by LadySarah: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
edrys:

I have been thinking if I am only the one in this Scenario. My Boy will be three this March and has refused to take any kinds of solid food you can name. He seldom eats bread and tea, his only meal has been soluble, we have tried all the tricks we can learn. Once he noticed any additional substance in his golden morn, he will make sure he vomits everything he has taken so far. I stopped complaining when older folks keep blaming us for introducing solid to him late at 9 months.

nothing is wrong with you.not all kids like food and he might be one of them.
Also try to see he joins you guys when eating with his own spoon and plate and in a fun way.

The school helped me with my first son though.I pack all the food he rejects at home and he comes back with an empty lunchbox.
because he eats more when he is with his classmates so the teacher informed me abt it.
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by Sagamite(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
mastermaestro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHhth9CmbJ8

Desperate simp cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See your life! grin grin grin

1) Even dumb skanks are rejecting you like a worthless dog in public.

2) You have such poor taste and are so desperate, you want to put yourself at serious risk of dangerous STDs with the type of girls you approach.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by Sagamite(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Jesuuuuu!!!!

Saga so you have not changed eh?

I thought we were rid of 'cretin' when you went into hibernation.

Chineke'm eh . . . Odikwa very serious!

Not possible! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4316979/marriage-finally-over/17#64747781

There are too much cretins in my dumb nation for me to change.

Unfortunately for some, it is because of my hibernation that the cretins you see here don't know me and don't fear me on NL.

Dem no know say dem dey play with fire. It is like dumb children naively picking up an unexploded civil war bomb and using it to play cricket.

Imagine a cretin questioning my intellect? grin

KAI! MO GBE! I don suffer ooooooooooo! grin

When I intellectually destroy such and drag his beaten and dead body on the floor is when the moronic fuuktard would realise I am an intellectual God and the only person on NL that has caused people someone to deactivate his account on NL because his intellectual reputation was slaughtered.

They will worship their God, it is just a matter of time. cool

Anyway, how you and the family? Are all those your Igbo sisters still asking for my number? grin

Don't give dem o, because me na belle I go give dem. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by mastermaestro(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sagamite:

Desperate simp cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See your life! grin grin grin

1) Even dumb skanks are rejecting you like a worthless dog in public.

2) You have such poor taste and are so desperate, you want to put yourself at serious risk of dangerous STDs with the type of girls you approach.

Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by Sagamite(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
mastermaestro:
x

E pain you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard!

You were priding yourself with your dumb, boring and forced "world class" memes?

Typical ingenuity of a product of a failed education system and then label it "world class".

Awon ode oshi! Monkeys!

Na mega humiliate I go humilate your dumb arse. cool

1 Like

Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by oshorstan(f): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sagamite:

No!

And if that happened, are you trying to insinuate I would be dumb enough to force-feed the child?

Is that an excuse that you see as justification to force-feed a baby?

Then you have no understanding of the frustrated parent whose child refuses to eat
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
oshorstan:

Then you have no understanding of the frustrated parent whose child refuses to eat

So because you are frustrated (and not that smart) means you should risk choking your child?

Do you people actually think before you talk?
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by mastermaestro(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sagamite:

E pain you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous fuuktard!

You were priding yourself with your dumb, boring and forced "world class" memes?

Typical ingenuity of a product of a failed education system and then label it "world class".

Awon ode oshi! Monkeys!

Na mega humiliate I go humilate your dumb arse. cool

Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by comtem2011: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Cornido:
Pls experienced parents in the house especially Mums, my baby is 9 months old. We just introduced him to cereals but the trouble is he refuses to eat it. We have tried Pap, that one is even worse.
I have to pin his hands and legs, while the Mum tries to force his mouth open just to get a spoonful into his mouth, that is if she can get past the teeth that he won't open. And after all these, he will not swallow, he will just spit everything out and we are back to square one. And the way he cries.........damn
We tried closing his nostrils and mouth to force him to swallow, hmmm, I will never try it again. Continuing only on breast milk is no longer an option cos it doesn't fill him anymore. Pls suggestions
tell the mum to introduce adult food like semo, amala, beans, rice, moinmoin etc. you will see the different. My baby started taking swallow, beans, moinmoin and co from the age of 6 months and I have never experienced any hitch with him.
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by Sagamite(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2018
mastermaestro:

peacettw:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by peacettw: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: My Baby Won't Eat.....Please Suggestions (Worried Dad) by andteachallnati: 7:53pm On May 20, 2022
Everything about a child not eating well is settled here. All parents in the house, congratulations! This will greatly help.
View the pictures below.

You can hit my DM on WhatsApp to get it in full. See my signature for my number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With / How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband? / Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.