Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million — Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million — Bishop Oyedepo (373 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million — Bishop Oyedepo by joseph6071: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2018
It is an insult to say I am worth $150
million — Bishop Oyedepo reacts to forbes list

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OwzymLyzPE

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million — Bishop Oyedepo by thesicilian: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2018
He's telling his church members, the people who are spending all their sweat to sponsor his ministry with seeds, tithes and offerings that they are not the ones sponsoring him, that they are too small to sponsor him, and these very same people are all cheering and clapping for him. Its amazing.
Re: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million — Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Real insult

(1) (Reply)

Nestor & Toni Kuilan’s Memories, Former Jehovah's Witness / Please Read If You Want To Access The Supernatural. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/04/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.