Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West (30021 Views)

Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
oodualover:

Who da hell is this? What exactly is wrong with you ibos in the head? Who told you flattheads Yoruba regret voting Buhari? Why are you ibos this develish? It is only ibos that think Yorubas regret voting Buhari. It is only ibos that think want 'forgiveness' from other people because we did not vote for that ineffectual baboon call Jonathan. Let me put it into your flatthead that Fulani attacks did not start today. As I write, they are killing people in your land. Your people don't feel for not that animalistic Jonathan.
Face your land and leave Yoruba people alone

Have you not seen the video of your youths cursing Nigeria and some of its main leaders?...Was it not frustration by your god Buhari that made them lead the curse session? Ogbeni, lying will not make you, Yoruba muslim, right tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yoruba people want change so let them enjoy the change in full... why should I pity them I bet my balls you can't see them commenting

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Rolings:

They have not had banditry so bad and not herdsmen attack. Criminal is a crime without tribal or religious coloration . If you have been hiding your head in the sand I advise you to start giving yourself good advise.

I guess the criminals are Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaw or Tivs...Continue hiding your head deeper in the sand. Na you sabi..

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by oodualover: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

The last major attack was in Nimbo/Nsukka...in 2016. There was outrage worldwide like never before. There was more than 16,000 comments in Vanguard and thousands of comments in other social media outlets...Several northern leaders visited the SE to beg the leaders. The same cannot be said on attacked in SW. So where are they killing people in the SE on a daily basis like they do in the SW at the moment?
That was not the last attack. Your people were killed last year and none of Your people did anything about it. In fact, there were stories that your effiminate men were divorcing their wives because they were raped by Fulanis.
Mind your business and stop poking your nose into Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Vanguard news paper? .

I will pass

Weren't they the newspaper with multiple publication on why yoruba don't own lagos? to stir up controversy and rivalry btw edo and Yoruba people

Weren't they the newspaper publication happy to deliberately misquote Emir sanusi about how Yorubas are the problems Nigeria? to stir up malice btw hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas in the past

I guess this is there new strategy to attack Yoruba and stir up ethnic sentiments.... it is dead on arrival
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by emmalexabl(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Where are all the skull minners in the southwaaste.. .

All of you should come out now and defend your

territory as ur expertise is highly needed right now.. cheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
If you read all, can I see your hand up, too "LENGTHY" or is it because we're in the period of "LENT"?
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by TheGreatJapan: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Drlouis415:

Dont say that. igbos are Cowrads too. i am igbo but our problems is that we think that we are wiser but we are obsessed with glory of the old days. open your eyes.

Bro I'm a Yoruba, that guy is right, we Yoruba are more coward and it's even in our DNA, just imaging how Fulani herdsmen are taking over our land using Islam to control us.
Yoruba is the most populous tribe in Nigeria, we have what it takes to be number 1 and 1st class citizens but our stupidity and cowardice made use to be under the Fulanis and allowed them to rule over us, indigenous Fulani people who are not up to 4% now control us with the Hausa people together. Check out 90% of our traditional rulers are Muslims are they pay homage to the Sokoto caliphate instead standing on our own. Same thing with our politicians. Fulani immigrants deceiving us with Islam/religion
The Fulanis are not good Muslims but they aer using Islam to control us while we carry Islam on our head. You will hardly see a Fulani woman covering her face with hijab not to talk of Burka. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by micflo28(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
No doubt, the islamization agender wasn't a myth associated with Buhari. Attacks on SW was possible due to their renewed allegiance to the Fulani's in 2015. For a minister of agriculture to come on national TV and ask that state governors should create lands for cattle colonies is the height of it. Soon, rejection wouldn't be an option.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by oodualover: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

Have you not seen the video of your youths cursing Nigeria and some of its main leaders?...Was it not frustration by your god Buhari that made them lead the curse session? Ogbeni, lying will not make you, Yoruba muslim, right tongue tongue tongue
Of course, anybody that does not support a flattheaded pigs is a muslim. Jonathan won 40 percent of SW votes, so I don't expect all Yoruba to support Buhari. Don't worry, e go do una like film trick next year.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Amhappy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tales of herdsmen
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
oodualover:

That was not the last attack. Your people were killed last year and none of Your people did anything about it. In fact, there were stories that your effiminate men were divorcing their wives because they were raped by Fulanis.

Liar post the attack? You have had several attackes within few months and you are not even making any comments or finding solutions.

Promise you will mind your business and stop poke nosing into IPOB, Kanu and Biafraland, and we will do the same.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
oodualover:

Of course, anybody that does not support a flattheaded pigs is a muslim. Jonathan won 40 percent of SW votes, so I don't expect all Yoruba to support Buhari. Don't worry, e go do una like film trick next year.

What is worse than how we have been for 50 years after the civil war?

The only new thing will be to have an emir like you have in Ilorin... cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by kings09(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

Have you seen any of them commenting yet...?

They have all gone into hiding...

I won't be surprised if one of them opens a thread asking about Nnamdi Kanu...to divert attention from this important thread and profer solutions.

Most of them right now.
Seunmsg, alariiwo com n defend ur sai baba ppl

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by oodualover: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

Liar post the attack? You have had several attackes within few months and you are not even making any comments or finding soultions.

Promise you will mind you business and stop poke nosing into IPOB, Kanu and Biafraland, and we will do the same.
Osu, I don't comment on your Biafra thread

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
oodualover:

Stop talking from your anus post the recent attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
oodualover:

They are hypocrites. It runs in their blood and that is the reason no one cares about what they think.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
oodualover:

Osu, I don't comment on your Biafra thread

Afonja Abobaku..so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Where is the Deji of Akure the cane flogger why has he not flog Fulani herdsmen wracking havoc in his kingdom.
Where is the Oba Lil Wayne of Lagoon why has he not threaten to throw Fulani herdsmen into the lagoon.
Where are those fools who protested against Igbo backlash of the stupid Oba's statement why has they not organise another protest against Fulani herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Where is the Deji of Akure the cane flogger why has he not flog Fulani herdsmen wracking havoc in his kingdom.
Where is the Oba Lil Wayne of Lagoon why has he not threaten to throw Fulani herdsmen into the lagoon.
Where are those fools who protested against Igbo backlash of the stupid Oba's statement why has they not organise another protest against Fulani herdsmen.

Osu bottom is far easier to flog. He is foolhardy unlike a Fulani who would commit a crime and immediately take to his heels. Osu will hang around until he is totally humiliated.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Stingman: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:

They are hypocrites. It runs in their blood and that is the reason no one cares about what they think.

The problem with your people is that you compare an incident with multiple incidents that happen in your region...

Just like the news "Okada man beheaded in Ogun, heart, kidney also removed" which happens everyday in SW...you will comapre it with Okija shrine which is one off...

http://punchng.com/okada-man-beheaded-in-ogun-heart-kidney-also-removed/

...please be human enough to call a spade a spade. The topic is that herdsmen are rampaging thoughout SW...Deal with it...

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by OyinO: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Very good development. The Yorubas thought it would begin and end with Southeast and Middle Belt regions. They were busy laughing and name-calling bla bla! How far Afonja!?? Where arw the Oduduwa Warriors preparing for battle few days ago? How market Afonja Stoopid Nigerian Youths trading blames and hating themselves while wicked leaders use them as pawns in this bloody game.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

The problem with your people is that you compare an incident with multiple incidents that happen in your region...

Just like the news "Okada man beheaded in Ogun, heart, kidney also removed" which happens everyday in SW...you will comapre it with Okija shrine which is one off...

http://punchng.com/okada-man-beheaded-in-ogun-heart-kidney-also-removed/

...please be himan enough to call a spade a spade. The topic is that hersmen are ramoaging thougout SW...Deal with it...

A few months ago I got banned for a week for replying to one of Osu demented posts with about 20 cases of osus killing their own relatives for ritual purposes. Of course they wouldn't see that, such cases in Ogun is more important because it may involve the life of his Yoruba master.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by bakynes(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
See Igbos and all the other Yoruba haters salivating over these fake stories.All these stories na fake propaganda by the media. This is not to say the herdsmen have not been involved in some killings but I can assure you the media is using this issue against Buhari.

Some farms might have been destroyed by cattles but the media is exaggerating this issue.

Take it from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Nowenuse: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stingman:

Have you seen any of them commenting yet...?

They have all gone into hiding...

I won't be surprised if one of them opens a thread asking about Nnamdi Kanu...to divert attention from this important thread and profer solutions.

Most of them right now.

Sometimes, one wonders why most yorubas are very shameless.

How can they be playing politics to the detriment of their people? Well, the yorubas on nairaland are mostly living in the streets of Lagos, hence they don't really give a fvck about what happens in the interiors.

After all most yorubas have abandoned their villages & states of origin and now all claim Lagosians.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by julaion: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
for the death of 3million igbo,nigeria have not known peace since 1970 and will never see peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by BiafraIShere(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
I am really disappointed with the yorubas, so all these killings have been going on in their region yet they were covering it up. Even when Olu Falae, a supposed elder statesman had his farm burnt twice and was later kidnapped, he raised the alarm severally but his people alienated him and downplayed it. A rough estimate shows that billions of naira and scores of lives have already been lost by the yorubas yet there is no outrage by them shocked shocked To worsen an already terrible situation, many of them are still supporting buhari cry cry Question is, when will enough be enough to this people? Is it when the situation in the SW becomes as bad as in Benue? The million dollar question is what will happen after 2019 if Buhari remains considering that even during an election period when he needs support, he is so careless and unconcerned, then your guess is as good as mine what will happen after 2019 with him in aso Rock. Well, I trust my people, the foundation of this country will be shaken if they should bring this carnage they are visiting on the yorubas Eastwards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
OyinO:
Very good development. The Yorubas thought it would begin and end with Southeast and Middle Belt regions. They were busy laughing and name-calling bla bla! How far Afonja!?? Where arw the Oduduwa Warriors preparing for battle few days ago? How market Afonja Stoopid Nigerian Youths trading blames and hating themselves while wicked leaders use them as pawns in this bloody game.

You have no idea where anything will end. Fulani herdsmen doesn't appear to discriminate when it comes to killing farmers. You have to be delusional to think this is a Yoruba problem only.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by BiafraIShere(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
greiboy:
Vanguard news paper? .

I will pass

Weren't they the newspaper with multiple publication on why yoruba don't own lagos? to stir up controversy and rivalry btw edo and Yoruba people

Weren't they the newspaper publication happy to deliberately misquote Emir sanusi about how Yorubas are the problems Nigeria? to stir up malice btw hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas in the past

I guess this is there new strategy to attack Yoruba and stir up ethnic sentiments.... it is dead on arrival
Lol, this one is more concerned about being a loyal servant friend than the safety of his people. Chai, whatever juju they used on you and your likes is very strong grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Ehisnaruto(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander is it that the news of how fulani herdsmen are destroying the SW gives you joy, why are you not talking about the matter at hand. Even if you are being paid to support this administration to death, Atleast can't you feel sympathy for these people who are losing the only means of their livelihood and even turning to debtors. Sincerely speaking may the Almighty God/Allah pay you back in your own coin, may His wrath and vengeance visit you when your life is at its best, at the sweetest moment of your life may destruction locate you the way the cattles of these fulani herdsmen are destroying the farms of these simple farmers...... Amen
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by BiafraIShere(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
bakynes:
See Igbos and all the other Yoruba haters salivating over these fake stories.All these stories na fake propaganda by the media. This is not to say the herdsmen have not been involved in some killings but I can assure you the media is using this issue against Buhari.

Some farms might have been destroyed by cattles but the media is exaggerating this issue.

Take it from me.
Lol, don't tell me that a homo sapien wrote this cry cry Facts, figures, dates, names and locations were given in the report yet this one is still denying and saying it's fake shocked shocked I tell you, even if Buhari drops a nuclear bomb on the waste some of them will still support him undecided undecided I am really shocked at the posts I'm reading here shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West by Guestlander: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ehisnaruto:
Guestlander is it that the news of how fulani herdsmen are destroying the SW gives you joy, why are you not talking about the matter at hand. Even if you are being paid to support this administration to death, Atleast can't you feel sympathy for these people who are losing the only means of their livelihood and even turning to debtors. Sincerely speaking may the Almighty God/Allah pay you back in your own coin, may His wrath and vengeance visit you when your life is at its best, at the sweetest moment of your life may destruction locate you the way the cattles of these fulani herdsmen are destroying the farms of these simple farmers...... Amen

Why are ibos crying more than the bereaved? My own response to the herdsmen problem is far more radical than anything an osu can come up with.
Why are they not concerned about the problem as it affect their own region? Are there no herdsmen in the east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Church Gardener Defiles 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Church / 5 Farmers Killed In Zongo-Akiki, Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Malawian Man In Suit & Tie Steals Baby Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.