Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (45515 Views)

3 Ways You Could Invest In Real Estate In Naija. / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by holysaint1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
supereagle:

Any state demands are more than supply. If you reside in Owerri, you have serious unsatisfied demands. People bring from Oyo state to Owerri.

if you are into this biz, pls inform me about the prices of a crate in Imo.. And the discounts involved in the sales; the gains from one crate. Etc I presently have a friend who ventured into poultry in enugu. Although he just began, but signs of him thriving in the biz are all looking promising. But he told me that he doesnt plan on doing the eggs selling thing.. Just the birds sale.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Omotaday(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
smokedfish:
i started wit one shop but now i have 2 and from both shops,i get more dn 50 a week
Wow, very cool. It is just that the thing is everywhere now, hard to find a location where there is no betting shop.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by smokedfish: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Omotaday:
Wow, very cool. It is just that the thing is everywhere now, hard to find a location where there is no betting shop.
that was why i asked of your location...cz that is the real deal and its risk free except for your workers n the expenses is just fuel n data n printing paper of which you can hardly spend upto 10k on all that in a week

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Ugosample(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hahnemann:
Just rush now to any bet9ja store near u and stake Barca to win chelsea

Cashout 1mill by tomorrow and go into buying and selling of cheap second hand vehicle, just buy cheap, advertise online like in OLX or Jiji, u will get a buyer instantly

If the guy took your advise, he would have lost his money.

You see why you have to scrutinise before acting?

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Adicsonbaba(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=justi4jesu post=65248993]

Contact me on whatsapp.[/

Thanks so much sist
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Find out more 8nvestment details on Cassava Cultivation from our Cooperative society registered with Ministry of Commerce and Industries.
https:///billionnairaproject

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by VictorEkwere: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Futureinvestors:

Thank you for post.
Please don't invest everything, keep some as backup.
Here I have profitable running investment($).
All I need from you from that amount is to help you invest NGN200,000K and I will deliver to you NGN30,000K to NGN50,000K Monthly without excuses.

I'm a businessman and an investor, and I'm open for business all day.
Thank u as I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please Contact me here let's talk:
CALL/WhatsApp : +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9*
then what happen to the capital

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by NonFarmPayrol: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
EzeJustme:

Need your contact

my signature
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by NonFarmPayrol: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
coolh3ad:

Boss!!. Would love to know more about this if you are ready and willing to teach me........

join telegram group with my sig
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Omotaday(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
smokedfish:
that was why i asked of your location...cz that is the real deal and its risk free except for your workers n the expenses is just fuel n data n printing paper of which you can hardly spend upto 10k on all that in a week
I don't have a fixed location yet, i am trying to establish myself, that is why i am looking through this thread.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Futureinvestors(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
VictorEkwere:
then what happen to the capital

It generates profit.
Or you plan to invest and collect?
Well this is not ponzi or esusu...
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Hahnemann: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ugosample:

If the guy took your advise, he would have lost his money.

You see why you have to scrutinise before acting?

Hahaahah, who send am work, life is abt risk
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bros, pls bless me with the mini importation ebook. My whatzapp number is 08078755778. Thank you sir.
justi4jesu:

Check your whatsapp, I've sent you the free ebook on mini-importation, so no vex for me again Boss. grin
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Nobleking1994(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:
Go to coinmarket

Buy cheap top 20 coins
Store them. Collect your 3-10m year end
I ain't got a job. But I live well

Thank me lerra

Which coin would you advise me to invest in because I am currently a student. I have about 80,000 to 100,000 Naira which am not using at the moment, so I need to know about this cryptocurrency and the one to invest in so that after 4 years I can now resell it when it must have appreciated and the price must have trippled and use it to start up a business after I must have graduated from school.

Please I need your guidance. 07038982513 my whatsapp number
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by NonFarmPayrol: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nobleking1994:

Which coin would you advise me to invest in because I am currently a student. I have about 80,000 to 100,000 Naira which am not using at the moment, so I need to know about this cryptocurrency and the one to invest in so that after 4 years I can now resell it when it must have appreciated and the price must have trippled and use it to start up a business after I must have graduated from school.

Please I need your guidance. 07038982513 my whatsapp number

ok
sent you some suggestions
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Pentools(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
smokedfish:
i started wit one shop but now i have 2 and from both shops,i get more dn 50 a week

Bro abeg can i have ur mail address or whatsap number ur suggestion is highly needed. Thanks!
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Pentools(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
ugonology:
Honestly storing food produce is presently the best investment. But please don't do palm oil, its price index is not stable and is most times politically influenced .(those who bought last year can testify). I will advice you try a produce that is more stable and has a guaranteed ROI no matter how small, a typical example of this is corn and beans.

Last year, I spent about this same amount buying 100 bags of corn at 5200 naira per bag, the total amount spent was about 585 thousand naira (plus cost of storing space, treatment and transportation) today a bag of corn goes for about 9000-9500 naira, I just want it to hit 10,000 naira before I can sell. My only regret is not including beans in my portfolio, as beans was selling for about 18,000k by then, but now sells for 28-30k .

Lastly, you can do this on your own, don't give your hard earned money as an undeserving offering to some jambnairaland snake and vampires!
Be delligent to do your part, its just a few days of research and asking the right questions, then sit down and watch how your 500k will go hunt you another 500k.

Bro abeg can I have ur mail ad or WhatsApp number. Thanks
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by justi4jesu(f): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Osinowoosibanjo:
Bros, pls bless me with the mini importation ebook. My whatzapp number is 08078755778. Thank you sir.

Contact me on whatsapp.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Hallenjay: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Futureinvestors:

Thank you.
I'm at Iyana-Ipaja axis, Lagos.
Lemme know where it's convenient for all parties to meet.
Presently I'm in Benin (vehicle delivery) will be back in Lagos soon let's meet.
King regards.

---------
For all those calling scammer this scammer...
If it's ponzi you all in your gullibility will pour your borrowed money there without questions or feasibility study.
I can't remember mmm posting ads on NL before you all in your shallow lazy minds invested and lost woefully.
You have so negatively programed yourselves you can't even see anything good from anywhere hence your perpetual stagnation nothing can free you from it...

In short, I shouldn't be replying to your negative comments.
Thank u.
i based in port hacourt but presently at yola... Only one on one can guarantee d transaction
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by supereagle(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
holysaint1:

if you are into this biz, pls inform me about the prices of a crate in Imo.. And the discounts involved in the sales; the gains from one crate. Etc I presently have a friend who ventured into poultry in enugu. Although he just began, but signs of him thriving in the biz are all looking promising. But he told me that he doesnt plan on doing the eggs selling thing.. Just the birds sale.

From the people doing business, the landing supply cost to wholesalers is N900 and you must buy from 100 crates and above. wholesalers sell to retailers btw 900-1000 depending on the size. A patient of mine who sells to Shell every week equally told that he was making his money, but a lot of risks were in that one, he shared with me how he manages the risks. This is not for sharing here.If you supply 500 crates weekly and you make 100 on each crate, N50 000 turnover for a start weekly is not bad. If you can hustle well you make more. I hope I have helped you. Please do your market survey and research on these tips you have. Best of luck.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Futureinvestors(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hallenjay:
i based in port hacourt but presently at yola... Only one on one can guarantee d transaction

Ok thanks. This will pass by for now.
Someday in the near future we will be closer.
I often meet with those with in my immediate reach.
I'm free to roam across the country.
Sorry to say, I move with profitable purpose in cases involving long distance clients and especially when the contract size really demand for such meetings.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by kennystones: 1:23am On Feb 22, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
pls expatiate
how will 500k build pool or field or court and how does he monetize it
sorry for the late reply.pool ,field,court.not what I mean by sports investment. But to be honest its actually part of it.but the funds available can't provide that kinda services.
So what I mean by sports investment I mean providing services that people need,that they dont have access to.colleges in america do provide scholarships to athletes.like full ride scholarships. Did you know that?
The scholarships do cater for feeding,accomodation,tuition, gym,book and library,sports kits. Transportation.
You can partner with international organizations.like the UN .there is an arm sports.use sports to promote peace.they had their 10th anniversary in Monaco.they have the likes of henry,mata,drogba.many sports people as their ambassadors. You can also help athletes go pro.you can partner with sports academies abroad.help athletes become professionals .
Help in production of highlights reel.you can also help in organising seminars and educating parents on the importance of sports.hmmm I can go on and on.
But the most important thing is ,if you dont have passion for something,you can't succeed.or let me say the success rate is limited.if you need more info or you want to partner.let me know
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by kennystones: 1:25am On Feb 22, 2018
CassieV:

What kind of services?
what I mean by sports investment I mean providing services that people need,that they dont have access to.colleges in america do provide scholarships to athletes.like full ride scholarships. Did you know that?
The scholarships do cater for feeding,accomodation,tuition, gym,book and library,sports kits. Transportation.
You can partner with international organizations.like the UN .there is an arm sports.use sports to promote peace.they had their 10th anniversary in Monaco.they have the likes of henry,mata,drogba.many sports people as their ambassadors. You can also help athletes go pro.you can partner with sports academies abroad.help athletes become professionals .
Help in production of highlights reel.you can also help in organising seminars and educating parents on the importance of sports.hmmm I can go on and on.
But the most important thing is ,if you dont have passion for something,you can't succeed.or let me say the success rate is limited.if you need more info or you want to partner.let me know
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by kennystones: 1:25am On Feb 22, 2018
blackfase:

Pls would you have any heads up with this line of biz? I'm interested, how can one get started with this. I'm actually a football coach...
pm me sir
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by holysaint1(m): 3:09am On Feb 22, 2018
supereagle:

From the people doing business, the landing supply cost to wholesalers is N900 and you must buy from 100 crates and above. wholesalers sell to retailers btw 900-1000 depending on the size. A patient of mine who sells to Shell every week equally told that he was making his money, but a lot of risks were in that one, he shared with me how he manages the risks. This is not for sharing here.If you supply 500 crates weekly and you make 100 on each crate, N50 000 turnover for a start weekly is not bad. If you can hustle well you make more. I hope I have helped you. Please do your market survey and research on these tips you have. Best of luck.

Thanks bro. I appreciate
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Brukeme(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2018
since it will fetch you that amount, go to bank and collect loan and payback after 1 week

You think getting a loan in Nigeria these days as easy as you just said right when you are not working or doing a business?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by yusasiv(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Futurecrown:
Hello, Everyone. I need your candid advice at this crucial time, I have a whopping sum of five hundred thousand naira with me but I don't know what kind of business I could invest on and moreover am 30years of age also a 500L full-time student in the University.

Baba.. No dey look for fake advice jere.... Go do winthrills.. Sit down dey enjoy ur profit, am a student like u.. Shikena
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by yusasiv(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Most people on NL self dey enjoy winthrills money
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by yusasiv(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I'm curious to know too...

Invest on winthrills, receive daily profit ... Ur capital is still urs.. If am lying, people should prove me wrong here.. Na d only investment wey don last for years b that

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
kennystones:
sorry for the late reply.pool ,field,court.not what I mean by sports investment. But to be honest its actually part of it.but the funds available can't provide that kinda services.
So what I mean by sports investment I mean providing services that people need,that they dont have access to.colleges in america do provide scholarships to athletes.like full ride scholarships. .
scholarship not investment
where will the scholarship money come from
oyel moni abi
i don't think you understand what investment means
you just want money poured into sport
all the sectors money was poured,which one is working
Did you know that?
The scholarships do cater for feeding,accomodation,tuition,gym,book and library,sports kits. Transportation. .
gym and kit is same as pool court and field

You can partner with international organizations.like the UN.
UN is a useless imperialist organisation used to enslave the world

.there is an arm sports.use sports to promote peace.they had their 10th anniversary in Monaco.they have the likes of henry,mata,drogba.many sports people as their ambassadors. You can also help athletes go pro..
how can you go pro without infrastructure for competition

you can partner with sports academies abroad..
why abroad
why not develop your own
why licking oyinbo asss everytime

help athletes become professionals ..
can't be professional(get paid) in broke economy

Help in production of highlights reel..
highlight wetin
where is the competition to highlight
you can also help in organising seminars and educating parents on the importance of sports..
once there is money nbody will need seminar
hmmm I can go on and on.
i don't have money to partner
when i balance well i won't need a partner
i'll just do it if it's my priority
my priority is to feed my family
una wen get passion
may una shake bodi
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Celsony: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
justi4jesu:

Oya come now, will give you a free ebook on mini-importation. No vex grin grin

Gud day Justi pls can u help me with the link via my email. ‘celsony.com@gmail.com‘ Thanks in anticipation.
Hope to do business with u soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.