Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (45507 Views)

3 Ways You Could Invest In Real Estate In Naija. / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by zeestone99(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
ugonology:
Honestly storing food produce is presently the best investment. But please don't do palm oil, its price index is not stable and is most times politically influenced .(those who bought last year can testify). I will advice you try a produce that is more stable and has a guaranteed ROI no matter how small, a typical example of this is corn and beans.

Last year, I spent about this same amount buying 100 bags of corn at 5200 naira per bag, the total amount spent was about 585 thousand naira (plus cost of storing space, treatment and transportation) today a bag of corn goes for about 9000-9500 naira, I just want it to hit 10,000 naira before I can sell. My only regret is not including beans in my portfolio, as beans was selling for about 18,000k by then, but now sells for 28-30k .

Lastly, you can do this on your own, don't give your hard earned money as an undeserving offering to some jambnairaland snake and vampires!
Be delligent to do your part, its just a few days of research and asking the right questions, then sit down and watch how your 500k will go hunt you another 500k.

Bros mk we yarn abeg zeestone99 at geeemail dot com
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by omomumcee(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
I can only help you with this.. Invest in winthrills.. UK properties.. Trust me you'll have much testimonies.. Its 100% safe n legit.. If interested just hit me up for more info.. 08 0 67 16 20 59
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by sorry1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
ShitHead:
1. Buy a good HP Laptop.

2. Buy Smile Network wifi.

3. Buy good bed and comfortable mattress

4. Tie red scarf on your head at night.

5. Wear red boxers and balance on your bed at night.

6. Turn on your laptop and wifi.

Business don start be that.
shithead grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ugonology(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
fabby101:

Am interested in d corn and beans
1.Where is d best place to get them?
2. What time of the year is best to buy and sell?
3. Are there special requirements for storage?

1. Truth is, you most buy from villages in the core north zamfara, kano, Kaduna and katsina have certain local villages where this produces are incredibly cheap.

2. Just after the first harvest(August-September)

3. Nothing special, just the usual 'bomb' aluminium siillicate insecticide (serves both the corn and beans)

5 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ogunmourinho(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
cheesy Go and open a bet shop
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ibori1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futureinvestors:

Thank you for post.
Please don't invest everything, keep some as backup.
Here I have profitable running investment($).
All I need from you from that amount is to help you invest NGN200,000K and I will deliver to you NGN30,000K to NGN50,000K Monthly without excuses.

I'm a businessman and an investor, and I'm open for business all day.
Thank u as I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please Contact me here let's talk:
CALL/WhatsApp : +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9*

u for just ryt application letter na,ogeeee

c him mouth like looking forward to hearing from u
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by sircrabo: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Teeboi56:
Haa na money be dat since I started work throughout my career I never work across dat amount

My advice to u Is dat try as much as u can to make it 800k or 1millions
And find people who knows how to do Dubai visa and then travel out of d country
Don't miss quote me bro
Because 2 of my street brother is there enjoying their life but driving is their work sha like uber 200k is there salary every month

And you think 200 - 300K can't be earned in a month here

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Dusoft: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
bros since its not clear what you want to do with the money for now..i advice u buy treasury bills or place the money in mutual funds..by the time u are prepared to go into full time business, your money would have yielded you some interest.

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by phire2324(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Find 2 odd for bet9ja........thank me later
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ItzChinnex(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futurecrown:
Hello, Everyone. I need your candid advice at this crucial time, I have a whopping sum of five hundred thousand naira with me but I don't know what kind of business I could invest on and moreover am 30years of age also a 500L full-time student in the University.

Add another 1.5million, Travel to either Germany, U.s, Austra or Canada, do your M.s/M.a and find a job there.. Thank me later...

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Sike(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
It's like this mini-importation business go make sense. How can I start?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Nnemuka(f): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
go on Jiji, look for a good car, corrolla or yaris (2006 - 2010), and put it on uber, get a good driver and start earning good morning..
You make 40k weekly.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Dcentglobal(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futurecrown:
Hello, Everyone. I need your candid advice at this crucial time, I have a whopping sum of five hundred thousand naira with me but I don't know what kind of business I could invest on and moreover am 30years of age also a 500L full-time student in the University.

How about you going into ice cream business with it. Get some deep freezers for your self and you are good to go. I can give you more tip on how to get cheap/price from seller and make double of what you bought. Its a fast growing biz.

DcentGlobal.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by samfy2662: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Planting of hybrid Cucumber and water melon.In 3mnths time,the money will go into 6 figures,am nt exagerrating :For enquires call 08163843361
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by muffyt05: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sigo1:
Go look for car like pikanto and register it with uber u will make nothing less than 200k every month

Is the Uber business still that profitable? Cos I've been thinking of going into it. Kindly shed more light on it pls
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by thinkaxis(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sike:
It's like this mini-importation business go make sense. How can I start?
PM me to learn how to import and sell from your bedroom.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by BlissB(f): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked
Bamz:

Lmao you win the Internet my friend. cheesy
shocked
Bamz:

Lmao you win the Internet my friend. cheesy
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Explorers(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
1sttruth:
All of shouting "Go for Agriculture" I hope and pray the Fulanis dont meet him in the farm.

Meanwhile Op, I suggest you use some of the fund and learn any programming language, that is if you are IT savvy, it will help become independent.

Lol
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by heendrix(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futureinvestors:

Thank you for post.
Please don't invest everything, keep some as backup.
Here I have profitable running investment($).
All I need from you from that amount is to help you invest NGN200,000K and I will deliver to you NGN30,000K to NGN50,000K Monthly without excuses.

I'm a businessman and an investor, and I'm open for business all day.
Thank u as I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please Contact me here let's talk:
CALL/WhatsApp : +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9*

get outta here scammer
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Melwood(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
For God's sake, flee from these kinda folks
Ayodejioak:
Just sow a seed bro. Give and you see how God will multiply it in ten folds.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Omotaday(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
1sttruth:
All of shouting "Go for Agriculture" I hope and pray the Fulanis dont meet him in the farm.

Meanwhile Op, I suggest you use some of the fund and learn any programming language, that is if you are IT savvy, it will help become independent.
Bro, please how long does it take to learn and be a guru in programming? How much does it cost? Which one is the best or is it possible to learn all? I am a graduate of Mass communication, i know nothing about programming, will i be able to cope fast if i'm dedicated?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by holysaint1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
supereagle:
You can make decent profits supplying eggs.
what state... And how is this possible ?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by aezenkwu(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Op I will advise you to check within your self what u can do., this is whr u can get pleasure from, u like what u doing even when you are getting 20 naira u will be enjoying it.

I'd like to advice too if u can put the money into Treasury bills. First calculate how many yrs you will be free either from school, when u get settled cos I can see u are confused about what to do for u not to regret it later.

Go to your bank and ask how Treasury bills operate, then fix ya money.
Relax and think about what u can do
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by alobright17(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
jaychubi:
Lol at whooping u call ordinary 500k dt, I am very sure u will faint if u see 2 million naira

Moral killers, dream killers. May God forgive you.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by orlabass(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Am following good advice here also... More ideas.. I think buying Agric products like oil palm, corn, beans is one of the point...
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Ayodejioak(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Melwood:
For God's sake, flee from these kinda folks

Not sure how your reply relates with my comment...?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Omotaday(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
smokedfish:
OP, where is your location? I am currently into a franchise that i earn more dn 60k in a week...lemme.knw if you interested but location matters....less risk with huge profits
what is this about? Can you share more light?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Strongbest(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
I think this one of the most frequently asked questions.
First, you must know what tou have passion for. It is not just all about suggesting what kind the business for you to do.
You must also make sure the business of choice is meeting the needs of the people around you.
Can't type much here but just be sure you don't just jump into any business because people suggested it to you.
Most businesses suggested here have not been practised by those who suggested them. That means you need to really be careful where you put your money.

You may check my thread out here and see what we do , just incase you may have interest in any of the products.:

https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.