Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,245 members, 7,846,154 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

"When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" (2117 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Do you feel attached to someone who you think you can't let go off, read this message from T.D. Jakes. I believe it will go a long way to help.

'It doesn't matter how attracted you are to them, how wonderful they are, whether they did you a huge favor years ago or what the situation is, if a person can walk away from you then let them walk',

"When people can walk away from you then let them walk. I don't want you to try to talk another person into loving you, calling you, staying with you, caring about you or staying attached to you", that 'it doesn't matter how attracted you are to them, how wonderful they are, whether they did you a huge favor years ago or what the situation is, if a person can walk away from you then let them walk.'

"Your destiny isn't tied to this person who left, people leave because they aren't joined to you. You just have to let them go",

"You have to know when a person's part in your life is over so you don't start trying to raise the dead".

T.D. Jakes
Source: http://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/t-d-jakes-when-people-can-walk-away-from-you-let-them-go-id4780304.html

Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
cry cry
Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by Ajoboss(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bishop t.d Jakes...I so much love dis man
Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by RuggedArab: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Very encouraging.

This message is for me!

"You have to know when a person's part in your life is over". This is the real mesage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by miracool946: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
mmmm make lots of sense
Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
RuggedArab:
Very encouraging.

This message is for me!

"You have to know when a person's part in your life is over". This is the real person.
Who left you? grin
Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by Haniel18: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
But u need to check urself if the problem isn't from u

3 Likes

Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by crismark(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
the fact is

Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by CsRockefeller(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
For over 7 years, i just wouldn't let bola go, even though she didn't want me, i was just hoping she would change her mind, but last week i took a decision to let her go and let live. I deleted her contact, so i won't be d one to call or text.

2 Likes

Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by RuggedArab: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Who left you? grin

Not what you are thinking.
Re: "When People Can Walk Away From You, Let Them Go" by blackjack21(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2018
RuthDaniels:
cry cry

What if they walk toward you, would you embrace them?

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed On How To Handle This / Girls, Describe Your Dream Man. / Who Should I Marry Plssss??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.