Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility (22735 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Let us take a look at what the two words mean. From the Oxford dictionary, Fertility is the ability to reproduce, to bring forth. While a Ring is a piece of precious metal worn around the finger. Now how are these two seemingly contrasting words related to each other?

Here’s the thing, apart from the fact that some persons wear it for aesthetic reasons, a ring often shows a promise, or commitment. That is why you can have friendship ring, marriage ring, and a ring depicting a brotherhood relationship.

Now, in marriage, people exchange a ring or even before two persons get married, there is a proposal and a ring is issued from the person who is proposing to another who he shares love with.

However, here is where Fertility comes in. Have you heard, especially in our society how some men refuse to get married to someone whom they profess to love unless the person conceives?

They say, proof you are fertile enough and then you get the ring. Sounds absurd right? Yes it is, as that means that being married only means reproducing. Then what happens when the reproduction is taken away? Does it mean there will be nothing more to offer? What then should a person do, if they are faced with a choice of choosing to get the ring through fertility or they would have nothing?

Well, it is saddening though, if you are asked to proof yourself in order to be considered worth choosing. If you are faced with the choice of having to proof your fertility before being offered a ring as a sign of commitment then you can choose to walk away. For these reasons;

1. The Person Obviously Doesn’t Love You Enough:
Love is not about what you can get from a person but what you can give. Love is choosing to love a person regardless of what they can or cannot do. So when a person chooses to love another, it means the person has decided to take a risk to commit to a person, and such a person is ready to face any uncertainties in the future. At the same time, accepting the flaws associated with human nature should also be factored in.

So if you have to proof something, then that’s a red flag that obviously the person is more concerned about what you can or cannot do, so the best is for you to walk away.

2. The What Next Question:
Let’s say you moved on and were able to proof your fertility, what happens next after you birth the first child and you are offered the ring and you cannot have anymore children. Don’t you think that if the man cannot have the number of kids he wants from you that he would move on to the next available lady to give him the children he wants.

No one has to be pressured into figuring out how to deal with the uncertainty of the future while being in the present. It is not a healthy way of living and can affect a person’s mental well-being.

3. Probability Of loosing The Ring After Proof Of Fertility:
Cases abound where as a way of keeping a man, ladies go about birthing kids without commitment, and after that the man announces he is no longer interested in them. And worse! He says he will take his kid(s) with no consideration of the lady.

It is a very terrible thing. No one should be forced into doing anything he or she does not want to do. It is selfish to guilt trip a person to do your own bidding to show they love you. It is not a good human living at all.

As a lady, if you do not want heartache or to become bitter; do not let a man rush you. Do not think that you would not have a chance at another person because you are getting older. Do not let the society, your age, peers or anyone pressure you into doing something that will lead to depression afterwards.

Often what prompts some ladies into subscribing to the idea of fertility before the ring is “desperation”. True love will come, do not hurry, wait and the right person will come without you having to proof any thing as a prerogative for commitment.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/11/22/3-reasons-to-walk-away-when-faced-with-the-choice-of-proving-your-fertility-before-the-ring/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by siofra(f): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2021
It's not easy for us women out there but we will be strong and feminism will win at last.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by SankaraSo: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2021
MEN!

When you go to buy cars, you test drive before buying.

You prove your self wise beyong manipulation when you test a woman's fertility before commiting.

If you commit and marry someone that used her womb to sow seed at a quack clinic.

You're OYO

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Lalami3232(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2021
This your writeup no dey truthful, especially for 9ja. Nobody get time to dey run upandan dey go pray for pikin anymore oooo. After dem don scatter their womb with multiple abortions, dating fetish yahoo boys, postinor and other local abortion drugs, you want make men marry dem for house without test abi? No man go ask for fertility test if dem meet you as a virgin, never. Men are only scared because plenty people dey wombless nowadays. We all know say majority of this generation women no get sense by default, and una still want make dem still marry una without womb. No be juju be that
My dear, if u had kept your toto as a private property rather than a public asset, men no for dey ask for belle before marriage. I'm not here to bash any gender oooo, but the truth be say plenty people wey you dey see for road nowadays na just shaft. Unlike in the olden days wey girls dey begin dey date for 20yrs, now dem dey get BF as at 12yrs. Imagine the number of abortions and prick she go don collect before 22-25yrs when she wan finally marry. So I no blame any man wey wan see evidence first oooo. If you get a pharmacist as a friend, as am make he/she tell you the rate with which postinor dey sell like pure water. But some infertility na natural, so I won't blame every lady, others na the cause of the men. But majority na because of the way dem live as a teenager or in their HOEloshoism phase of life. If u no meet your GF as a virgin, I go advise make you do the right thing oooo. Those people dey divide body counts by 7, dem no go even tell you how many abortions and pills dem don take. Be wise before 2022!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Mood11: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Women should also task men to prove their fertility. Some men are sterile but because of myopic reasoning, they don't bother to check themselves.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by ObaKlaz: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Good points!
But still, women have always set conditions to be met by lovers or prospective spouses... 'Tall, dark & handsome (TDH), caring, romantic, p0rnstar in the other room, earning six figures per month, must have a nice ride, live in a posh condo, God-fearing etc.

Men demand for just a proof of fertility from women, you'll start reading all sorts of female written essays.

Men demand virginity - wahala!

Men demand good culinary skills from women - slavery!

Men want paternity tests - global female outrage!!
Are men not permitted to have some demands & preferences at all?! grin cheesy

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by ObaKlaz: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Mood11:
Women should also task men to prove their fertility. Some men are sterile but because of myopic reasoning, they don't bother to check themselves.
True.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by ATEAMS: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Don't ever get too comfortable, nothing in life is constant!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by 1Sharon(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lalami3232:
This your writeup no dey truthful, especially for 9ja. Nobody get time to dey run upandan dey go pray for pikin anymore oooo. After dem don scatter their womb with multiple abortions, dating fetish yahoo boys, postinor and other local abortion drugs, you want make men marry dem for house without test abi? No man go ask for fertility test if dem meet you as a virgin, never. Men are only scared because plenty people dey wombless nowadays. We all know say majority of this generation women no get sense by default, and una still want make dem still marry una without womb. No be juju be that
My dear, if u had kept your toto as a private property rather than a public asset, men no for dey ask for belle before marriage. I'm not here to bash any gender oooo, but the truth be say plenty people wey you dey see for road nowadays na just shaft. Unlike in the olden days wey girls dey begin dey date for 20yrs, now dem dey get BF as at 12yrs. Imagine the number of abortions and prick she go don collect before 22-25yrs when she wan finally marry. So I no blame any man wey wan see evidence first oooo. If you get a pharmacist as a friend, as am make he/she tell you the rate with which postinor dey sell like pure water. But some infertility na natural, so I won't blame every lady, others na the cause of the men. But majority na because of the way dem live as a teenager or in their HOEloshoism phase of life. If u no meet your GF as a virgin, I go advise make you do the right thing oooo. Those people dey divide body counts by 7, dem no go even tell you how many abortions and pills dem don take. Be wise before 2022!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

There are test to prove fertility.

So just pipe down.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by paulolee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
its both ways o...some men gat weak or low sperm count n keep blaming infertility on women only...
I remember d case of a notorious player in my hood back den...the GE too de boost of how perfect he is in withdrawal style of sex, he do say for the past 5 years of using dt method on different babes, none don talk say dm dey pregnant bcox he is too sharp..
na wen e marry around 2016, him n fiance decide to run test before anything, naim bross discover say e get low sperm count or weak sperm n he start treatment sharply

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by candidbabe(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
angry sad angry sad[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Gwagone: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
it is well
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by HEBEI: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
tongue
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Oyiboman69: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
The sole reason why we go into marriages in Africa, Nigeria to be precise, is to have children and everyone is satisfied regardless of any aftermath....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by JOACHINpedro: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Another one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Sonnobax15(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by EXLOVER(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
When you truly love someone, at that point you let your guard down, you won't need prove of fertility or body count. You will just ride with the flow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by TechNana(f): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by lovemoi2(f): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
interesting
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Factfinder1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Dshocker(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
It's not easy for us women out there but we will be strong and feminism will win at last.

But jokes apart,women really dey suffer for this part of the world and na when black man no know the meaning of love

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by odinson1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
G
Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by BlaqFaze: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
After you don lash tire...lash your destiny comot body....cheesy

you don marry now to born pikin na problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by AutoC: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

Hmmmm..have you seen a society where the kind of feminism preached in Nigeria has won...women have kids from different men and get to train all of them...South Africa is a clear example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Rastaramsey(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Damnnnnn
All Nigerian girls are useless....

Am talking from experience grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by Oyiboman69: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
The sole reason why we go in marriages in Africa, Nigeria to be precise, is to have children and everyone is satisfied regardless of any aftermath....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility by tosyne2much(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm not going to give my daughter a hand in marriage to any man that brings the pregnancy before wedding shit

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.