Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says (2451 Views)

Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by PcNnews(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerian fb user, Bose has gone viral on facebook after she said she would rather sleep with Married men and get money instead sleeping with party boys and get disgrace in the end.

This came after her age mate, Debbie Adieme went Viral for releasing unclad photos with 3 matured guys just after they finished having sex under bed covers.

Some Nigerian ladies took to blasting her for making such an outrageous post without fear of criticism, while the men sang praises to her name.

Her post has already caught over 6,000+ likes and 3,400+ comments, it’s very sad that instead of our Nigerian youth to focus on education and a better future they choose the path of sexual satisfaction/pleasure which will certainly lead them to distraction.

Joelsblog found at that Bose is a member of Rave Nation dynasty, and a frivolous party freak, enjoys dancing at parties in hotels, clubs and guest houses.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-will-rather-sleep-married-men-and-get-money-than-fck-young-boys-and-be-disgraced-facebook-user/

Cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by donstan18: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
It's an abomination for one to lack beauty and sense at the same time.

Her type of ugly looking lady is the kind of ladies my fellow agberos at Aba normally uses pillow to cover her face while banging her.

Then when your stubborn sperm is about to come out after 2mins, but you can't afford to allow it come out because of your ego.

You trying to stop the sperm will be like......

5 Likes

Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by decatalyst(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wish I could freeze time and moment in order to give her father a condom...so as to save her family this ugly embarrassment.

This the 'thing' wey dey talk seff undecided

If person wan decide to chop frog, make eim kuku chop the one wey get eggs...not this one. sad
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by PcNnews(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

"I prefer sleeping with Older Men"-Fb User, see the reaction of her mother -
https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-will-rather-sleep-married-men-and-get-money-than-fck-young-boys-and-be-disgraced-facebook-user/
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol,cheesy
You can't loose at both ends, isn't it?
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by crismark(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
na new thing
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by FTrebirth(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
no surprises..

that's the mindset of the average nigerian girl.

LOL! her fellow slay queen said "ah swear". cheesy

BTW, she said 'fûck', not 'sleep', op. undecided
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
That's a capitalist mindset... grin

After all, both na sin [one is fornication,the other is adultery].
Both will increase her mileage.
She'll still be a senseless fairly used last last.
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Shayneward1: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
No sane guy would want to fvck this garbage.
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by NaoSlay: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2018

Someone's gonna trend today, enjoy your temporary fame.
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Imagine the audacity, and looking at the person, it's one small thing that should be thinking of better things.
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by pyyxxaro: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yahoo men ritualist go soon use the one breaast do barbecue suya cool
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by roarik(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
see the thing wey wan Bleep married. men.
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by tee59(f): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Even this thinning little fish don dey Bleep? cry
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by miracool946: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
end time thinz
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by ufuosman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
See as she they like worm
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
I once dated a lekpa like her, brought her home after our first date. Threw her on the bed and spent the rest of the night searching for her.

So I support her decision to date married men.

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
I once dated a lekpa like her, brought her home after our first date. Threw her on the bed and spent the rest of the night searching for her.

Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Flamezzz: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
4:34pm na time wey op create this thread, I was with clear eye then and she was ugly as f*ck...now I don down like four bottles of Heineken, lil high and this bitch still looking like low standard OX fan. Make I add am more two bottles.

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by MhizAJ(f): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
some girls can be very courageous oo

See this thing cheesy
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Flamezzz: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tallesty1:
I once dated a lekpa like her, brought her home after our first date.
Threw her on the bed and spent the rest of the night searching for her.

Bad man. I once took one home, oh! my sweet Eniola... she sat for our cushion, I kid you not, space wey remain for that our cushion fit accommodate her twice.
My mum told me not to repeat that "mistake" again.
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Look at the cray fish angry
Don't let me say what is on my mind
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Deckline(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:
It's an abomination for one to lack beauty and sense at the same time.

One should struggle for one.
Laughing like the wicked woman in cindarella. "hahahahahaha, her sense is finally gooooooonnee, FOREVER!!!! hahahahahaha...
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Olalan(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Really don't know the fate of the next generation. Girls now see sex as a hobby for making money for themselves.
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by femi4: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
No sane guy will wanna sex this unclean spirit
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Naughty girl cheesy
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Gofwane(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
I was expecting to see one correct chick like Megan good not this agbero wey dey grind pepper inside market angry angry angry
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Who’d fuçk this ugly thing grin

1 Like

Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by PcNnews(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
End time tinzs.she as she look like tilapia fishcheesy
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by yourkaka: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
you slay
Re: It's Better I Sleep With Old Men For Money, Than Sleep Young Boys"-lady Says by Pojomojo: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
PcNnews:
Nigerian fb user, Bose has gone viral on facebook after she said she would rather sleep with Married men and get money instead sleeping with party boys and get disgrace in the end.

This came after her age mate, Debbie Adieme went Viral for releasing unclad photos with 3 matured guys just after they finished having sex under bed covers.

Some Nigerian ladies took to blasting her for making such an outrageous post without fear of criticism, while the men sang praises to her name.

Her post has already caught over 6,000+ likes and 3,400+ comments, it’s very sad that instead of our Nigerian youth to focus on education and a better future they choose the path of sexual satisfaction/pleasure which will certainly lead them to distraction.

Joelsblog found at that Bose is a member of Rave Nation dynasty, and a frivolous party freak, enjoys dancing at parties in hotels, clubs and guest houses.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:

Cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Lady Buys 38 Shoes Worth N1M For Her Man To Celebrate 38years Birthday / Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals / Shocking! Lady Walks On The Road With Only PANT And BRA (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.