Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship (2406 Views)

What Kills Relationship Faster??? Let's Learn Together Today / How Likely Is It For A Lady Not To Know D Number Of Men Who Have Entered Her / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2018
I saw a post that talked about what really attracts one to the opposite sex......and I ask what really makes a guy or a girl to move out of a relationship.......for me the number one reason is dirtiness. .....Bad odour is a number one emotion killer
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Abdulsamiuh(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2018
behavioural changes... many of us jump into relationship before realising much before our partner.. though it depends sha

2 Likes

Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2018
it's lies for me.
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by daviesblaze(m): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2018
Too much clinginess

I hate it like fvck
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by jpworld(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Bad character, some ladies when you enter into a relationship with them, you start seeing unbelievable characters.

4 Likes

Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by pryme(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Abdulsamiuh:
behavioural changes... many of us jump into relationship before realising much before our partner.. though it depends sha

Am with you on this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Isobug: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2018
Wide puna....

Many guys want it tight when in coitus,but when they discover that place is river Jordan, the became disinterested
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2018
amakadihot87:
I saw a post that talked about what really attracts one to the opposite sex......and I ask what really makes a guy or a girl to move out of a relationship.......for me the number one reason is dirtiness. .....Bad odour is a number one emotion killer

I am with you on this one. Bad odour and dirtiness is a big NO.......NO

1 Like

Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Stalking or always talking about his ex, i get irritated easily, means he's still not over her!!
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Justbeingreal(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lies, immaturity and disloyalty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by olatunyemi(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
I hate it when she keeps moody and wouldn't bother to tell me what is wrong with her after much persuasion. She only express herself on social media. I feel like she are scared of me when I am not sango
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
olatunyemi:
I hate it when she keeps moody and wouldn't bother to tell me what is wrong with her after much persuasion. She only express herself on social media. I feel like she are scared of me when I am not sango
same thing here... I hate that.... That's the reason I have lost interest in my present relationship... She's always getting moody and won't reveal what's wrong even after much persuasion
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Katier00(f): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Trying to have $ex on first date. It turns me off completely
Boasting about having the whole world at your feet
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by dbynonetwork: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Katier00:

I love having sex on the first date..... Nothing special about it..... Mind u sex is sex...
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Headlesschicken(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin Relationship x a waste of time n energy, channel yuh energy to more important things...
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Katier00(f): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:

I love having sex on the first date..... Nothing special about it..... Mind u sex is sex...
OK, your opinion. To me sex is not just sex. I have to be highly attracted to you, to engage in that and it can't happen on a first date.
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by ojun50(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
The ones there phones rings every 30mint
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by dbynonetwork: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
Katier00:
OK, your opinion. To me sex is not just sex. I have to be highly attracted to you, to engage in that and it can't happen on a first date.

OK...... Your cent....
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Stalking or always talking about his ex, i get irritated easily, means he's still not over her!!
......that's the normal thing,at least he will keep mentioning his ex for sometime before he finally gets over her .... But truly it Pisses me off to hear about an ex
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by IamPlato(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2018

Body Odour
Mouth Odour

Premium Ugliness
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by boomssey(f): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
If he's always about his ex,mouth odour ewww I 8 that so much n also body odour coupled with lies.
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
If he can't go more than 4 rounds
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by spiralwedge(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Katier00:

This is an hypocritical mentality.

I will most likely stick to a girl that's expressive and get down with me on a first date than the one that would on the second.

To me, she's quick and intelligent to know what she wants and she goes to get it. An up and doing girl.

But the ones like you, na to play along, chop and dump

1 Like

Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Katier00(f): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2018
spiralwedge:

This is an hypocritical mentality.

I will most likely stick to a girl that's expressive and get down with me on a first date than the one that would on the second.

To me, she's quick and intelligent to know what she wants and she goes to get it. An up and doing girl.

But the ones like you, na to play along, chop and dump
waec result is out, go check out yours. I can't come and be exchanging words with a toddler like you

2 Likes

Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by amakadihot87(f): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2018
Katier00:
waec result is out, go check out yours. I can't come and be exchanging words with a toddler like you
......lol ..... don't start World war 3
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Katier00(f): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2018
amakadihot87:
......lol ..... don't start World war 3
lol, it won't come to that. I just aired my personal opinion and he came after me.
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Katier00:

True. Sex is not just ordinarily.

That is why Men will need to manipulate the minds of women or pay money to earn it.
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Nobodys(f): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
~Dirtiness....eeww..

~Trust issues...that irritates me..

~Immaturity....kuku kill me...
Re: What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship by Nobodys(f): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Niketrouble:
If he can't go more than 4 rounds
shocked Haa, haunty nike, 4 rounds of what??..

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Secondary School Girls Intw3rking Competition Surfaces Online (video) / The Arsenal Player Called David Dicks / Video Showing LASU Student Sucking On Little Girl's Lips Goes Viral; He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.