Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value (26566 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by ndubueze92(m): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Disregard any rumour that Zuma has stepped down!
I visited him in owerri this morning, and he is still standing where he is standing! #copied
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by ndubueze92(m): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Disregard any rumour that Zuma has stepped down!
I visited him in owerri this morning, and he is still standing where he is standing!
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by gases: 12:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Akachukwuroland:
Imo guber: My deputy lacks political value--- Okorocha

Once again those of us who brought Owelle Rochas' blatant disrespect for his loyal deputy, Eze Madumere to the fore have been vindicated by the above derogatory statement. This is not just an insult on the Deputy Governor, but also an insult on Owerri zone. Little wonder the ongoing impeachment plot against Madumere who has declared his intention to vie for the governorship seat of Imo state against the dictatorial wishes of eze onye agwalam his boss who has vowed that his son-in-law must succeed him. Anyway Ndi Imo in their majority have told him in very clear terms that his stooge won't succeed him as they are weary of the governance of demolition, hunger, pain and poverty.

The bitter crisis in the APC continues to rage on with the circus party widely torn into various factions that are battling for supremacy. Eze Madumere continues to be highly disrespected and degraded by the first family as the first son-in-law acts as the de-facto deputy governor with Madumere being relegated to the background. It is crystal clear he no longer has any political value to Okorocha, who has used and squeezed dry to the detriment of Owerri zone in particular and Imo in general.

Imolites are keenly watching to see if the debacle that befell Madumere's predecessor, Jude Agbaso, will befall him too going by his boss' notorious penchant for backstabbing and betrayals to suit his gluttonous lifestyle. Like Agbaso, like Madumere?

Come 2019 Ndi Imo in our majority have vowed to stone out the clueless, hapless and helpless APC into political oblivion with our precious votes as we were well armed with our PVCs and will surely protect our votes from those who have gold medals in election rigging. As Okorocha and APC's continuous insult on Ndi Imo will no longer be tolerated.

eiyah
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Pvibe007: 3:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Imo1stson:

If Okorocha wants his inlaw as Governor then he is already Governor even without election. Most Imo youths are ready for that war opposition is gunning for and they will suffer a bloody defeat if they attempt violence.

Lmao "most IMO youths"? Bro it seems you are new to IMO politics. Just sit back relax and enjoy 2019 elections. Quote me if APC wins 1 local government.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Pvibe007: 4:00am On Feb 19, 2018
Abogwara:

What exactly disqualifies Uche Nwosu? Emmanuel Uduaghan was James Ibori's blood cousin and still became Governor immediately after his cousin. Uche Nwosu is a man of his own that happened to marry the Governor's daughter and I don't think it's enough to deny him right to be voted for.

IMO State isn't a family business. Since 1999 PDP has dominated Delta State, but since 1999 PDP,PPA,APGA has won elections and that speaks a lot. Rochas won convincingly whilst at APGA, and he decamped to APC and in 2015 everybody knows that the Rlectiom was massively rigged by APC. But in 2019 people are now wiser. So let me see how his inlaw will win a single local government. Incase you don't know , being a relative to Rochas is enough reason to loose an election in IMO
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Abogwara: 4:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Pvibe007:

IMO State isn't a family business. Since 1999 PDP has dominated Delta State, but since 1999 PDP,PPA,APGA has won elections and that speaks a lot. Rochas won convincingly whilst at APGA, and he decamped to APC and in 2015 everybody knows that the Rlectiom was massively rigged by APC. But in 2019 people are now wiser. So let me see how his inlaw will win a single local government. Incase you don't know , being a relative to Rochas is enough reason to loose an election in IMO

2015 Okorocha was under Jonathan's threat and they rigged Ihedioha's area to over 100% turnout but yet Okorocha won against all intimidation. Now tell me how anybody can defeat Uche if Orlu is rigged 100% now that Okorocha has the federal might to his side. The fact remains that the winner of 2019 will be whoever Okorocha supports and his opponents can only win where they are gifted votes out of pity.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by wingmanII: 5:30am On Feb 19, 2018
Abogwara:

2015 Okorocha was under Jonathan's threat and they rigged Ihedioha's area to over 100% turnout but yet Okorocha won against all intimidation. Now tell me how anybody can defeat Uche if Orlu is rigged 100% now that Okorocha has the federal might to his side. The fact remains that the winner of 2019 will be whoever Okorocha supports and his opponents can only win where they are gifted votes out of pity.

Senator ifeanyi Ararume helped rig in Okorocha in 2015. This is a fact. Now they ve fallen apart, Okorocha will realize that sycophancy does not translate to votes. Let us see how he will have his way this time.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Mbediogu(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2018
'My Leader' deputy how market? Fpr lacking foresight of what all of us saw, you are not fit to rule Imo. Neither will Okorocha s stooge rule. Over over dead bodies. A new leader will emerge. Go and purge yourself of political naivety and then come back.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Pvibe007: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Abogwara:

Watch n see. Nothing will save Rochas, not even d devil
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Ikegagwuha: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Rochas is a drowning man and a big time joker. Lets all see how it plays out in 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: The Stomach Infrastructure Ambassador - Thisday / Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG / Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.