Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value (26568 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / Buhari Lacks Political Will To Halt By Fulani Herdsmen - Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by classc25(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Imolites never see sumchin, they said mbaise can not rule them, no p. ROCHASS will introduce monarchy., 5D viewing uploading
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by DocHMD: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Okoroawusa will look nice in a prison garb.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by MrMcJay(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Okorocha talks as if he's a god but very soon, he'll be heavily disgraced.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by mrvitalis(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Hope Uzodinma is Imos next governor. Both Okorocha, his deputy and his son inlaw are all mad...
From orlu zone again?

You must really be dreaming
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by engrjacuzzi: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
they are both of same integrity
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by africanusvu(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Then.he don't deserve a statue. Wat a way to miss being moulded

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by NORSIYK(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Hope Uzodinma is Imos next governor. Both Okorocha, his deputy and his son inlaw are all mad...
That is not possible, not when omenka ahuru Anya is the leader of PDP in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Abogwara: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
This news is fake and should be regarded as such.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Abogwara: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
MrMcJay:
Okorocha talks as if he's a god but very soon, he'll be heavily disgraced.

You are the disgrace for believing this crap.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Abogwara: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
classc25:
Imolites never see sumchin, they said mbaise can not rule them, no p. ROCHASS will introduce monarchy., 5D viewing uploading

When did Imolites say Mbaise cannot rule them? The issue is that Mbaise has been playing the same amateur politics played by Igbos at national level by trying to isolate themselves. You cannot win Governorship with Mbaise alone without working with others. Emeka Ihedioha for example can never be Governor because he is pan-Mbaise instead of being pan-Imo. Just like Igbos have a pan-Nigerian in Rochas Okorocha there are many pan-Imo Mbaise that will be acceptable but Mbaise people see them as sell out because they are working with Owerri and Orlu. Imo needs a Governor that sees himself as an Imolite first before tribe or clan.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by ipobarecriminals: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
wink angry cool grin wink grin grin grin undecided okorocha talk am say Igbos are worthless/ VALUELESS Pipu.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by kikake: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Akachukwuroland:
Imo guber: My deputy lacks political value--- Okorocha

Once again those of us who brought Owelle Rochas' blatant disrespect for his loyal deputy, Eze Madumere to the fore have been vindicated by the above derogatory statement. This is not just an insult on the Deputy Governor, but also an insult on Owerri zone. Little wonder the ongoing impeachment plot against Madumere who has declared his intention to vie for the governorship seat of Imo state against the dictatorial wishes of eze onye agwalam his boss who has vowed that his son-in-law must succeed him. Anyway Ndi Imo in their majority have told him in very clear terms that his stooge won't succeed him as they are weary of the governance of demolition, hunger, pain and poverty.

The bitter crisis in the APC continues to rage on with the circus party widely torn into various factions that are battling for supremacy. Eze Madumere continues to be highly disrespected and degraded by the first family as the first son-in-law acts as the de-facto deputy governor with Madumere being relegated to the background. It is crystal clear he no longer has any political value to Okorocha, who has used and squeezed dry to the detriment of Owerri zone in particular and Imo in general.

Imolites are keenly watching to see if the debacle that befell Madumere's predecessor, Jude Agbaso, will befall him too going by his boss' notorious penchant for backstabbing and betrayals to suit his gluttonous lifestyle. Like Agbaso, like Madumere?

Come 2019 Ndi Imo in our majority have vowed to stone out the clueless, hapless and helpless APC into political oblivion with our precious votes as we were well armed with our PVCs and will surely protect our votes from those who have gold medals in election rigging. As Okorocha and APC's continuous insult on Ndi Imo will no longer be tolerated.

[Okorocha built 76% of his development infrastructure in Owerri zone]. DG Madumere to Vanguard News.

Unknown to many, gov. Okorocha parted ways with his Deputy, Madumere, last year after Madumere told Vanguard News interview that Okorocha built 76% of his development projects in Owerri zone.
But it's believed that Okorocha used more than 96% on the state capital.

Okorocha knew:

It's unconstitutional for a state governor to use the allocations of the local government areas of the state, plus most of the state's Capital Development funds, to build only on the state capital, while rest of the state decays.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Abogwara: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Akachukwuroland:
Imo guber: My deputy lacks political value--- Okorocha

Once again those of us who brought Owelle Rochas' blatant disrespect for his loyal deputy, Eze Madumere to the fore have been vindicated by the above derogatory statement. This is not just an insult on the Deputy Governor, but also an insult on Owerri zone. Little wonder the ongoing impeachment plot against Madumere who has declared his intention to vie for the governorship seat of Imo state against the dictatorial wishes of eze onye agwalam his boss who has vowed that his son-in-law must succeed him. Anyway Ndi Imo in their majority have told him in very clear terms that his stooge won't succeed him as they are weary of the governance of demolition, hunger, pain and poverty.

The bitter crisis in the APC continues to rage on with the circus party widely torn into various factions that are battling for supremacy. Eze Madumere continues to be highly disrespected and degraded by the first family as the first son-in-law acts as the de-facto deputy governor with Madumere being relegated to the background. It is crystal clear he no longer has any political value to Okorocha, who has used and squeezed dry to the detriment of Owerri zone in particular and Imo in general.

Imolites are keenly watching to see if the debacle that befell Madumere's predecessor, Jude Agbaso, will befall him too going by his boss' notorious penchant for backstabbing and betrayals to suit his gluttonous lifestyle. Like Agbaso, like Madumere?

Come 2019 Ndi Imo in our majority have vowed to stone out the clueless, hapless and helpless APC into political oblivion with our precious votes as we were well armed with our PVCs and will surely protect our votes from those who have gold medals in election rigging. As Okorocha and APC's continuous insult on Ndi Imo will no longer be tolerated.

You must be sick in the head to attempt jamming Okorocha with his deputy whom he made and has been working with him for over 20 years. Succeeding a Governor by his deputy is not a must and Okorocha is yet to even declare the candidate he's routing for.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Abogwara: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
kikake:

[Okorocha built 76% of his development infrastructure in Owerri zone]. DG Madumere to Vanguard News.

Unknown to many, gov. Okorocha parted ways with his Deputy, Madumere, last year after Madumere told Vanguard News interview that Okorocha built 76% of his development projects in Owerri zone.
But it's believed that Okorocha used more than 96% on the state capital.

Okorocha knew:

It's unconstitutional for a state governor to use the allocations of the local government states, plus most of the state's Capital Development funds, to build only on the state capital, while test of the state decays.

That's a lie bro. All of Imo State is under serious construction and development as we write with no area favored presently. No Governor in history of Imo State brought 1/10th of this type of development.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by cchiagom(f): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
You knew he had no political value and you still made him your deputy, o di Kwa nma continue
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by freiheitlutadora(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:

Common sense isn't common nowadays and moreover sensational journalism has destroyed the dignity of the noble profession. Nigerians should read every news with all elements of wisdom to avoid crisis from sensational captions.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Pvibe007: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:

And the Newspaper publication is fake too?

Oga carry your bleaching body n Gerrahia!
APC is dead in IMO.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by DeWisedon(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
who else noticed this,too much grammar that I had too skip some sentences in order to go and comment quickly.
now I know we have nairaland withes and wizard,who don't sleep,but waiting patiently to book FTC her
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by kikake: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:

That's a lie bro. All of Imo State is under serious construction and development as we write with no area favored presently. No Governor in history of Imo State brought 1/10th of this type of development.

Demolition is what is going on now all over Imo state, not construction.

Even if there shall be construction outside Owerri, it's too late for Okorocha who devoted seven years of his tenure in demolishing and rebuilding in Owerri.

Fire brigade approach.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Pvibe007: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:

Lol. Oga Are you His excellency gay partner cos u already looking like Gaybriel
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Pvibe007: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:

You must be sick in the head to attempt jamming Okorocha with his deputy whom he made and has been working with him for over 20 years. Succeeding a Governor by his deputy is not a must and Okorocha is yet to even declare the candidate he's routing for.

Stop deceiving ur self. Rochas wants to use is inlaw. And that will mark his downfall. Trust me 2019 will b a shocker. Make sure u collect more money from your gay business o. Cos Cockroachas n his goons are gonna be kicked out
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Pvibe007: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
kikake:

Demolition is what is going on now all over Imo state, not construction.

Even if there shall be construction outside Owerri, it's too late for Okorocha who devoted seven years of his tenure in demolishing and rebuilding in Owerri.

Fire brigade approach.
Are u minding d idiot. He keeps posting pictures of Rockview junction. Tell him to post pictures of Douglas Road , let's see the extent of the work ongoing !
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by fortunechy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
is imo state cursed in terms of leadership??
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Caseless: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
The deputy should pull an umahi on him.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by MrMcJay(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:

You are the disgrace for believing this crap.

Can you provide a link where Rochas denied the report?

You're insulting others as if Rochas moulded your brain with cement.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by shaun22: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
since it has become a family business. you will definitely reap what you sow... bet me, senseless man.

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by ewebiodun: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
pls WHR in the write up was Rocha's quoted with that statement......abi I no get brain
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Imo1stson: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sometimes the modes need to screen some stories and their captions. After reading the news I observed

1 That the Governor was not even interviewed but rather his press secretary and

2 He never made such silly remark or anything close yo that.

For those who are yet to read it but depended on OP's fake title, here is the news.

[b] Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has formally reacted to the controversy over the alleged plot to impeach his deputy, Prince Eze Madumere, saying such an impeachment would be of no political benefit to him or anybody else. Okorocha, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary (CPS), Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, described the report of the purported impeachment plot as disdainful and ridiculous. He said: “We have also been inundated with calls on the issue for reaction and for reasons best known to us we decided to remain calm until now.

“And interestingly, those mentioned to be behind the imagined impeachment plan are Hon. Obinna Mbata, Commissioner for Finance and Hon Luggard Osuji, representing Owerri Municipal Constituency in the State House of Assembly. “A day before the nonexistent impeachment plot, Obinna Mbata and Luggard Osuji, had led the APC officials and leaders in Owerri Municipal Council to endorse Chief Uche Nwosu for the 2019 governorship in the state.

That is the only reason two of them have now become ‘State House of Assembly of 27 members’ to impeach the deputy governor. “You also ask and innocently too, of what political value will the impeachment of the Deputy Governor now add to anybody or organisation in the state at the moment.” Onwuemeodo said those who came up with the impeachment story with the hope that it would help them in their ambition are also the ones marketing it.

He said: “The point is that anybody who thinks that he can win the governorship election in the state in 2019 without the contribution of Governor Rochas Okorocha should go and do what Rochas did in 2011 by taking the ticket of APGA and winning the election and in 2015 when he joined APC in a zone that was dominated by PDP and also won his election. That is the best option now.
[/b]
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Imo1stson: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pvibe007:

Stop deceiving ur self. Rochas wants to use is inlaw. And that will mark his downfall. Trust me 2019 will b a shocker. Make sure u collect more money from your gay business o. Cos Cockroachas n his goons are gonna be kicked out

If Okorocha wants his inlaw as Governor then he is already Governor even without election. Most Imo youths are ready for that war opposition is gunning for and they will suffer a bloody defeat if they attempt violence.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Abogwara: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pvibe007:

What exactly disqualifies Uche Nwosu? Emmanuel Uduaghan was James Ibori's blood cousin and still became Governor immediately after his cousin. Uche Nwosu is a man of his own that happened to marry the Governor's daughter and I don't think it's enough to deny him right to be voted for.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by Slimfited: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Adogwara u no dey shame say Na only u dey defend d image builder. Abeg make u pack well Jaree. Birds of a feather flick and die together.
How much are u being paid??
Well, I don't believe in hoping for any better government here on earth except dat of my Lord Jesus Christ and the enternal joy in heaven.
Our father in heaven, let thy kingdom come.
Re: Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value by youngbelieve(f): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Mtcheww,,,,This our governor dah can zuzu..
Still waiting to see wat he will do with Zuma's statue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiodun Abdul-Balogun Resigns As Commissioner After Attempted Rape Allegation / Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.