Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) (56223 Views)

Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by ychris: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

Why go after a sex doll when there are beautiful and God-fearing women everywhere

He has chosen The sex doll cos it's beautiful and not only God Fearing, they fear and always remain loyal to their owner as well... beauty is in the eyes of the OWNER.. so??

At your signature, They (sex dolls) love dancing too!!

whats the difference??
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
That guy is just trying to be funny. First that stuff is a mannequin and secondly i doubt if he can afford a sex doll. #Mythoughts
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by WorldRichest: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

Why go after a sex doll when there are beautiful and God-fearing women everywhere

Beautiful women everywhere - TRUE
God-fearing women everywhere - Expensive Joke....
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Sinbad24k: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
what toto go do Nigeria men,the world go pity them sha...but tell me the truth,this doll thing sweet pass human being ni?

look this one crying for sex

Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Hunter22: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
People don't even know the difference between sex doll and an image used in boutique.. Anyway Angel Michael is busy treating some peoples Cain
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
She looks like a feminist.
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

miss...

kindly edit your post cos I'm
saying this from years of experience and candid observation..maybe it was just for a public stunt or the dude is just having fun..maybe not..

but what I do know is that THERE IS NOTHING GOD fearing about the current generation of MOST Nigerian giris now
any lady who keeps more than one boyfriend is OL-LOW-SHOW!

that's the word that best describe them...
the beautiful part is highly debatable... they also specialized in myriad of revolting and disgusting FALSIES as well..
thanks
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by cyprus000: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jochabed:
Having an affair with a DEMON.
Holi holi!! Holi!!!

Prophetess has spoken.
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sinbad24k:
what toto go do Nigeria men,the world go pity them sha...but tell me the truth,this doll thing sweet pass human being ni?

guy swerve...
that pic is more like the guy just finished ra.ping her.. terrible..

nothing consensual here o chai
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Emirhustler: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
K.Brule and Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (Details)
Yesterday, A drunk K. Brule tried to kiss Leo, and got into a fight with Khloe.
READ MORE

http://wonderdoubleconsulting.com/zklXD//df284be135aa29c47fb46a9f823997c9/fcb/en/?i=2687653&i=2687653

Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Meti99(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
I bet you that is not a sex doll but a mannequie
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

It's easier to live with a sex doll than a him a woman.
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by jolyment: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

Where are they?
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nutcase!
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Jochabed:
Having an affair with a DEMON.
more or less like an idol
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 5:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Gofwane:
This one na small thing. I saw a video of a boy fvcking a banana tree.
hw is that possible
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2018
over serious and self righteous Nigerians saying shit about an adult man's decision. More over a critical examination on the picture shows that the man was just trying to make a comedy photo out of the trending sex doll palava. besides that's not a sex doll.
idiotic Nigerians will come here and say trash as if they are holy enough. most women have Love Machine in their wardrobes, is that not a sexdoll? most men masturbate with their cream, is that not sex dolling?
be careful guys, hypocrisy is the worst sin on earth �
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by itzjorju(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

God fearing indeed.... I don't blame him... It's just masturbation on another level
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by mywells: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2018
DannyJ19:
Well the guy no go pay bride price nah...

HML.
he paid a price for it,so the bride price has been paid to the manufacturer asap.
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2018
Tanyabee:
hw is that possible
he dug a hole in the tree which he inserts his cassava grin

Wish it was possible to upload videos on nairaland. I don't have the link but i have the video on my laptop
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by jeroba1(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2018
this guy has lost it all.
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by peacockremi(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

perhaps because women are devourer but the question is 'are u God fearing '?
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by megama: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2018
dainformant:
Different reactions are trailing the pictures of a man with his Mannequin partner dressed in a wedding garment. According to reports, the man "married" the mannequin whom he labelled as his sex doll in Lagos - with the poster urging no one to put them asunder.

Whether this is for an upcoming skit (joke) or for real, some online users have reacted harshly to this after the photos were shared on Facebook. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-poses-with-a-mannequin-in-a-wedding-dress-nigerians-react.html

This shows that most people on line are ignorant or mumu.this is not a doll a sampling structure foolls
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by wizod(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

where can they be found?
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2018
That's a mannequin, not a sex doll. Someone's trying to pull traffic.
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

See Advert!
Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by ohem007(m): 1:32am On Feb 20, 2018
undecided

Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:
Isn't this foolishness

Re: Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Sinbad24k:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.