Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group (49428 Views)

Fateema Aduke Mohammed Supporter Killed In Lagos, Suspends Her Campaign / Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Ellabae(f): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Pretty lady
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by jpphilips(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2018
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

[img]https://4.bp..com/-pClVck-ewJ8/WonN0O6hwGI/AAAAAAAAgVI/RLlZkwEWMoYkBrOMGpchfQzm4t_d1dI4QCLcBGAs/s320/FB_IMG_1518980379219.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2018/02/uncommon-strategist-meet-feteema.html

The good news is that, all the chaps she has worked for all failed but one!! That begs the question, what criteria was used to select her despite her poor resume? Is that how Atiku will recruit Nigerians with poor resume to lead us?
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by redsun(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Hmm, BBC-big blind country. The best that the country has to offer are hooligans. A case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Primusinterpares:
She's beautiful...

Hope she reps well...

anyway...

Curvy babes are for men like us...

Is this the same prime minister?
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Fourwinds: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Hosywhite:
Atiku,President..Fateema,VP come 2019
hmmmm....Atiku must have observed her frontal view before he approved her reign of Atikunation....

1 Like

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by gidado14(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by mikejj(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2018
LBK1:
all I know is that I will only vote for the party that will share money undecided
after collecting the money you will go back home and meet.costly food,high school fee,no fuel,no light etc wake up bro

1 Like

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Primusinterpares(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2018
kendrace:

Is this the same prime minister?
hahaha...
in DJ khaled voice... you are smart... you are loyal... I appreciate...
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2018
Primusinterpares:
hahaha...

in DJ khaled voice...
you are smart...
you are loyal...
I appreciate...

Wehdone o oga
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Primusinterpares(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2018
kendrace:

Wehdone o oga
yes dearie
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by LBK1: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2018
mikejj:
after collecting the money you will go back home and meet.costly food,high school fee,no fuel,no light etc wake up bro

see you
even though I didn't collect and vote for the person you think is right, there will still be high cost of goods and services.
buhari tenure should tell you more
so y will I dull myself and be playing good citizen?

1 Like

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by mikejj(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2018
LBK1:

see you
even though I didn't collect and vote for the person you think is right, there will still be high cost of goods and services.
buhari tenure should tell you more
so y will I dull myself and be playing good citizen?
well thats your choice..and you think selling your vote is the option abi.change begins with you.

1 Like

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by LBK1: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2018
mikejj:
well thats your choice..and you think selling your vote is the option abi.change begins with you.

I hear
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Liberator007(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

[img]https://4.bp..com/-pClVck-ewJ8/WonN0O6hwGI/AAAAAAAAgVI/RLlZkwEWMoYkBrOMGpchfQzm4t_d1dI4QCLcBGAs/s320/FB_IMG_1518980379219.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2018/02/uncommon-strategist-meet-feteema.html
This is Fatee Mohammed . Yes, she is bold and beautiful but also a LIAR. She can lie for the world. She stays around New Oko Oba side and if you ask people around her, she lives her whole life lying. I wasn't surprised that she was pushed out of the HOR to replace the late JAH in Ifako-Ijaiye federal constituency. She is your definition of a typical politician. She is as fake as they come. If these are the people backing Atikunation, then we all know what to expect. She is a crook and fraud
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by AirFireEarthH20: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2018
saveyou:
This woman is a serious religious bigot. If a non-moslem indicates interest in joining the Atikunation group, she would just stylishly throw out your application letter. But once you answer a Moslem name, she will embrace you. 99percnt of the members are Muslims.

Lies! I'm a Christian and member of the Atikunation Group. Nobody asked my religion or ethnic group before joining. It is a devilish lie for you to insinuate that 99% of members are Muslims. How did you come about this percentage?

Better meet Liar Mohammed to polish you on the act of lying
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by samsam2019: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Both atiku and buhari are eleribu eda wey don expire.

We don't need old fools to lead us
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by newslifeop: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by ATIKUNATION: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
headhunter1:
she's really FATeema indeed cool
but
she looks forkable kiss

i love busty milfs

As much as you have freedom of speech, its also expected of you to respect someone's personality. Making such statement does not make sense to a right thinking person, and as such shouldn't be expected of you. Please desist from such comments.
Thanks brotherly
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by ATIKUNATION: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
You've said it the best way you could but be rest assured you are part of the narratives. You contributed to this pain we all are enmeshed in. Coming here to release vulgar words won't do us any good but rather making frantic efforts in changing the narratives... Hoping to see you make a positive and quality commitment to this NIGETIAN CAUSE..
samsam2019:
Both atiku and buhari are eleribu eda wey don expire.

We don't need old fools to lead us
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by ATIKUNATION: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Liberator007:
This is Fatee Mohammed . Yes, she is bold and beautiful but also a LIAR. She can lie for the world. She stays around New Oko Oba side and if you ask people around her, she lives her whole life lying. I wasn't surprised that she was pushed out of the HOR to replace the late JAH in Ifako-Ijaiye federal constituency. She is your definition of a typical politician. She is as fake as they come. If these are the people backing Atikunation, then we all know what to expect. She is a crook and fraud

While you've lived your whole life telling the truth. I wonder how it is easy to notice the dirt in ones eyes but refuse to acknowledge the one in your own eyes. I dare not say you are wrong nor fault you for making such statement but would ask if you've ever had an experience with her personally. You spoke only about her lies, but didn't speak about her kind gestures, her kind hearted roles, her philanthropic acts, you didn't mention those whose lives were changed by her, whose families experienced a turn around, whose daughters got vindicated. You didn't say all this but easily speak about what is only obvious to you just to discredit her. Welcome sir and keep the flag hoisted. Mind you the hand will get weary one day and will surely come down...

1 Like

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by noruwasman(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Narldon:

Once upon a time a politician died and found himself in front of heavens gate,

st. peter: hello good day, (after checking the book)
ur a politician?

Politician: right i am.

St. Peter: due to the new upgrade in heaven, we will send to hell, u will stay there for 24hrs den u will choose hell or heaven.

Politician: hmmm no problem.

St. Peter takes his thumb print and takes him to hell.

But as he enters hell, he saw wat he didn't expect.
instead of fire, heat amd everlasting torture. He saw five star hotels, good road, exotic lifestyle, in fact he was living d life.
Later took him to his room.... A/c chilling the room. Then he saw a man in d room and asked

Politician: who are u?

Man: i am satan

satan: welcome to hell. Here is ur room.
Ur servant is dat ur enemy on earth.

Satan took him on a walk round hell. He saw hiz fellow politician on the field enjoying and playing golf. They were hailing him amd waving at him. He was so happy.

later dat day he came back to his room, fell asleep, den wen he qoke up finally, st. Peter was with him.

St. Peter: ur 24hrs has elapsed, now u should choose.

politician: pls don't be angry i have to choose hell.

St. Peter: is dat ur final answer?

Politician: so dat i will go to heaven and be singing all day with angels. Nope i prefer hell.

He slept back and woke up in the morning. Went outside to enjoy, but he met the real hell. Where there was unending flames suffering and smashing of teeth.

Politician: satan pls wat happened to the hell of yesterday?

satan: yesterday we were campaigning, and today u voted.

moral:
this is how dis politicians show us the lie through campaign and we go ahead to vote.
So dis yr, lets go and get our pvc and vote wisely and not blindly.

sense will not elude you. Thumb up

2 Likes

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by AirFireEarthH20: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ellabae:
Pretty lady

Yeah... She's so pretty and extremely intelligent. She was born to serve humanity
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by ATIKUNATION: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Liberator007:

Hope you don't mind highlighting us on few of her lies, those things she claimed to be but isn't, where she claimed go but never went there, things she claimed to own but never had and what have you. Hope you know she won her primaries fair and square as the election results was manipulated to favour someone else. You also should be aware she was begged after the election for her support after she was cheated on and you are here fanning the amber of treachery... Please let the world mediate between you and her... Below is some of her good works

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by ATIKUNATION: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
saveyou:
This woman is a serious religious bigot. If a non-moslem indicates interest in joining the Atikunation group, she would just stylishly throw out your application letter. But once you answer a Moslem name, she will embrace you. 99percnt of the members are Muslims.

Please stop telling lies with confidence for God sake. You wanna make me throw up with your lies and discrediting statement. How could you just come here and spit lies and expect people to be of good character. She is a Celestial Christian, a dovoted one for the record. She converted to Christianity long before she participated in any election. Please be careful of your comments here. Please the pictures below will cure you of hatred

1 Like

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by ATIKUNATION: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmm....Atiku must have observed her frontal view before he approved her reign of Atikunation....
What ever you think...
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by AirFireEarthH20: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
ATIKUNATION:

Hope you don't mind highlighting us on few of her lies, those things she claimed to be but isn't, where she claimed go but never went there, things she claimed to own but never had and what have you. Hope you know she won her primaries fair and square as the election results was manipulated to favour someone else. You also should be aware she was begged after the election for her support after she was cheated on and you are here fanning the amber of treachery... Please let the world mediate between you and her... Below is some of her good works

He has no proof, hahahahahaha... The guy don go hide. He has been caught red-handed lying.

1 Like

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Liberator007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
ATIKUNATION:

Whoever you are, you are only doing your job and as such, I wont have to explain much to you. I have attended her many meetings and I have had dealings with her. What do I have to gain by rubbishing her? She will still come to the same grassroots to sell her candidate or she wont? Then, issues will be discussed face to face and I hope you will be there to post the questions and answers online when the time comes. I knew what transpired during the primary. I followed proceedings from when she picked up the form till when Babatope and others waded in with the help of Alimi and co. I knew what followed after, how she instigated her followers to work against the party. Do not let us wash our dirty linens outside. Thanks
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Liberator007(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

He has no proof, hahahahahaha... The guy don go hide. He has been caught red-handed lying.

Hide? She will be the one to hide when the questions start flying in. I pray you are all there to post stories on NL.
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by Fourwinds: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
ATIKUNATION:
What ever you think...
oh....so you bear the name self....

1 Like

Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by ATIKUNATION: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Liberator007:
Whoever you are, you are only doing your job and as such, I wont have to explain much to you. I have attended her many meetings and I have had dealings with her. What do I have to gain by rubbishing her? She will still come to the same grassroots to sell her candidate or she wont? Then, issues will be discussed face to face and I hope you will be there to post the questions and answers online when the time comes. I knew what transpired during the primary. I followed proceedings from when she picked up the form till when Babatope and others waded in with the help of Alimi and co. I knew what followed after, how she instigated her followers to work against the party. Do not let us wash our dirty linens outside. Thanks

Obviously we both got registered today as new members, was blocked yesterday. Don't you think it will do us good if you will give us a comprehensive details of what transpired during the primaries. From the time of your writing I would deduce that she was cheated for being a lady. If she had lost in a fair way, would she have asked her loyalists to vote someone else? You kept mute in the face of impunity and yet would want to claim nothing happened. She will canvass for vote and she will be voted in. There is nothing any Jupiter or Saturn would do. Will be there live when she comes to you local, only please identify yourself...
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by tboydasupernova: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
You are very wrong Mr Poster... This is a very dedicated woman who Has devoted her time to making sure that women are equally represented in politics and without any fear of contradistinction I can Tell you that she is not what u have just described.. She has with all fact embraced all religion and moreso Her name does not described her true religion so this is a dead on Arrival criticism.. Just dont come here and start ur dirty ways of been popular as u cant find it here. Cheers and Dont forget Atiku is the dream Nigerians need to achieve for a better country... quote author=saveyou post=65183027]This woman is a serious religious bigot. If a non-moslem indicates interest in joining the Atikunation group, she would just stylishly throw out your application letter. But once you answer a Moslem name, she will embrace you. 99percnt of the members are Muslims. [/quote]
Re: Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group by ATIKUNATION: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Liberator007:
So she has followers large enough to work against the party ? What a shame , If indeed you knew all that happened and can come out and spew rubbish , please whoever you are are, I was still in that same LG last week for her charity programme, this would be my last post we are too busy with her programmes , by the way how did the imposed candidate fail so woefully ? Anyways 2019 is here again waiting on you and your team to come make a blockage of my aspiration...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / United African Republic (UAR): A Proposal To Change Nigeria's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.