Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Want To Know If She's Into Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know If She's Into Me (1552 Views)

Three Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not 'ordinary - Twitter user / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Bester44(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2018
I walked up to this girl last year and we became friends. She's running a booming makeup business. While chatting one day, I said...

Me: We will hang out one day and visit one of these highbrow areas.

Her: Are you sure your pocket reach dat level?

Me: Even if my pocket can afford this, it's now clear that it will be a waste spending the money to a girl with burnt face which heavy painting won't let us see.

Her: Are ok? Can you say that to my face?

Me: Good, I will be in your shop by 4:00pm tomorrow. E be like say u never jam trouble b4. Did you ever think of it that this is my street in a town of my father and lineage? (I was burning with rage at this point and started planning how to walk there tomorrow and say what I said to her face. Note that I have a very strong network of people in this town). We are of different tribes, and I heaped other nairaland insults on her

Her: But why are you taking things far? It's my fault for becoming your friend.

I stopped chatting at this point as I realized she softpedalled.

Today, bikes were very scarce in town and many people were waiting by the road side for buses. I have a fancy bike, and she unknowingly flagged me down. I passed her by already, and I turned back. Once she realized that I was the one, she stepped away. I asked her softly to get on the bike, and I took her home. After dropping her off, she didn't say a word.

Me: Esther, sorry for the other side of me you saw the last time.

Her: She said nothing and walked into her house. I still like her.

Should I woo her? I have never wooed her o. I like her.
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2018
Just woo her silence
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2018
grin
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by LessNoise: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Just woo her silence

1 Share

Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by youngbelieve(f): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Just woo her silence

grin grin exactly
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by youngbelieve(f): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Just woo her silence

grin grin exactly
After telling her rubbish,u wantu woo!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by youngbelieve(f): 12:51am On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin After telling her rubbish, u now wantu woo!!!
Goan woo her silence na

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Bester44(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2018
youngbelieve:

grin grin exactly

And you think I should allow a girl demean my pocket and get away with it just like that?
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Bro,jst say it to her face dat u lyk her,she no fit kee u nah
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Bester44(m): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Smarty98:
Bro,jst say it to her face dat u lyk her,she no fit kee u nah

She's a big girl type. If it's not true love, na ATM person go turn to.
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2018
Bester44:

And you think I should allow a girl demean my pocket and get away with it just like that?

lol see him ......oya na go and woo her silence
u went to far abeg
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Ontoog(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2018
I would advise don't woo her

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by youngbelieve(f): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Bester44:

Insulting her was never going to help tho..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by samsam2019: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2018
You insulted her and still want to woo her?

E be like say u get malaria

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bester44:
I walked up to this girl last year and we became friends. She's running a booming makeup business. While chatting one day, I said...

Me: Even if my pocket can afford this, it's now clear that it will be a waste spending the money to a girl with burnt face which heavy painting won't let us see.

Me: Good, I will be in your shop by 4:00pm tomorrow. E be like say u never jam trouble b4. Did you ever think of it that this is my street in a town of my father and lineage? (I was burning with rage at this point and started planning how to walk there tomorrow and say what I said to her face. Note that I have a very strong network of people in this town). We are of different tribes, and I heaped other nairaland insults on her

Today, bikes were very scarce in town and many people were waiting by the road side for buses. I have a fancy bike, and she unknowingly flagged me down. I passed her by already, and I turned back. Once she realized that I was the one, she stepped away. I asked her softly to get on the bike, and I took her home. After dropping her off, she didn't say a word.

This is the most cringe worthy conversation ever.Very crude and uncouth.
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Bester44(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
orbitalgis:

This is the most cringe worthy conversation ever.Very crude and uncouth.

It was not my intention to be uncouth though. I had studied some ebooks about handling these classy girls. Money won't go far among the needed weapons. I like her, and she happened to be one i used to test run the dating tricks. Her silence was understandable: I won twice - the insult, and I helped her home when she almost had no choice.
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bester44:

FROM ALL WHAT YOU WROTE HERE..

IT'S ONLY RIGHT TO CONCLUDE THAT YOU'RE A MAD MAN.
angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Bester44:

Aren't u the one who allowed it, in the first place?
If u give somebody money or do that person favor, with the sole intent of receiving something u so much desire from him or her, in most cases, u'll meet with disappointment. Just give out of goodwill & without inconveniencing urself.
If u rely on people to do as u wish in order for u to be happy, u'll always be meeting with disappointments.
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2018
youngbelieve:

grin grin exactly

Observe how children behave. Very often, the male boy who's in love with the female would start by bullying her. That's their way of expressing love. Many of us have not outgrown that childish tendencies cheesy

U see it even on this forum a lot!
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by youngbelieve(f): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2018
obadizena:

Observe how children behave. Very often, the male boy who's in love with the female would start by bullying her. That's their way of expressing love. Many of us have not outgrown that childish tendencies cheesy

U see it even on this forum a lot!

wink wink yea right!!
Re: I Want To Know If She's Into Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2018
psycho

(1) (Reply)

Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. / Sex Or Money? ...should Men Really Pay For Sex? / I Have Been Sleeping With Two Of My Male Cousins! I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.