Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9997 Views)

A Woman's Chest Anatomy (photo) / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / Anatomy Of The Female Active Years - The Best Age Range To Choose From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by WizAkzy: 1:41am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: . by WizAkzy: 1:47am On Feb 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: . by Ontoog(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2018
undecided
Re: . by Belafonte(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Great thread, WizAkzy. while I'm in agreement with the manipulative power of a mother, I would espouse that a wife's power, at least, in modern times has been greatly inflated by Christianity.

You see, over centuries and across cultures, the place of the wife has been not more than an appendage to her husband. Why is it that our grandfathers, who we saw, treated our grandmothers way different than today's men do? Marriage, itself, isn't the prison, the prison the model of marriage in practice. Many of us thought our grandfathers were savages seeing how they related with our grandmothers and we felt we would do better. As we have grown and partaken in the dating world and married we have "done better" than our ancestors. We have turned up the fire of romance just so our love interests would love us even better than our grandmas loved our grandpas. Alas, the error of our ways is only too obvious. Romance has revealed itself as nothing but a sham, and just a costly prolongation of the infatuation phase.

Back in the day, a non-compliant wife was promptly sent on her merry way, while the man of the house decided the fate of his offspring, whether to keep them or let them go with his ex; his assets were also still his. Furthermore, he could just ignore his annoying wife and take up another, amping up competition. This was the way across the world, whether in India or China or Ile-Ife. It was Christianity that came with the nonsense of a man to one wife, romance and the most unbelievable divorce laws.

I agree with you, however, that marriage in today's world is a fool's errand. A man is liable to cry bitter tears if he wants to be a man in the true sense of the word and still marry. Being a masculine man and being married has reached a certain level of incompatibility that it's just not worth the risk. The current marriage climate makes it an endeavour not worth venturing in.

Still I would like to get married. I'm giving myself a few years within which my search for a suitable mate will come to an end after which I will have children through unorthodox means.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
WizAkzy:
Part I
Features of Female Power

1. The Five Pillars of Female Power

You reckoned without the powers of a woman; they always know what they want and they get it in the end - Remark at a Nigerian party.

Female power exists; it hangs over every man like a ubiquitous shadow. Indeed, the life cycle of man, from cradle to grave, may be divided into three phases, each of which is defined by the form of female power which dominates him: mother power, bridepower, or wifepower. From birth to puberty, he is ruled by motherpower, as exercised over him by his one and only "mummy dearest". Then he passes into the territory of bridepower, as exercised over him by his bride-to-be, that cuddlesome and tender wench he feels he cannot live without. This phase lasts from puberty to that wedding day when the last of his potential brides finally makes herself his wife. He then passes into the domain of -wifepower, as exercised over him by his own resident matriarch, alias his darling wife. This phase lasts till he is either divorced, widowed or dead. In each phase, female power is established over him through his peculiar weakness in that stage of his life. Motherpower is established over him while he is a helpless infant. Bridepower holds sway over him through his great need for a womb in which to procreate; if he didn't feel this need, he wouldn't put himself into the power of any owner of a womb. Wifepower is established over him through his craving to appear as lord and master of some woman's nest; should he dispense with this vanity, not even the co-producer of his child could hold him in her nest and rule him. There are five conditions which enable women to get what they want from men: women's control of the womb; women's control of the kitchen; women's control of the cradle; the psychological immaturity of man relative to woman; and man's tendency to be deranged by his own excited penis. These conditions are the five pillars of female power; they are decisive for its dominance over male power. Though each is recognized in popular jokes and sayings, their collective significance is rarely noted. There is a joke which goes thus:
1st woman: The way to a man's heart is through his belly. 2nd woman: Aren't you aiming a few inches too high?
This joke pays tribute to how the womb and the kitchen control the feelings of men. A man can be controlled by the hunger in his belly, and by the other hunger which flares up just below his belly. Consequently, he can be manipulated by whoever controls the kitchen which feeds him, or by whoever carries the womb through which he craves to procreate. That man abandons the kitchen to woman, and grovels for access to a womb, are not ordained by nature or by god, but result from how woman, who controls the cradle, has chosen to condition boys and girls. We must remember the saying that "the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world". That is so because whoever trains a child in its first years shapes it for life. Woman, who rules the nursery, shapes boys and girls for life; and the ways in which she shapes boys make them what they become as men. Women enjoy two other advantages which are the subjects of popular sayings. It is said that a man comes of age at 60, and a woman at 15; which is why, in the eyes of women, men are babies or, at best, little boys. When Nora Ephron of the USA declared: "Men are little boys", she was voicing a view held, and frequently articulated, by women all over the world. That men are babies or little boys is why a bride can fool her suitor, however much older than her he may be; and why a wife can rule her husband so readily. Being a baby in the hands of his bride or wife, the suitor or husband is rare who discovers the true nature of the courtship or marital encounter before'it is all too late for him; he often does not do so till he is shoved into his grave, leaving whatever he has accumulated, through a lifetime of toil and risk, to his widow to make merry with. It is also said that when his penis stands up a man's brain takes French leave. Which is why a woman who wants to rule a man first gets his penis to stand up and salute her. How did female power acquire these five pillars from whose tops it dominates men? The womb is evolution's priceless gift to woman; man's psychological immaturity and his deranging penis are evolution's special handicaps on man. As if these natural advantages were not great enough, women have artfully annexed the kitchen and the cradle, and turned them into control centers from which to manipulate men. Of these five pillars, the womb is by far the most important. Because it is of exceptional importance in reproduction, because woman has a monopoly of it, and because of man's irrepressible craving to use it, the womb has become woman's supreme headquarters for manipulating men. It is female power's ultimate base.
Another loyal disciple of the misdirection that is ubunja's miseducation.

oh well, let me say that i am flattered that you mentioned my quote, and i am a little pleased that you looked for the holes in his hearsay.

BUT THEN, despite the upgrade, there are still holes in your theorems. Culture may place a lot of importance on marriage to the female gender but , we are adapting too, you men will never figure out the full hold that women will continue to have on men as long as mankind exists.

let me make a toast to all women out there, in that special category that i wont dare make mention of here, lest they see the full plot. A toast to the ladyfolk being two steps ahead, even behind the scenes.

lastly, to ubunja and all his diciples out there, ?alphas in the making in the dreamworld. Always realise that you will always be the bane of your existence.

2 Likes

Re: . by WizAkzy: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by WizAkzy: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: . by 2buffagain(m): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2018
This is largely bullshit though. Men can wrap women around their fingers too.
I know several 10/10 gorgeous women that till today, will do anything for me because while every other guy is trying to chase them or whatever, I purely and simply do not and have never given a fukc.

They can put their mind to it/place bets all they want, but I only use them for their utility to me (not even sex) and never give them the kind of attention they want. And thus, they have become enslaved.

It is pure psychology anyone can use against anyone.

1 Like

Re: . by WizAkzy: 12:52am On Feb 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by WizAkzy: 1:08am On Feb 21, 2018
2. Womb, Kitchen and Cradle: Control Centers of Female power

I use my brain and my uterus to achieve my goals. - A Nigerian tycoon's wife.

What right do men have to infringe on territories most wives have held erring husbands with? (Said apropos of the kitchen)- Bunmi Fadase

The way a twig is bent, that way the tree will grow. - An ancient saying.

Everyday of a man's life, he is subject to the dictates of womb. kitchen and cradle. The first set to rule him belongs to his mother; the second belongs to his wife. The first rules him in his vulnerable infancy; the second in his ambitious adulthood. His bride exploits his nostalgia for his mother's set, and manipulates his craving for his future wife's. Thus it is that mother, bride and wife control a man everyday of his life by playing on his changing needs for womb, kitchen and cradle. The power of the womb is great. It holds the mightiest of men in thrall. Be he a Caesar or a Croesus, a Rameses or a Genghis Khan, a womb will bring him to his knees when he seeks access to it. Consider any man and any woman when they set out to reproduce themselves. She needs his sperm; he needs her egg; without the one, the other cannot procreate. At the level of their complementary biological donations to the child, neither has the whip hand over the other. A fair and uncoerced collaboration is possible. Enter the womb - that factory where egg and sperm, having combined, grow till the fetus is ready to be born. Mas, for the man, that indispensable factory belongs to the woman and the woman alone.

Woman's monopoly of the womb loads the mating encounter in her favour. It reduces the man to a supplicant. Since he is driven to survive through his progeny, he will pay any price to be allowed the use of a womb. He has little recourse. Should he seize her factory against her will by subterfuge or by force, she can thwart him by aborting the featus, or by smothering the child at birth. It is therefore in his interest to yield to her terms, whatever they may be. If he must, he will conquer the whole world and lay it at a woman's feet in order to be allowed to use her womb. Confronted with her monopoly over the womb, the man is obliged to be her slave if that is the price she demands; and she does.
So intense is the male craving for a fruitful womb that, after a man has found one, he feels obliged to secure it against all other users. This has led many a husband to kill a "cheating" wife, or to kill her lover, and get himself hanged for his trouble.

Yes indeed! A woman with a fruitful womb is most precious to a man; contrariwise, a woman without a fruitful womb is of scant value to a procreative man, and holds little power over him. o womb, your power is great! You are the biological foundation, the taproot of female power. As the goal net into which a man must shoot if he is to procreate, you are that part of a woman for which he will pay almost any price. And because you are priceless to him, you hold untold power. over him, like a fabulous .gold seam which rules a prospector's life. The power of the kitchen is also great, for it is the power over hunger. Hunger can break the hardest will; can reduce the headstrong man to whimpering obedience; can scatter a mighty army without wasting even a bullet. Military commanders use hunger against besieged cities; torturers use it; wives use it. Since the power of hunger is terrible, whatever holds power over hunger is great indeed. And the kitchen holds power over hunger. It holds the power to sate as well as the power to starve; and it wields that power every day. As a Yoruba saying has it: "I ate yesterday does not interest hunger"; or as the ancient Egyptians said: "Yesterday's drunkenness does not quench today's thirst." The kitchen is the daily operations centre of female power. By feeding him his choice meals, or by not serving him any meal at all, the woman who is the commandant of his kitchen can manipulate any man. Woe unto him who depends entirely on his wife for his meals: a galley slave's life would be paradise in his sight. Should he offend her, or should he not knuckle fast enough to her whims, he will feel the rats of hunger gnaw through his empty stomach; and should he complain about whatever scraps and bones she eventually sets before him, he shall find himself eating a dessert of heart-wounding words. 0 kitchen, your power is great; and woman, who rules the kitchen, is therefore powerful indeed.

The power of the cradle is also great; for the way the twig is bent, that way the tree will grow. The cradle is the boot camp where every raw recruit is trained for induction into the human community, where basic habits are ingrained. Habits are more powerful than commands; for commands can only work where there already is a habit of obedience: the power of the cradle's commandant can, therefore, never be overestimated. Mothers use their cradle power in the strategic interest of female power. In the nursery, they channel boys towards certain kinds of behavior, and guide them away from others. The boy-child is taught to disdain cooking, child caring and house keeping; but the girl-child is encouraged to learn them. A boy showing keen interest in such skills is branded a "sissy", or mocked as unmanly or effeminate. The boy-child is also taught to revere and obey mother, and to hunger for her smile and approval. These lessons mark him for life. His disdain for child rearing skills will ensure that, when he grows up, he will abandon the nursery to his wife, so she can dominate it and shape the next generation to suit women's interest. His disdain for cooking will put his stomach into the hands of whatever woman cooks for him in adult life. His reverence for his mother, and his habit of obeying her, prepare him to revere and obey any woman, such as his future wife, whom he makes into his mother-surrogate. o cradle, you power is great! By conditioning a boy-child's ego, you lay the foundations upon which female power will build its structures over him. The womb's basic power, the cradle's strategic power, the kitchen's tactical power; to hold anyone of these is to have great power; to hold all three is indeed to have overwhelming power. Somehow, women hold all three. God or evolution (take your choice of explanation) gave the womb to woman. But, as feminists quite rightly point out, there is no reason, intrinsic to child rearing or to cooking, why the cradle or the kitchen should be under woman's control. One must therefore marvel at how woman took control of them. In quietly annexing the cradle, and in seizing control of the kitchen during the original division of labor between the genders (alias the Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden!), woman pulled off the most consequential coup in human history. That coup guaranteed that, however mighty a man may become, he will submit to be ruled by woman. With these three pillars of power in her domain, a man and all his possessions, tangible and intangible, are woman's to dispose of. In the light of the above, we must ask: If men are so powerful, how come they allow women to keep control of the kitchen and the cradle? Could it simply be that men are not as clever as women, and so have failed to realize that whoever rules the womb and the kitchen and the cradle rules the world? Could it be that, even if men should understand the situation, they would not dare to overthrow female power? Could it be that the courage and skill needed to overthrow female power would be greater than that which went to make all the political revolutions in all of history? Could it be that, compared to a revolution against female power, the American, French, Russian, Chinese and other revolutions· would look like child's play? Even if men found the enlightenment and the courage to challenge female power, its dominion over them would not be easily ended. Woman's control of the womb is unassailable, and will remain so until such a time as cloning makes the womb unnecessary for procreation. So, if research into cloning is blocked, you can guess in whose interest it is done.
Re: . by WizAkzy: 1:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Hmmm. Very interesting
Re: . by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 21, 2018
WizAkzy:
Where in my write up was it written that i'm a disciple of his? I clearly remember saying i'm an interested reader of his threads, meaning i find them interesting to read just like how i find other write ups interesting. Seems you have a problem comprehending things. Ubunja is more of a player who is about getting girls and being a bad guy, while i'm a MASCULINIST liberation and helping men get their voice in the society run by women. Now how does he and i correlate? Again you need to work on your comprehension skills rather than typing whatever your fingers tells you.
what is it in this nairaland with delusional men and their lack of intelligence?
now, you are doing what ubunja did whenever i voiced my 'interest' in his threads, you didn't even last as long as he did without resorting to insults.

please, there is not a single difference between you and ubunja, no matter how much you repackage your words.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2018
Safiaaa:
Hmmm. Very interesting
interesting indeed, i thought it was a man's world. i do laugh at their myopic viewpoint though
Re: . by toro92: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2018
All this over-hyped women controls men, has power this... that...
This is psychology at play. You keep saying it... Both sex keeps believing it...
Everybody can gas-light each other.
if I keep telling you a particular place is dirty... at some point you want to believe it...

People are controlled by any sex..
The type of power now depend if it is subtle or overt one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ontoog(m): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2018
WizAkzy:
Nice points, but in your search for a suitable mate, put it at the back of your mind that marriage favors only the woman and not the man. And women are actually the head of her nest(home), but makes the man feel like he actually is in authority just to feed his ego.
And if its possible make her sign a prenup...
Well for me I know how to cook for myself and take care of myself so I don't need a woman for that....
About this procreation isn't it just better to have a formal agreement with the lady on a decided number of kids before u two divorce and go ur separate ways.
My mom did teach me to be self sufficient and never rely on anyone but myself and my brother......
Re: . by youngfocus(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what is it in this nairaland with delusional men and their lack of intelligence?
now, you are doing what ubunja did whenever i voiced my 'interest' in his threads, you didn't even last as long as he did without resorting to insults.

please, there is not a single difference between you and ubunja, no matter how much you repackage your words.
lol,nice still trying to reframe him from ubunja ways,so that girls else were will av full control over him,sometime i do wonder if this female species goes to learn more manipulating skill with the natural inbuilt skill they have,aaaaaah,the world will b control by female forever.some president will just be for decoration in the post,cause is her wife that will tell him all what he av to say in public.woman i fear u
Re: . by kense88: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2018
Belafonte:
Great thread, WizAkzy. while I'm in agreement with the manipulative power of a mother, I would espouse that a wife's power, at least, in modern times has been greatly inflated by Christianity.

You see, over centuries and across cultures, the place of the wife has been not more than an appendage to her husband. Why is it that our grandfathers, who we saw, treated our grandmothers way different than today's men do? Marriage, itself, isn't the prison, the prison the model of marriage in practice. Many of us thought our grandfathers were savages seeing how they related with our grandmothers and we felt we would do better. As we have grown and partaken in the dating world and married we have "done better" than our ancestors. We have turned up the fire of romance just so our love interests would love us even better than our grandmas loved our grandpas. Alas, the error of our ways is only too obvious. Romance has revealed itself as nothing but a sham, and just a costly prolongation of the infatuation phase.

Back in the day, a non-compliant wife was promptly sent on her merry way, while the man of the house decided the fate of his offspring, whether to keep them or let them go with his ex; his assets were also still his. Furthermore, he could just ignore his annoying wife and take up another, amping up competition. This was the way across the world, whether in India or China or Ile-Ife. It was Christianity that came with the nonsense of a man to one wife, romance and the most unbelievable divorce laws.

I agree with you, however, that marriage in today's world is a fool's errand. A man is liable to cry bitter tears if he wants to be a man in the true sense of the word and still marry. Being a masculine man and being married has reached a certain level of incompatibility that it's just not worth the risk. The current marriage climate makes it an endeavour not worth venturing in.

Still I would like to get married. I'm giving myself a few years within which my search for a suitable mate will come to an end after which I will have children through unorthodox means.
We really have a lot in common, when it comes to girls and relationship. Once, the time frame for finding a worthy partner elapses, i will just have kids. I really need to enjoy my life. Nobody can take away my happiness

1 Like

Re: . by ABBkelvin(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: . by ABBkelvin(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2018
2buffagain:
This is largely bullshit though. Men can wrap women around their fingers too.
I know several 10/10 gorgeous women that till today, will do anything for me because while every other guy is trying to chase them or whatever, I purely and simply do not and have never given a fukc.

They can put their mind to it/place bets all they want, but I only use them for their utility to me (not even sex) and never give them the kind of attention they want. And thus, they have become enslaved.

It is pure psychology anyone can use against anyone.
You are a natural born dark triad.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2018
youngfocus:

lol,nice still trying to reframe him from ubunja ways,so that girls else were will av full control over him,sometime i do wonder if this female species goes to learn more manipulating skill with the natural inbuilt skill they have,aaaaaah,the world will b control by female forever.some president will just be for decoration in the post,cause is her wife that will tell him all what he av to say in public.woman i fear u
see ehn, it is already a man's world, your gender always like to eat their cake and have it. we women have learnt to make the best of a bad situation.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
kense88:
We really have a lot in common, when it comes to girls and relationship. Once, the time frame for finding a worthy partner elapses, i will just have kids. I really need to enjoy my life. Nobody can take away my happiness
with who, a testube?
Re: . by ABBkelvin(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
see ehn, it is already a man's world, your gender always like to eat their cake and have it. we women have learnt to make the best of a bad situation.
It is my world, I made it so by rejecting all female manipulation since childhood. I figured you guys out as early as my primary four days. I won't get married, I don't need to promote my genes, I don't need to leave a mark, I don't need to follow society construct on how my world should be, I have power over my own thought and I control the me living inside me. Evolution psychology is my play thing. I don't need the society to verify me, as I can as well do well by excluding myself from it. I'm purposeless and I feel great by being purposeless. I'm that guy your gender will never have hold of. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2018
ABBkelvin:

It is my world, I made it so by rejecting all female manipulation since childhood. I figured you guys out as early as my primary four days. I won't get married, I don't need to promote my genes, I don't need to leave a mark, I don't need to follow society construct on how my world should be, I have power over my own thought and I control the me living inside me. Evolution psychology is my play thing. I don't need the society to verify me, as I can as well do well by excluding myself from it. I'm purposeless and I feel great by being purposeless. I'm that guy your gender will never have hold of. wink wink
FYI: money and aesthetics ain't the problem here tongue tongue tongue
then in that case, there is no point in talking to someone who shouldn't exist. waste of space and resources.
Re: . by lifedynamics: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Lmao story for the celestial bodies...
You're the delusional one here, the percentage of men that can be controlled by women (weak men) don't normally become successful in life, so they aren't in you females' Radar in the first place. Actual men and not the boys who want to get in your pants don't have time for such nonsense, don't be deceived that all men think with their joysticks it will be the end of you. Some men would gladly throw women away in place of money... We, the men who choose our brains, prefer money and champions league to you women. Don't be deceived or think I'm just making mouth, it's the truth.
Life isn't as expensive with a woman in it. So don't overhype yourselves because you manipulate boys into doing your bidding, 70% of us aren't that way.
#longlivemgtow

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2018
lifedynamics:

You're the delusional one here, the percentage of men that can be controlled by women (weak men) don't normally become successful in life, so they aren't in you females' Radar in the first place. Actual men and not the boys who want to get in your pants don't have time for such nonsense, don't be deceived that all men think with their joysticks it will be the end of you. Some men would gladly throw women away in place of money... We, the men who choose our brains, prefer money and champions league to you women. Don't be deceived or think I'm just making mouth, it's the truth.
Life isn't as expensive with a woman in it. So don't overhype yourselves because you manipulate boys into doing your bidding, 70% of us aren't that way.
#longlivemgtow
As smart as you think you are, you cannot see the big picture, that is why i will continue to laugh at the lot of you. your gender can be compared to a bucket of crabs. futile to escape.
Re: . by ABBkelvin(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
then in that case, there is no point in talking to someone who shouldn't exist. waste of space and resources.
Now I get on your nerves and makes you emotional though negatively which I still consider a good feel. I've always win and I will always win. Fucking your gender is not my problem either, just that none of you will have the priviledge to carry my identity. Stop hating on me, I'm your nemesis and I understand you even much more than you understand yourself. grin wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: . by lifedynamics: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
As smart as you think you are, you cannot see the big picture, that is why i will continue to laugh at the lot of you. your gender can be compared to a bucket of crabs. futile to escape.

LMAO... Yet you cry about sexism and discrimination...
Don't whine yourself into thinking there's this whole "women against men conspiracy", you're just humans with a vagina, not the Illuminati.

3 Likes

Re: . by lifedynamics: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
And what big picture might I ask?
Cause if a man decides not to marry or have a baby mama he's a free as the ocean.

2 Likes

Re: . by ABBkelvin(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2018
lifedynamics:

#longlivemgtow
They don't know. The real ruler of the world are the men who control the thought of their own thought, have power over their own power. I call it living double life simultaneously. How can you control a soul that already escaped the society construct and matrix of delusion? You've won already bro. THUMB up

2 Likes

Re: . by lifedynamics: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2018
ABBkelvin:

They don't know. The real ruler of the world are the men who control the thought of their own thought, have power over their own power. I call it living double life simultaneously. How can you control a soul that already escaped the society construct and matrix of delusion? You've won already bro. THUMB up
Leave her... Let her be feeling like a special agent Thomas there grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? / How To Seduce A Girl / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.