Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (45304 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by eyinjuege: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Even neonates, infants, children, and teenagers can speak for themselves. It's what they want abi?
Unconscious people who maybe would have changed their mind if they had the chance about?
The doctrine is evil. [b]For you to say it's what neonates, infants, children, teenagers and unconscious people would want is the most horrible and inhumane thing I have ever heard. If Your Jehovah made this statement, the he is something no sane human would ever
Well, maybe no God said so it's just some mere humans based in New York City that said so. Who I personally feel are just psychopaths.

I guess you conveinently forgot to read the part where i specifically stated "except its a child or someone mentally incapacitated". Your neonates, infants, teenagers all fall within the category of a child.
You have no right to decide what kind of medical help anyone wants.
In your bid to save the world, stand for what you believe in and even righteous self indignation, you simply have no right to take away from what someone else believes in.
Its as simple as that.
If a man noted in his will that he wants all his billions donated to a dog, you as a judge or whatever simply have no right to change his will and bequeath his wealth to his children.
Same thing applies to a Dr, who a patient has told and documented- 'I do not want to be resuscitated' tries to resuscitate such a patient if he goes into cardiac arrest. Its not your decision, not your call at all. You will honor the patient's last written/documented decision.
So also in the case of blood transfusion. A JW patient carrying his card of No blood transfusion about comes to you unconscious, and needs blood. You really do not have a right to transfuse him. Whether he might have changed his mind if he was conscious isn't your call. Same as he might have still insisted on his beliefs if he was conscious.
You as a health practitioner need to allow patients be actively involved in their own management, and decisons about their management.
That's how health care and service provision is in the 21st century.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

I guess you conveinently forgot to read the part where i specifically stated "except its a child or someone mentally incapacitated". Your neonates, infants, teenagers all fall within the category of a child.

So the person incapacitated and children will make the decision to die on their own right?
The children also carry their blood card too right?
Who makes the decision for them? There's no how you will justify murder committed by your group.
You are even ashamed to talk about the children and incapacitated people that will not still get blood transfusion. Do these group make the choice to die for something they don't even know about? If you like stylishly dodge the matter but I won't stop bringing it up.

You have no right to decide what kind of medical help anyone wants.
A group of elderly men in New York do not have the right to decide the kind of medical treatment their followers will accept. Since I have no right like you claim then they have no right too. I am a human being just as they are. They can't assume that a passage in the Bible talks about blood transfusion when it doesn't.

In your bid to save the world, stand for what you believe in and even righteous self indignation, you simply have no right to take away from what someone else believes in.
Its as simple as that.
In your bid to live in an imaginary Paradise on earth forever you have no right to decide for children and incapacitated people the kind of life saving medical treatment they get.
This case is not new. It will always happen especially for children and incapacitated people. The HLC will bully people into no getting blood transfusion. Then you have shunning and disfellowshiping the person will face when they accept blood transfusion. Don't come here to justify senseless killing.
Any which way whether adult or children, conscious or unconscious your HLC will bully and pressure people into not accepting blood transfusion.

If a man noted in his will that he wants all his billions donated to a dog, you as a judge or whatever simply have no right to change his will and bequeath his wealth to his children.
Who is talking about will or law court here. Children don't have blood cards. The incapacitated person may not have carried a blood card but an overzealous family member who is next of kin will ask for no blood transfusion. Life isn't a will that you should bequeath to another person.

This woman changed her mind but her husband refused and I believe this 100% cos it has happened in my presence.

Same thing applies to a Dr, who a patient has told and documented- 'I do not want to be resuscitated' tries to resuscitate such a patient if he goes into cardiac arrest. Its not your decision, not your call at all

Just like the neonate will make the decision. Must the patient go into cardiac arrest once the rescusitation takes place? The procedure can save the persons life too. You just believe it's only evil things or complications that arise from blood transfusion because your governing body always point out only the evil things involved. They have never said any good thing about blood transfusion. They constantly lie to you people. Do you know about 4.5million blood transfusions take place in the US every year? Do you know is only about 60-90 cases of transfusion related reactions that occur every year?
Next time don't use rescusitation to explain your view biko?
The patient in your example may choose that because in his life he has never heard of resuscitation saving lives because he has been warned about reading medical journals or textbook that contain instances of only or mainly rescusitation saving lives.

You will honor the patient's last written/documented decision.
See somebody talking about honor. It is a doctors duty to save a patients life. Let me tell you something that you don't know. No doctor on earth will love to see his patient die. A doctors job is to treat you. He will tell you about the procedure he wants to do, the indication and possible complications. If you decide not to go ahead. It's okay. But they keep trying till the end to see if you will change your mind. If you change your mind they go ahead if you don't, then take whatever you see.

So also in the case of blood transfusion. A JW patient carrying his card of No blood transfusion about comes to you unconscious, and needs blood. You really do not have a right to transfuse him. Whether he might have changed his mind if he was conscious isn't your call. Same as he might have still insisted on his beliefs if he was conscious.
It is your duty as a doctor to try as much as possible to save a patients life. Anything can happen. A patient may change his mind when conscious too.
Your doctrine is evil and inhumane. You are ashamed to even talk about the children that their parents end up sending to an early grave because they want an imaginary paradise earth.

You as a health practitioner need to allow patients be actively involved in their own management, and decisons about their management.
That's how health care and service provision is in the 21st century

21st century health care providers in developed countries will transfuse children and incapacitated people even if their parents or relatives are jws simple. In civilized countries you cannot cough but in developing countries you can kill your children and incapacitated loved ones . Keep justifying murder and sucide
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by eyinjuege: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

So the person incapacitated and children will make the decision to die on their own right?
The children also carry their blood card too right?
Who makes the decision for them? There's no how you will justify murder committed by your group.
You are even ashamed to talk about the children and incapacitated people that will not still get blood transfusion. Do these group make the choice to die for something they don't even know about? If you like stylishly dodge the matter but I won't stop bringing it up.

A group of elderly men in New York do not have the right to decide the kind of medical treatment their followers will accept. Since I have no right like you claim then they have no right too. I am a human being just as they are. They can't assume that a passage in the Bible talks about blood transfusion when it doesn't.

In your bid to live in an imaginary Paradise on earth forever you have no right to decide for children and incapacitated people the kind of life saving medical treatment they get.
This case is not new. It will always happen especially for children and incapacitated people. The HLC will bully people into no getting blood transfusion. Then you have shunning and disfellowshiping the person will face when they accept blood transfusion. Don't come here to justify senseless killing.
Any which way whether adult or children, conscious or unconscious your HLC will bully and pressure people into not accepting blood transfusion.

Who is talking about will or law court here. Children don't have blood cards. The incapacitated person may not have carried a blood card but an overzealous family member who is next of kin will ask for no blood transfusion. Life isn't a will that you should bequeath to another person.

This woman changed her mind but her husband refused and I believe this 100% cos it has happened in my presence.

Just like the neonate will make the decision. Must the patient go into cardiac arrest once the rescusitation takes place? The procedure can save the persons life too. You just believe it's only evil things or complications that arise from blood transfusion because your governing body always point out only the evil things involved. They have never said any good thing about blood transfusion. They constantly lie to you people. Do you know about 4.5million blood transfusions take place in the US every year? Do you know is only about 60-90 cases of transfusion related reactions that occur every year?
Next time don't use rescusitation to explain your view biko?
The patient in your example may choose that because in his life he has never heard of resuscitation saving lives because he has been warned about reading medical journals or textbook that contain instances of only or mainly rescusitation saving lives.

See somebody talking about honor. It is a doctors duty to save a patients life. Let me tell you something that you don't know. No doctor on earth will love to see his patient die. A doctors job is to treat you. He will tell you about the procedure he wants to do, the indication and possible complications. If you decide not to go ahead. It's okay. But they keep trying till the end to see if you will change your mind. If you change your mind they go ahead if you don't, then take whatever you see.

[/b]It is your duty as a doctor to try as much as possible to save a patients life. [b][/b]Anything can happen. A patient may change his mind when conscious too.
Your doctrine is evil and inhumane. You are ashamed to even talk about the children that their parents end up sending to an early grave because they want an imaginary paradise earth.

21st century health care providers in developed countries will transfuse children and incapacitated people even if their parents or relatives are jws simple. [b][/b]In civilized countries you cannot cough but in developing countries you can kill your children and incapacitated loved ones[b]
. Keep justifying murder and sucide

Are you being deliberately daft?
I specifically stated anyone can refuse a medical treatment such as blood tranfusion EXCEPT children and the mentally incapacitated. In their case, the senior Dr can act as advocate and act in the best interest of the child/vulnerable person.
A Dr cannot force a patient to have a treatment they don't want. You want to tell me the duties of a Dr? What do you know about the duties of a Dr? Patients should have control over their management. If they refuse your treatment as a health care provider, then you let them know you have nothing more to offer them.
You can't force your help on people who don't want It. By law, that's assault and you will be prosecuted. Patients are also vulnerable persons and if you force your treatment on them, you have abused your position as a Dr/nurse/whatever.
What do you know about civilized countries? In civilized countries, the decision not to be transfused despite counselling is respected, not derided whether you agree with it ot not. Its not your call.
You have absolutely no right whatsoever, to give blood to someone who doesnt want it. Whether your group of men in NY asked them to refuse it o, whether its the river goddess that instructed them o, whether its the stone in their backyard. Its still not your right.
I'm not JW btw.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 5:38am On Feb 25, 2018
eyinjuege:

Are you being deliberately daft?
I specifically stated anyone can refuse a medical treatment such as blood tranfusion EXCEPT children and the mentally incapacitated. In their case, the senior Dr can act as advocate and act in the best interest of the child/vulnerable person.
A Dr cannot force a patient to have a treatment they don't want. You want to tell me the duties of a Dr? What do you know about the duties of a Dr? Patients should have control over their management. If they refuse your treatment as a health care provider, then you let them know you have nothing more to offer them.
You can't force your help on people who don't want It. By law, that's assault and you will be prosecuted. Patients are also vulnerable persons and if you force your treatment on them, you have abused your position as a Dr/nurse/whatever.
What do you know about civilized countries? In civilized countries, the decision not to be transfused despite counselling is respected, not derided whether you agree with it ot not. Its not your call.
You have absolutely no right whatsoever, to give blood to someone who doesnt want it. Whether your group of men in NY asked them to refuse it o, whether its the river goddess that instructed them o, whether its the stone in their backyard. Its still not your right.
I'm not JW btw.

Miss jw advocate, protector of the murder of jw witness and incapacitated people, fighter for the 8 elderly humans in New York.
Children and incapacitated people state that they don't want it right?

Since the children and unconscious people have decided to die as you say then good for them. In developed countries they will not kill you because your parents or jw next of kin says so.
Madam civilized nation worker. Go and refuse blood transfusion for children and unconscious people because their parents and next of kin says you should not give them then see what happens to you next.

In fact I agree with you neonates, infants, children and unconscious people decide that they don't want blood transfusion.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by dany4life(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Not all bloggers are liars dear and not all bloggers will describe the opposite of an event. This is something you don't know and that's because those 8 guys in New York keep lying to you guys. Don't judge all bloggers the way you judge one. Stop the black and white thinking. This one is very true. I have seen it happen so many times. Most especially with children and pregnant women whom their parents and husbands refuse blood transfusion. Don't try to sugar coat your evil doctrine. All bloggers can't be saying the same thing. It shows there is truth in their words
the questions I ask you to give their answer is simple and if you cant provide the answers then no need to waste time further with you, Substantiate the story by answering the questions i asked you previously. Stop saying a story is true when you can't prove it or substantiate the story!! Good day and bye bye!!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by eyinjuege: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Miss jw advocate, protector of the murder of jw witness and incapacitated people, fighter for the 8 elderly humans in New York.
Children and incapacitated people state that they don't want it right?

Since the children and unconscious people have decided to die as you say then good for them. In developed countries they will not kill you because your parents or jw next of kin says so.
Madam civilized nation worker. Go and refuse blood transfusion for children and unconscious people because their parents and next of kin says you should not give them then see what happens to you next.

In fact I agree with you neonates, infants, children and unconscious people decide that they don't want blood transfusion.

Grow up.
You seem to have comprehension issues btw, work on it for your own good.
Nobody cares if you're antiJW.
Its irrelevant in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2018
dany4life:
the questions I ask you to give their answer is simple and if you cant provide the answers then no need to waste time further with you, Substantiate the story by answering the questions i asked you previously. Stop saying a story is true when you can't prove it or substantiate the story!! Good day and bye bye!!!

Which answers and what question . You are joking if you expect me to assume like you do.
BTW I did not see anyplace where you asked any question. The story is true gbam. Don't try to cover up.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2018
eyinjuege:

Grow up.
You seem to have comprehension issues btw, work on it for your own good.
Nobody cares if you're antiJW.
Its irrelevant in the scheme of things.

You need to grow up too. Go and deny children and unconscious blood transfusion because their jw parents and next of kin says so. You have comprehension issues too.
Where did I say you are conscious and refuse or when you have blood card the doctor will still go ahead. Miss blood transfusion ban advocate. Continue changing my words.

The woman above was trying to convince her husband and he refused simple. The husband probably threatened to take legal action if disobeyed.
As a human being which I am first the doctrine is barbaric and evil period.
Anybody trying to justify this inhumane belief is wicked.
Continue having comprehension problems because you want to play hero of the day.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by janco: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
oglalasioux:
Jehovah''s Witnesses, Grail Movement and Eckankar are the most confused people among the religious.
explain further please
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
BLOOD is part of our sustainance as living creatures so it's very important to us but the creator decreed that it's the life in every creature meaning each creature has something uniquely significant in it's blood! It's like God is warning US on the consequences of mixing blood in living creatures,it Will lead to a catastrophe! Now medical practitioners across the globe are coming to terms on the issue while most of them will object for blood to be transfused into their system no matter the condition! ATTENTION!!! to all brothers and sisters on NL,Mr Hairyrapunzel WAS and IS still a Disfellowshiped person. So please let's adhere to scriptural counsels which says to all Christians "avoid having to do with them" 1Corinthians 5:5,12,13 2John 10,11 3John 9,10 .We shouldn't forget that bad association spoils useful habits therefore no TRUE Christian wants to disobey scriptural standards.1Corinthians 15:33 below is a screenshot for verification that this man is truly a disfellowshiped!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Riofidelio:
BLOOD is part of our sustainance as living creatures so it's very important to us but the creator decreed that it's the life in every creature meaning each creature has something uniquely significant in it's blood! It's like God is warning US on the consequences of mixing blood in living creatures,it Will lead to a catastrophe! Now medical practitioners across the globe are coming to terms on the issue while most of them will object for blood to be transfused into their system no matter the condition! ATTENTION!!! to all brothers and sisters on NL,Mr Hairyrapunzel WAS and IS still a Disfellowshiped person. So please let's adhere to scriptural counsels which says to all Christians "avoid having to do with them" 1Corinthians 5:5,12,13 2John 10,11 3John 9,10 .We shouldn't forget that bad association spoils useful habits therefore no TRUE Christian wants to disobey scriptural standards.1Corinthians 15:33 below is a screenshot for verification that this man is truly a disfellowshiped!

Your God says blood is part of the sustenance of life and that life of every creature is important to him yet he he becomes angry when blood is used to save peoples lives. He is such a petty God.

Your jehovah even allows some components of blood from blood donated by worldly people yet he doesn't allow some other components of blood from blood of everyone. Your jehovah is obviously confused and a hypocrite.

Your jehovah says you guys should not donate blood for blood fractions (components) yet he says you guys can take blood components (fractions) from blood donated by worldly people. I think he is a pathetic jehovah.

Your God sent his son who shed his blood to save peoples lives yet your God will slaughter you when you donate your blood to save peoples lives. Your god is a big psychopath.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Your God says blood is part of the sustenance of life and that life of every creature is important to him yet he he becomes angry when blood is used to save peoples lives. He is such a petty God.

Your jehovah even allows some components of blood from blood donated by worldly people yet he doesn't allow some other components of blood from blood of everyone. Your jehovah is obviously confused and a hypocrite.

Your jehovah says you guys should not donate blood for blood fractions (components) yet he says you guys can take blood components (fractions) from blood donated by worldly people. I think he is a pathetic jehovah.

Your God sent his son who shed his blood to save peoples lives yet your God will slaughter you when you donate your blood to save peoples lives. Your god is a big psychopath.
cry cry cry 2John 10,11 3John 9,10

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Riofidelio:
cry cry cry 2John 10,11 3John 9,10
The truth is too bitter to swallow. Pedophille lover and protector
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jehovah said Adam and Eve shouldn't eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, but they ate anyway and the result is that majority of mankind believed in man-made rules (standards set in accordance with man's thinking). Jehovah said sinners should be stoned to death showing what sin attracts before HIM"death". Man rewrite the laws to their own desires and so many nations has constitutions based on human reasoning. So Jesus came and told His own followers to forgive anyone who sin against them and continue praying for them to be saved from sin, but impostors and hypocrites claiming Christians have decided to punish offenders their own way even though the person they're referring to as Lord has commanded forgiveness! cheesy They will have casual sex indiscriminately with anyone of their choice like King David(2Samuel 11:3,4) Cover up and protect pedophiles that happens to be their own child instead of giving him to be stoned to death(2Samuel 13:1-15) and even do worst by lying against the innocent like Jezebel. But when the wrongdoer happens to be a stranger to them they'll be demanding for justice "behead or castrate him!"(2Samuel 12:5,6. Well Jesus is the son of God and He has decreed that true Christians (under His command) must forgive one another FREELY loving themselves as brothers! John 13:35 Therefore Christians realized that all sinners are going to die so our prayer and supplication to God for them is to come to repentance not to judge them by handling them to be punished by those who have no regards for our God and HIS appointed King Jesus. We'll shun unrepentant sinners(so that they don't infect US with their rebellious mindset) but their punishment is in God's hands! Hypocrisy is calling for the head of a sinner when the one calling is also a sinner!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Riofidelio:
Jehovah said Adam and Eve shouldn't eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, but they ate anyway and the result is that majority of mankind believed in man-made rules (standards set in accordance with man's thinking). Jehovah said sinners should be stoned to death showing what sin attracts before HIM"death". Man rewrite the laws to their own desires and so many nations has constitutions based on human reasoning. So Jesus came and told His own followers to forgive anyone who sin against them and continue praying for them to be saved from sin, but impostors and hypocrites claiming Christians have decided to punish offenders their own way even though the person they're referring to as Lord has commanded forgiveness! cheesy They will have casual sex indiscriminately with anyone of their choice like King David(2Samuel 11:3,4) Cover up and protect pedophiles that happens to be their own child instead of giving him to be stoned to death(2Samuel 13:1-15) and even do worst by lying against the innocent like Jezebel. But when the wrongdoer happens to be a stranger to them they'll be demanding for justice "behead or castrate him!"(2Samuel 12:5,6. Well Jesus is the son of God and He has decreed that true Christians (under His command) must forgive one another FREELY loving themselves as brothers! John 13:35 Therefore Christians realized that all sinners are going to die so our prayer and supplication to God for them is to come to repentance not to judge them by handling them to be punished by those who have no regards for our God and HIS appointed King Jesus. We'll shun unrepentant sinners(so that they don't infect US with their rebellious mindset) but their punishment is in God's hands! Hypocrisy is calling for the head of a sinner when the one calling is also a sinner!

Since you love sinners being stoned to death good for you. Since you want to justify your jehovah slaughtering people because they refused to join a new York based publishing company headed by 8 old men who refer to themselves as the governing body good for you.
Since you wanna continue shunning because you love the fact that sinners are stoned to death good for you.
At least you agree that shunning is the same as murdering people via stoning to death.
Funny how you guys call your cult a loving one. Loving indeed
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Truly the worstest condition ever is being disfellowshiped! Every effort to soil the good name of Jehovah's people proved futile as all your supporters are withdrawing one by one,as they can easily perceive that you're getting NOWHERE.You're claiming a religious group is evil yet obviously they're the most peaceful and friendly religion on earth amidst countless other religious groups that has failed to disarm their followers from killing people out of racial and geopolitical differences,only group free from bloodshed caused by political ambitions,only group where youths with hooliganism have no place,only group that's ready to die for their Faith without involving innocent people,only group well commended for zealously preaching and teaching people to remain in subjection to the superior authorities. Shame on Satan! Jehovah has sanctified HIS divine name and HIS people. Luke 7:35
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Riofidelio:
Truly the worstest condition ever is being disfellowshiped! Every effort to soil the good name of Jehovah's people proved futile as all your supporters are withdrawing one by one,as they can easily perceive that you're getting NOWHERE.You're claiming a religious group is evil yet obviously they're the most peaceful and friendly religion on earth amidst countless other religious groups that has failed to disarm their followers from killing people out of racial and geopolitical differences,only group free from bloodshed caused by political ambitions,only group where youths with hooliganism have no place,only group that's ready to die for their Faith without involving innocent people,only group well commended for zealously preaching and teaching people to remain in subjection to the superior authorities. Shame on Satan! Jehovah has sanctified HIS divine name and HIS people. Luke 7:35

That you accept blood fractions/components from blood donated by worldly people and you refuse to donate blood so fractions can be gotten is now soiling your name?
You are peaceful and loving yet you equate your shunning method to being stoned in the Bible. Mind you, your jehovah is coming to commit the greatest genocide ever known to man. Have you forgotten that you said your jehovah will come destroy everyone who doesn't belong to watchtower organization and those who don't obey the people who head your publishing company? Peaceful and loving indeed.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

That you accept blood fractions/components from blood donated by worldly people and you refuse to donate blood so fractions can be gotten is now soiling your name?
You are peaceful and loving yet you equate your shunning method to being stoned in the Bible. Mind you, your jehovah is coming to commit the greatest genocide ever known to man. Have you forgotten that you said your jehovah will come destroy everyone who doesn't belong to watchtower organization and those who don't obey the people who head your publishing company? Peaceful and loving indeed.
John 3:16 Was Jesus peaceful and loving or not according to this Bible verse? Because He said "all those who disagreed with Him will PERISH,only those who believe in Him will live forever" Please go back and beg the elders in God's organization to help you spiritually because it's so obvious that you're gradually running mad. cry cry cry 2John 10,11 3John 9,10 Hebrews 5:14
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Hairyrapunzel: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Riofidelio:
John 3:16 Was Jesus peaceful and loving or not according to this Bible verse? Because He said "all those who disagreed with Him will PERISH,only those who believe in Him will live forever" Please go back and beg the elders in God's organization to help you spiritually because it's so obvious that you're gradually running mad. cry cry cry 2John 10,11 3John 9,10 Hebrews 5:14

Thank God you said Jesus Christ. Not watchtower organization.
At least bible said for you to have everlasting life you need to believe in Jesus Christ.

Thank God it's only in watchtower magazine that you will see one jehovah like that will slaughter people because they didn't join a publishing company/corporation called watchtower organization and also because they didn't believe in 8 old men who say they are uninspired and infallible and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction who call themselves governing body.

At Least you now confirm that what bible said is different from what you believe and preach.
I am really enjoying this.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jehovah chose Jesus(Luke 3:22) Jesus chose Apostles out of countless disciples who became His followers(Luke 6:13) all Christians must take instructions from the Apostles and OLDer MEN in Jerusalem(Act 15:2,28,29)even missionaries must take instructions from these OLDer MEN before Jesus can consider them a His true followers!Act 8:14-16 But today a man wants to follow Jesus yet he's rejecting the laid down procedures or arrangement for orderliness(Galatians 5:25,6:16) instead he's demanding that Jesus must instruct him directly.No wonder Jesus said He will deny some people although they are calling Him Lord but "they are workers of iniquity" KJV "workers of lawlessness" NWT in easier terms "they're not submissive to orders" Matthew 7:23 Let those who have ears HUMBLY listen to gain insight because anyone not submissive to orderliness is on his/her own! 2John 10,11 3John 9,10 The result is they either go and make covenant with demons for powers to perform sings to gather their own religious group or they becomes fugitives, having no rest of mind, not knowing where to go for worship and they'll continue to be bitter towards those who love orderliness who have no hand in the aftereffect of their stubborness! O MA SE O cry cry cry
Re: Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died by LebenNG: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2021

Take a look at this statement from the story. Does a full grown up woman need permission from her husband to accept blood transfusion?

maybe she was scared if ahe accepts, the husband will divorce her and tell the church to disellowship her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Three Types Of Laws In The Bible And Your Responsibilities / Wedding Invitation Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.