Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo (68337 Views)

Presidency Speaks On Buhari Using Recovered Loot To Fund Re-election / Ben Bruce Trolls President Buhari Using Football / Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by anibi9674: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
ok.
Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Liberator007(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
CastedDude:
Nigerians have reacted to a viral picture of president Muhammadu Buhari using a "simple" phone in his car while going out for a function. The photo was shared online by his daughter; Hanan Muhammadu Buhari. In the trending picture, the president was seen with an HTC phone (a gadget used by "average" Nigerians).

Online users have reacted to this - with some hailing the president for his simplicity and others saying it's a propaganda picture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerians-react-photo-president-buhari-using-type-phone.html
No big deal na. We wont fall for this again. If he likes, he should use Alcatel. Moreover, the man is a dunce. Operating a more sophisticated phone can return him back to the hospital bed.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by mrkings84(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Leave that nude of a dodo president called buhari alone.... He is an unrepented terrorist!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Yinxies(f): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Issorite
Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Nwodosis(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is it not the phone that he understands that he he will use?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by nrexzy: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Respect and some broke people would be hoeing for iPhone 8
Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
We all knows the story, 2019 is around the corner so you can even use Nokia touch light phone, but one thing is for sure, you're going back to your village come 2019

CastedDude:
Nigerians have reacted to a viral picture of president Muhammadu Buhari using a "simple" phone in his car while going out for a function. The photo was shared online by his daughter; Hanan Muhammadu Buhari. In the trending picture, the president was seen with an HTC phone (a gadget used by "average" Nigerians).

Online users have reacted to this - with some hailing the president for his simplicity and others saying it's a propaganda picture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerians-react-photo-president-buhari-using-type-phone.html

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by kenodrill: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
What an uncompounded presido we've gat! Buhari till 2023....
Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Acidosis(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
HTC M8 has a very good and loud speaker. Isn't the reason for using the device obvious, for a man with ear problems?

Some Nigerians just choose to act s!lly all the time. This phone was at some point one of the best and most expensive smartphones known in history. There is nothing cheap or integrity-centric about it. But of course, no one can ever convince remotely controlled zombies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by eagleeye2: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
KEVIND:
Anyone remember Buhari and Osinbajo famous breakfast of 35 Naira Sachet Peak Milk and Milo prio to 2015 Election? Mr Integrity indeed.
That same sachet now sells for 50Naira

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by clogogo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please, if otedola is richer than buhari still uses Nokia phone, What is the problem with him using that phone...

Moreover how would a president use Android phone.. A very insecure phone ....So his I.T security details cant even inform him ...

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Ejiphill09(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Don't mind them ohhh. This is how Buhari and Osibande deceived us pro to 2015 Election. They where seen drinking sachet Milo but we never knew they are indirectly telling us that they will bring suffering and poverty to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by kenodrill: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
mrkings84:
Leave that nude of a dodo president called buhari alone.... He is an unrepented terrorist!!

What are your facts to ascertain him been an unrepentant terrorist? Your level of stereotype is part of why you can hardly visualize the basic facts.... Hence you should change your level of judgement base on nepotism because is getting so elusive.
Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by livebynite: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
So using a mid range HTC phone is now interpreted to mean good leadership by a man who budget billions of Naira just for food to himself SMH.. on another note no wonder HTC is a having it's worst business year so far due to the badluck of the devilish herdsman cheesy

I couldn't have said it any better. The youth of this country are a waste grin

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Greatzeus(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
magiki:
Who is Buhari and what is so special about him

A Dullard

Someone should please answer me!
Well if you really need an answer, he is the person your father and your whole generations,dead, living,and unborn will never match up to in terms of integrity,riches,fame etc.
Note I'm not his fan but I was brought up to respect elders and give honour to whom it is due.
Now you have your answer. Next time be careful what you ask for tongue

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by anpipac: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
I thought mr president has ear problem on the left side. has it gone miraculously?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
if he likes let him use nokia touch of 2500. it does not make he a good leader and that is not how to measure integrity.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by OLAL3K4N: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Who cares if he's using 3310 Nokia, how does that translate into good governance to me, how does that give me power, good road, job, etc. What ever phone he decise to use is none of my business as he can afford what ever phone's he want. What is of importance to me is what I he doing to make this contry a better place to live in, i'm not even moved by this phone thingy angry
Paulcoker:
Shine your eyes Nigerians. This isn't buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Dollabiz: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh
Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by munas: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
The propaganda has started ahead of 2019 elections
And the stupid youths will not smell it from afar.

They are stupidly hailing him for using a cheap HTC phone to deceive them.MUMU people

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by SakuraSimiola: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is religion erasing our culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3oBeKCrysw
Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Wtf is wrong with Nigerians?? How did Nigerians offend their creator that he refused to give them working brains?? so using a cheap phone now means good leadership..... I gave Buhari the benefit of doubt of atleast 24 months before passing my judgement on his leadership style but one thing I am so sure is that another 4 years with Buhari as president will prompt God to send sinners to Nigeria to suffer instead of hell fire.
But then....... I think we deserve the kind of idiots we get as leaders cos if someone like my mum, as learned as she is could vote for Buhari in 2015 despite his antecedents, then I dont even know what to say again.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by afamaustin(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
That is the phone he want to use.he can afford any type he want

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by clemils1: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
the man is not exposed. using a more advanced phone will add to his problems.. he needs a phone that his brain can work with...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
So using a mid range HTC phone is now interpreted to mean good leadership by a man who budget billions of Naira just for food to himself SMH.. on another note no wonder HTC is a having it's worst business year so far due to the badluck of the devilish herdsman cheesy

Nobody cares the fone the president uses, whether buhari, obama or trump. We don't care. What the people care about is good governance and the rule of law. Only in Africa. imagine wats our business with his fone

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by Tollzara(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
The umbrella of stupidity that hovers over Nigeria is really one of a kind.

Just imagine what Nigerians have been reduced to. I'm quite certain that the same broom of doom that swept this clown into power in 2015 will sweep him out with fury and fierceness come 2019. Enough of the circus shows.

Of what importance is the brand or quality of phone he uses? Nigerians can be very dumb sha. Misplaced priorities!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by AnanseK(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
hypertension:
How does a cheap phone translate to integrity

There are many ways Nigerians thinks that infuriates me. We are talking about achieving real change and fairness for every citizen of Nigeria and some youths still dont get it.

Well, anybody that majority votes we go support. There is just no option for now.

I doubt nigerians are ready to make a positive change until every failed leader is sent parking like Jonathan

The word you were looking for is PACKING and not PARKING as you wrote. (The two words are different with different spelling and pronounciation)
However a more important issue is my surprise that you dont see signs of quality with austerity in personal issues of leaders. I would have more hope in leader using a modest but fuctional phone than the.one using a tailor made customized golden phone bought with peoples money.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/04/12/goodluck-jonathan-gives-customised-iphones-guests-daughters-wedding-photos/

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by iambijo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Histrings08:
How u take know this is buhari? 2ndly, how are u sure that this wasn't b4 2015?
he don't wear this kind of cap (qube) before 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
i tot he was deaf grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by femo86(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thunder fire the maker of the vehicle
Thunder fire the driver
Thunder fire the photographer
Thunder fire the photographee grin grin grin
Thunder fire the propangadist
Thunder fire the APC
Thunder fire the PDP
Thunder fire all corrupt politicians in Nigeria
Thunder fire the fulani herdsmen and its sponsors
Thunder fire the Shekau and his sponsors
Who else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.