Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) (22994 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons / Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
LZAA:

but but rochas is the best candidate for igbo presidency according to afonjas grin grin
to be honest,i'm one of Okorocha fan but when i see that the crippled man. dey mould corpse/statues up and down couple with ministry of happiness/marriage. affiar,nah so i shift.May we not see evil
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Lomprico2: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
muykem:
That's not bad. Farming should be encouraged.

Shut dafuck up!! This is 2018. Some countries don't even use tractors anymore. You are here saying cutlass and hoe is not bad!
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Peterpanny: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Adebowale89:

Can't believe na livingthing talk this gibberish up there. Do u know this people collect constituency allowances or you thought they are empowering with their own money?

Seek for knowledge and stop splitting thrash but what did I know? You people will rather give him chieftain title than to hold him responsible for this misfortune empowerment

Igbo Amaka
see as your mouth day run like pit toilet because you get android phone and 10mb you now feel can mention me right.ote respect yourself and your age.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by LZAA: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
to be honest,i'm one of Okorocha fan but when i see that the crippled man. dey mould corpse/statues up and down couple with ministry of happiness/marriage. affiar,nah so i shift.May we not see evil
lol Amen
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Peterpanny:
see as your mouth day run like pit toilet because you get android phone and 10mb you now feel can mention me right.ote respect yourself and your age.

see this hopeless thing o? no be you people they abuse Ortom wheelbarrow empowerment? but is OK for your Parliament to empower you with cutlasses and hoes despite they collect huge constituency allowances. if I use 1mb and China phone, how will that make your sense to shift back to the center of your big head?
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Akuamia247: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Our leathers are very wicked
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Abogwara: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hoes and cutlasses are used in subsistence farming. It's actually an empowerment.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Peterpanny: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Adebowale89:

see this hopeless thing o? no be you people they abuse Ortom wheelbarrow empowerment? but is OK for your Parliament to empower you with cutlasses and hoes despite they collect huge constituency allowances. if I use 1mb and China phone, how will that make your sense to shift back to the center of your big head?
ote go eat afternoon food before you go find person wa you go pour your frustration on.no be me do you.go pour your frustration to buhari.the man done do as him power reach,if you feel that is not enough ote you can add your own quota.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
u are correct but this is 21century agriculture shouldn't be undertook traditionally again we are talking of mechanized farming now

True but the assembly lawmaker can't afford tractor na. Thats what the state governor and senators should be doing
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Peterpanny:
ote go eat afternoon food before you go find person wa you go pour your frustration on.no be me do you.go pour your frustration to buhari.the man done do as him power reach,if you feel that is not enough ote you can add your own quota.

Now I can see why he empowered you people with cutlasses and hoe. You don't give what you don't have

Between hopeless suffering and frustration, which one is better? Guy you no get mouth to talk, if you can be dumb enough to appraise what that man did, I don't see any sanity close to you soon
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
if i become a public office holder, i'll make sure i'd employ the best hand as my media officer or something similar to that cause that we go a long way to making maybe my useless policy look fantastic.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
AishaBuhari:
For Isakaba.
HAHAHAHAHA foooool! u wan burst my belle with laugh grin grin grin
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pathetic!

The same set of people that ridiculed a governor for distributing wheelbarrow are now in full support of distributing cutlass and hoe because the initiative came from their person.

They even added the narrative of cash distributions, as if it makes the whole occasion less of a "shithole" scenario (their new favorite word of choice).

Is this what the western word ( their reference of choice) do in the 21st century to empower their population? Will any of those validating this stupid act take a hoe and some cash as means of self empowerment? why should you have it any better than them?

These are the same set of people that will call Tinubu a thief despite making Lagos state a little conducive for business, but will hardly condemn Orji uzor kalu for turning Aba into a slum.

I am not a tribalist, but I think we should always condemn mediocrity for what it is.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Man2utd(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
muykem:
That's not bad. Farming should be encouraged.

Have you heard of mechanized farming...
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
cutlass wey dem go take behead people for election ba?
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Evablizin:
Ortom is his role model.

Wheelbarrows VS Cutlasses and Hoes.

Wheel barrow is 10 times more expensive than Hoes n cutlass oo

1 Like

Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by ud4u: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
This people value what they are giving them,see how they are laughing in that picture and u people are busy killing your self. What about those that didn't do anything in their constituency?
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mandela my chairman, very generous guy from abiriba, the guy is very rich before he joined politics, he own a number of hotels in Abia , plus shipping line
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by brownhawk: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Our lawmakers have got to do better in the aspect of empowering their constituents. Just when we thought we've seen it all, comes this shocker. Honourable Mandela Obasi, the member representing Ohafia North State constituency in the Abia State House of Assembly on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), is in the news for empowering his constituents (mostly old women) with cutlasses and hoes.

According to reports, the lawmaker did to in order to encourage the people to be more productive.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/honourable-mandela-obasi-empowers-constituents-with-cutlass-and-hoes.html
its still better than the ipob truancy that has occupied their miserable life. Oya off to farm!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by pally123: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
When I saw "hoes", I thought he donated Oloshos for them to take and cool themselves down
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
kingthreat:

True but the assembly lawmaker can't afford tractor na. Thats what the state governor and senators should be doing
u r 100% correct bro.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Killurself: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Why him dey bear Mandela becos Mandela we know in Africa is for freedom this Nigeria Mandela is for slavery why why, Abia people dooo dooo.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
kingthreat:
Encourage them to go back to the farms. Agriculture is the first business known to man
That is if herdsmen will aloow them farm in peace sad
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
that if if Cowhari's boys will allow them fam in peace. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Eynosaintval(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
I know that man personally, that's the kinda stuff he will do. Let me comment my experience with the Mandela.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by DJInfluence: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
The fact say the people even turned up for such empowerment shows how sad dis matter be. If you actually want people to go into farming, then provide them with modern tools. What´s this rubbish?
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Genocide looming. Na so Rwanda start
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Pat081: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
U dnt hv to tell us wc party do dis , wot did APC do 4us
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Abogwara: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
Totally unnecessary,Brother .
Only one individual can farm on 5000 acres of land . You can plant 2,000 Apple seeds in 30 minutes and harvest 100,000 apples in 1 hour .

This is technology at its best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Signed Pact To Import Refined Oil Under Buhari's Regime (NY Times 1984) / Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP / IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.