Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) (22996 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons / Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cromagnon:
tractors will not produce required result
Tell me what will?
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
DJInfluence:
The fact say the people even turned up for such empowerment shows how sad dis matter be. If you actually want people to go into farming, then provide them with modern tools. What´s this rubbish?
modern tools reduces number of farmers

1 Like

Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Treasure17:

Tell me what will?
depends on required result
development or winning election
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Adebowale89:

The honourable representing my local govt obtained GCE for those seeking for o'level, not upto a month now that he obtained utme for 100 candidates whose their o'level is complete. So what else do u want to say? Because you people method of defending what's not used to disgust me

100 ppl times 10000 is about 1 million
con allowance is about 500 million
apart fro chwachwa o
If na other region empowered their people with cutlasses and hoes u would have bombard the thread and start exaggerating how east empowerment is the best. Y'all are hypocrites
go and read my posts
ibelieve ppl get the leader they desrve
they did not train their chudren well
they are reaping the result
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
femijay8271:

very funny!
not funny
just true
and our generation are doing same
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
I'll forever curse the day I suffered the misfortune of being conceived and burn in this shiithole.
What a country.grin
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Cromagnon: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Desyner:
I am not talking nigerian government prices. Budget Asian made brand go for as low as N4-N5 million.
thse ARE the budget chinese prices for 75hp tractors
abui mahindra na premium caucasian brand again
they used to be 3.5 but dollar tinz
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Wicked man
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by bolubillionaire(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Sunofgod:
Shades of Rwanda...
Thank God someone else noticed
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Cromagnon:
the one the voters are happy with
you don't take advantage of someone because he/she is naive...what happens if the useless lawmaker tries to educate his ward the need to embrace modern farming
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2018
nawa o, the man is not even ashamed of himself, upon the big money he collects, he still had the audacity to buy those low grade implement, instead of him to buy tractors for them.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Man2utd(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cromagnon:
have you heard of price of mechanisation

The price is nothing compared to the time and energy that will be conserved.. Nothing good comes without a cost.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by tolextony(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cromagnon:
win election then you can share tractor and see what these same ppl will say about your stoopidity
we are our own problem
also how will you share the tractor among 1000 ppl
you don't need to buy 1000 tractors, jus buy three to five tractors and make it available for people to hire.
A single tractor would perform the function of thousands of these hoe and cutlass at shorter period..
think technology cheesy
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
tolextony:

you don't need to buy 1000 tractors, jus buy three to five tractors and make it available for people to hire.
A single tractor would perform the function of thousands of these hoe and cutlass at shorter period..
think technology cheesy
i know this
you know this
they know this
but
1.politician doesn't give a phuck about these old phools
2.tractor means less money for him to loot
3. they will be fighting whose turn to use it
he just needs their vote for least money
rational behaviour
they just want stuff without putting much effort
irrational behaviour
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Man2utd:

The price is nothing compared to the time and energy that will be conserved.. Nothing good comes without a cost.
oya since price doesn't matter why you no buy 10 million tractor
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by muykem: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Man2utd:

Have you heard of mechanized farming...
There is no farm on earth where cutlass is not useful.
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fourwinds:
you don't take advantage of someone because he/she is naive...
ya you do
what happens if the useless lawmaker tries to educate his ward the need to embrace modern farming
if they see tractor they will not accept cutlass or rice next election
which will make it harder to win
thats the game
i did not make the rules
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2018
Kikikiki PDP No go kill person for naija grin grin the other time it was PDP senator distributing FRYING Pan and today another member distributing CUTLASSES grin
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
ya you do if they see tractor they will not accept cutlass or rice next election
which will make it harder to win
thats the game
i did not make the rules
don't worry.. with this your attitude your time of reckoning is near
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
why not import a tractor and teach your boys to operate it for agricultural use
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fourwinds:
don't worry.. with this your attitude your time of reckoning is near
my attitude ke
so telling it like it is is now reckonable
no wonder they keep sharing cutlass to you
they know you are all naive and can't handle the truth
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
my attitude ke
so telling it like it is is now reckonable
no wonder they keep sharing cutlass to you
they know you are all naive and can't handle the truth
me naive when I was talking about mechanize farming?

check yourself again
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fourwinds:
me naive when I was talking about mechanize farming?

check yourself again
naive in human psychology
oya why are you not into mechanised farming if its so easy
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
naive in human psychology
oya why are you not into mechanised farming if its so easy
why am I not into mechanize farming? please I want intellectual discussion... did I tell you I'm a farmer? I only said the lawmaker should help his ward into mechanize farming since that is their occupation....

please argue with wisdom
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fourwinds:
why am I not into mechanize farming? please I want intellectual discussion... did I tell you I'm a farmer? I only said the lawmaker should help his ward into mechanize farming since that is their occupation....

please argue with wisdom
ok why should the lawmaker 'help' his constituency?
just listen to your answer
pure naive emotion instead of logic
is he elected to 'help'? or to do their wishes?
what are their 'wishes'?
do they know what a tractor is?
they are getting what they voted for
just listen to the answer you will give

the same wayyou are not interested in farming the lawmaker is also not interested
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
ok why should the lawmaker 'help' his constituency?
just listen to your answer
pure naive emotion instead of logic
is he elected to 'help'? or to do their wishes?
what are their 'wishes'?
do they know what a tractor is?
they are getting what they voted for
just listen to the answer you will give

the same wayyou are not interested in farming the lawmaker is also not interested
I give up...I now understand who I have been talking with
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fourwinds:
I give up...I now understand who I have been talking with
no you don't
but i do
as you gave up here shows you don't care as much as you pretend to
you assume and when you get into power(cos its indolent ppl that do) you will fumble cos you refuse to learn
thinking you know it all
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:26am On Mar 22, 2018
tolextony:

think technology cheesy
you loot billion and your ppl are only worth 30 to 50 million worth of tractors.
I see our problem is worse than I thought
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Man2utd:

and you expect him to pay millions when he can get away with hundreds abi how much be correct utc
Re: Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Fourwinds:
you don't take advantage of someone because he/she is naive...what happens if the useless lawmaker tries to educate his ward the need to embrace modern farming
that is who you take advantage of gan gan
He will make it harder and more expensive to win next election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal Gets Sokoto’s PDP Governorship Ticket / Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda / IBB, Abdulsalam Back Formation of North-Central Peoples Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.