Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! (2623 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
I am handsome, have a Completely natural girlish voice which I have been trying my best to change without success,
the little issue is that i don't really like girls......does that make me a gay?because I am not,one time I tried dating, she broke up with me for the same reason even though we re always having sex ....80% of people I have known thinks I am. how do I make them stop?
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Emjay1310(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Well you can make people stop by using either of these ways:
1. Become the gay or
2. Don't mind what people say and behave straight embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by donstan18: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
If you are still living your life to convince and please people.

Receive BRAIN now!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
You are gay
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by coolestofall(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dn't mind dem, u dnt hv 2 convince anyone but I knw u r gay. Y? Ur writeup sounds so gay.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Get serious and focused!

Trust me if you achieve the above noone will ever doubt/debate your sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecided early tomorrow morning, take a big bell and enter your street,as u ring d bell,gbagam!!!,shout that you are not gay, do it every morning for 6 months and u will be happy with your result

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by dingbang(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Become a flirt.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by ivanalimi: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Passy089:
I am handsome, have a girlish voice,but i don't really like girls......does that make me a gay?because I am not,one time I tried dating, she broke up with me for the same reason even though we re always having sex ....80% of people I have known thinks I am. how do I make them stop?
make a sextape and upload it to Facebook or naijauncut.com or xvideos. trust me, nobody will think u are gay again
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by BruncleZuma: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
dingbang:
Become a flirt.
...with the opposite sex. cool cool cool cool
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by dingbang(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
...with the opposite sex. cool cool cool cool
ehen na.. Whoelse would he go and woo? Me? I go burst him head oo.. grin
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Just become an ukwu lover like me,greiboy,potbelly and efesodje.ukwu boys can never looked on as gays cos we love and eat ukwucheesy. Ukwu is bae

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Emjay1310:
Well you can make people stop by using either of these ways:
1. Become the gay or
2. Don't mind what people say and behave straight embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am trying
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by thesicilian: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
If you have to convince people you are not gay, you are definitely gay.
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by potbelly(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tell em breh... cool
But me no dey chop am sha grin grin
lefulefu:
Just become an ukwu lover like me,greiboy,potbelly and efesodje.ukwu boys can never looked on as gays cos we love and eat ukwucheesy. Ukwu is bae
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Annibel(f): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
seriously... these are qualities of gay. you got a girlish voice? you act like a girl? and...wait.. I read a part you said you don't like girls... or you're not really into girls Hmmmm check well... I think you're gay
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Goddys(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
People also think same of me because I invite only guys to my house and don't like galz visiting me. I meet galz only in hotels.

Guess what? I dnt care what people think until they say it to my face.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Annibel:
seriously... these are qualities of gay. you got a girlish voice? you act like a girl? and...wait.. I read a part you said you don't like girls... or you're not really into girls Hmmmm check well... I think you're gay

I am an introvert..... I'll get married alry but I am just not a girl freak
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
thesicilian:
If you have to convince people you are not gay, you are definitely gay.

my image is very important to me.
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Annibel(f): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Passy089:

I am an introvert..... I'll get married alry but I am just not a girl freak

then stop thinking about people's opinion base on your life. people always want to talk. they'll only stop talking when you're dead!
just be yourself and don't change for anyone. it's you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Annibel(f): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided early tomorrow morning, take a big bell and enter your street,as u ring d bell,gbagam!!!,shout that you are not gay, do it every morning for 6 months and u will be happy with your result

hahahahahah you people will not kill me here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Goddys(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Annibel:

then stop thinking about people's opinion base on your life. people always want to talk. they'll only stop talking when you're dead!
just be yourself and don't change for anyone. it's you
hey bae, I love ur look
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Annibel(f): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Goddys:
hey bae, I love ur look
thank you
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Fmartin(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
try by all means and give at least two girls belle grin people will start thinking that you ar a womanizer cheesy
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin lefu abeg help us tell them. cheesy

Team Ukwu for life cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Goddys(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
when you are more of spiritual than physical, you don't have sex with a girl you are not married to on the bed you spend most part of your life. Everything has an energy that follows it
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by phi1cz: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Annibel:

thank you
You're cute alright, a bit "untall".
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Passy089:
I am handsome, have a Completely natural girlish voice which I have been trying my best to change without success,
the little issue is that i don't really like girls......does that make me a gay?because I am not,one time I tried dating, she broke up with me for the same reason even though we re always having sex ....80% of people I have known thinks I am. how do I make them stop?

DO YOU CARE ABOUT THESE RANDOM PEOPLE, OR THE PEOPLE THAT TRULY MATTER?
THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS WE CAN CHANGE ABOUT OURSELVES, AND ALSO A LOT WE CAN'T.

SO CHANGE THE NEGATIVE THINGS YOU CAN CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF AND THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY MATTERS WILL ACCEPT YOU AND THOSE THINGS YOU CAN'T CHANGE.

BEING GAY DOESN'T MAKE ONE A CRIMINAL, OR MEANS THAT ONE IS ABNORMAL. NEITHER DOES IT MEAN ONE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN GAY BUT YOU SUSPECT THAT PEOPLE SUSPECT YOU'RE GAY BECAUSE YOU SUSPECT YOU ACT "GAYISH" JUST BECAUSE OF A FEW FEMININE FEATURES YOU POSSESS.

YOU'RE YOUR OWN PROBLEM.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Make a sex tape of yourself with a girl and leak it grin grin grin

Thank me later
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
phantonce:
Make a sex tape of yourself with a girl and leak it grin grin grin

Thank me later

IF YOU CAN "DONATE" YOUR SISTER OR DAUGHTER FOR THIS MEANINGLESS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, THE ENTIRE NAIRALAND FAMILY WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by dkronicle(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Fok their sisters
Re: How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU CAN "DONATE" YOUR SISTER OR DAUGHTER FOR THIS MEANINGLESS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT, THE ENTIRE NAIRALAND FAMILY WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.

I don't have a sister or a daughter.

He can get a cheap slut for that with a good bargain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man? / SEE IT: I Took This Action And Got This Cool Result. To Be Deleted Soo [picture] / Bbnaija Mercy Having Sex With IK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.