Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" (32243 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / 'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Funkybabee(f): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Na him sabi,after this while when he dey cheat this woman,she no even shout just because she has five kids to take care of,he impregnates another lady she still accept u back,he still went back to his vomits and u want that woman to stay,she is a strong woman self I pity her may God console her..I never give dam Bleep if u kill urself ...nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by bigfather(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2018
gloria34:
u want to die because of heart break? my brother, he b like say life nor sweet u. funny enough, she might get married soon and u'll b in d grave. maybe its a publicity stunt sha

Na mumu dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Beautyprincess(f): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2018
pls platinum i will personally make there will be lots flower in ur Grave
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Shroud: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Mother of 5? By how many men?

That's what happens when you marry for looks.

The miserable whelp of a man should pick himself up and realise he can do so much better than piece of hoe.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by buskie13(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amen to his prayers.

What did he expect by hooking up with a lady who dumped a man that was even richer than him?

The way women reason can't be explained.
But one thing is certain...
Once a ho, always a ho!!!
Bros, na you be Solomon of our time,too much sense no go kill you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by kikiwendy(f): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Ghen ghen
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by alaye12: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2018
1. Just in case you are not satisfied with the unprofessional service your AC tech men, Porial is the way to go...call us today and experience professional services

2. Porial is the way to go for your professional services in AC maintenance, repairs, procurement and installations

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by KrystosCJ(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Josh44s:
“The father of his two kids and the mother of five” Ayam not understanding.

The way people report news on NL on just about anything without taking time to check if what they post is correct is so bad. To even understand what they are saying is another palaver.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Na so her kpeus sweet ... Her ex hubby is dead now you sef one die ...

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Josh44s(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2018
KrystosCJ:

The way people report news on NL on just about anything without taking time to check if what they post is correct is so bad. To even understand what they are saying is another palaver.

I swear cheesy

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2018
OneCorner:
Fat mouth... Who u share ur money wit?
chop alone, die alone
So u won die now, na we wey no chop ur 1kobo go come dey pray for you abi

Lol Fat Mouth

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by chuks34(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Rumor has it that he died some weeks ago undecided
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2018
dominique:
He shouldn't have cheated on her if the relationship meant so much to him.

sharapp... you're taking sides with the lady because you're a girl ..if you like ban me grin
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by intruxive(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Bantam:
Die na
Meanwhile R.I.P Peter Crouch what a sad way to go grin
Lol grin
O boy u know well o, na peter crouch long pass 18yard box grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Reelmii: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Please do and die, u are not too young for it, earth is already over crowded we need more space

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by KrystosCJ(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2018
chuks34:
Rumor has it that he died some weeks ago undecided

Just like Sylvester Stallone's death hoax flying about on the Internet..
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by bleskid: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
Mtcheewww... So what did he expect before? He should have expected this already. Abi what do you expect of a woman who is a known professional Baby Mama. This woman had 3 kids for different men already before Diamond came into the picture and had 2 kids with her too. So was he expecting her to stick with him forever knowing fully well she has been a professional hoelosho even before he met her.
.If you die, you die throway nothing concern us. Even the hoeloshow no go send you and she go continue her baby mama business dey go...
sure ?
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Reelmii: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Holamscoh:

Lol Fat Mouth
or pomo lips
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2018
intruxive:

Lol grin
O boy u know well o, na peter crouch long pass 18yard box grin grin
Issa loooong story grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Reelmii: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2018
KrystosCJ:

ebilike say d baba wey do her jazz sabi work
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Mumu.. kill urself for a ho and she will come to ur burial crying crocodile tears in another man's arm.

Trust women at ur own peril.. they are just selfish and evil. Whatever good they do for u today just get ready forfeit 10times that good for her later in the future. They are always there cos they know they will gain something. They Always av ulterior motives..

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Reelmii: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2018
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
Na so her kpeus sweet ... Her ex hubby is dead now you sef one die ...
ebilike say the baba wey do d jazz sabi work
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by bleskid: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2018
the true is that .. if u are rich try to ford or marry a lady, that u are far better than her , they will not treat you bad .

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Reelmii: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Beautyprincess:
pls platinum i will personally make there will be lots flower in ur Grave
plenty flowers ke, abi plenty food and drinks for the attendees, who flower help
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by manci(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Before match if I get his money I don't care to change p.. $y every week.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Prechbills:

sharapp... you're taking sides with the lady because you're a girl ..if you like ban me grin

Kikikikiki lol
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Uncle, it's Your choice.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by dominique(f): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2018
Prechbills:

You're probably one of the scumbags that believe infidelity is a man's birthright and the woman is to blame for it. Be it male or female, if you know you're not ready to face the consequences of cheating with your partner, don't go cheating on them. That shouldn't be rocket science.

This will be my first and only reply to you. I don't trade words with chauvinistic morons

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan / Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temitope Abudu Rock Matching Outfits / Yvonne Jegede Inside Gyming Center (nice Curve) - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.