Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" (32245 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / 'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by 8stargeneral: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
U never tell us d real news wey make u wan die...meanwhile d woman has hw many children all together
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Maximus85(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Josh44s:
“The father of his two kids and the mother of five” Ayam not understanding.

I won't be wrong to say she has the other three for 2 or 3 other men. It's her hubby to dumb hubbies. The stupid one is the foolish guy. If you wan die true true, you no go tell us.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Bibiazari: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
U beta pray to God so dat ur life can b save
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by itzbabatee: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2018
(proverb 18:21) Say good things with your mouth.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by stevups(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2018
You better talk truth so that we know how to pray for you better. Hope the month you were given where you went is not March. Anyway, your untimely death is canceled.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by room089: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Were you her first husband?

Did the first husband die when you took her?
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by vivypretty(f): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
3millionia:
RIP in advance grin
you are wicked grin[quo
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Elxandre(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
dominique:

You're probably one of the scumbags that believe infidelity is a man's birthright and the woman is to blame for it. Be it male or female, if you know you're not ready to face the consequences of cheating with your partner, don't go cheating on them. That shouldn't be rocket science.

This will be my first and only reply to you. I don't trade words with chauvinistic morons
You just broke rule no 2. undecided

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by delzbaba(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Bantam:
Die na
Meanwhile R.I.P Peter Crouch what a sad way to go grin
na was oh,na so somebody come say Stallone die yesterday.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Iamthoney(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
adedejidamilare:
I'm waiting for what will happen tonight
Nothing special will happen bro....Barca will formally edge Chelsea
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by vicben27(m): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2018
gloria34:
u want to die because of heart break? my brother, he b like say life nor sweet u. funny enough, she might get married soon and u'll b in d grave. maybe its a publicity stunt sha
to love someone is both sweet n pain, when things aint working out fine like it used to the entire system is affected l
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Iheomabuchi: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2018
It's like most of you are not aware about his death. he's dead already, just a few weeks ago in a ghastly motor accident.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by tartarus(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Rikidony:
I always knew they will brake up, the gal was just after his fame.

the Zari girl is so fake, she ones claim on an interview that she is a South African meanwhile she is Ugandan may God help Diamond from that hoe

say what you know abeg! zari was in the entertainment industry before diamond thought about it sef! she wasnt the one sleeping around but shes a hoe?. all these kids on nairaland sef

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2018
this lady's womb is TESTED OK if u know what I mean
guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Kaycee9242(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Abeg make d death swift so as to reduce d population we are too plenty in dis small world
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
vicben27:
to love someone is both sweet n pain, when things aint working out fine like it used to the entire system is affected l
truely it hurts. but dying? when I know time heals all? knowing I'll meet some1 better and my heart will heal? I cannot fit it
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by muchroom(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stupidity
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
in bovi's words is ur DIE my DIE?
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by vicben27(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
gloria34:
truely it hurts. but dying? when I know time heals all? knowing I'll meet some1 better and my heart will heal? I cannot fit it
yah we cant come and go n kill ourselfs.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by 3millionia: 2:52am On Feb 21, 2018
vivypretty:

you are wicked grin[quo

Lolx, am not biko. Check your profile you look good.am IN Awka too. Buzz me on Whatsapp, my whatsapp number is on my profile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Inside Gyming Center (nice Curve) - Photo / Throwback: Genevieve Nnaji, Empress Njamah, Jennifer Eliogu & Ndidi Obi / Wizkid Replies Troll Who Asked About His Two Older Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.