Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What You Should Know About Vagina Dryness During Sexual Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Know About Vagina Dryness During Sexual Intercourse (2693 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Vagina Dryness During Sexual Intercourse by Hoodites(f): 1:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Vaginal dryness during sexual intercourse is common with some persons while others gushes over with more wet fluids for more pleasurable time with their partner, while people who struggle with vagina dryness during the act has resolve into using vagina gel that can be used externally to keep skin feeling hydrated and supple which still can't take place of the woman natural wetness making it supple with its natural goodness.

Since these problem is one among other sexual issues repeatedly shy away from by the general public, it has lead to misinformation and has cause more damage than

Read more ยปhttp://www.timelessaproko.com/2018/02/lets-talk-sex-what-you-should-know.html?spref=tw

Re: What You Should Know About Vagina Dryness During Sexual Intercourse by marveangel(m): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Full story here please

(1) (Reply)

You Know Your Way To The Kitchen / Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married / My husband cheats on me. Should I have sex with others too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.