Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral (44390 Views)

Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by sojayy(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2018
The pupil b like which kind wahala b dis !

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by sunbbo(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Africa!
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by charles2044: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2018
If he is been paid well no problem but in my country my advice is " do not try this at home " caus they are poorly paid and even owing 26 months salary
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by anochuko01(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2018
when you don't have money for transport, you suddenly remember that trekking is a great way of exercising
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2018
anochuko01:
when you don't have money for transport, you suddenly remember that trekking is a great way of exercising
Well said,man. Well said.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2018
later ghanians will start making mouth
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2018
satowind:
Impacting on kids is a great gift thanks to nysc

Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2018
For all those trying to make sense out of this: I have this to say: Go and stop being African... Go and stop appreciating mediocrity. Is there any other part of the world where computer lessons are delivered on boards-distraction or not? Only in this...let me avoid using orange boy POTUS' own words.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
This was exactly how we learnt “Computer” back in secondary school.

The way our teacher described screensavers blew me away grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by chubinwa(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2018
More aesthetical
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Habibsocial080: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2018
This guy resemble Drogba in YOLO series
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2018
007author:
The teacher is a slay King
nawa na your fellow guy you dey check like this
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by fotadmowmend(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Shit hole countries
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by BIXYBABE: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Well done sir
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by zedman1(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
But I thought one Ghanaian was boasting about electricity supply and condemning Nigeria some days ago. See ba, if anyone can name one, I say one, only one black nation that isn't backward and can measure up to the US or Germany or China or etc come and receive your price.....but please keep Libya, Egypt, and south Africa out. Is there a problem with our skin's colour? Abeg o, make una no vex, na think I just de think.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by mannatech: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

the post says the students gained more than when they had real experience in the computer lab due to distractions, i guess that is the part the person you mentioned was referring you to
To be honest, computer class was boring during theory but fun in the computer lab. The distraction is properly from their fascination with the machine
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by ogorwyne(f): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2018
grin African schools lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's exactly how Medicine is taught in IMSU.

They don't have patients in Imo state ?
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2018
This guy should be teaching fine art, he can draw plus he has a good handwriting
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by CAPSLOCKED: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

They don't have patients in Imo state ?

ONLY STATUES.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by abbaapple: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What did IMSU do to you na? Your future wife is from IMSU you dis mad ma..........
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by oluwaahmed: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
No. I think it is you who needs to take your time to read my post. Make sure you comprehend proper b4 coming back to quote

He's actually right, if you had read it you would have seen this have power we ended up teaching them more because the kids always got distracted on the computers.
It's not a thing of pride to be above correction.
BTW, this was when GH did not have constant electricity.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Burgerlomo: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2018
You really deserve this dude cool

Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Agbirigba: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2018
He tried and did the best,we all know situation of things then and now.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by AnodaIT(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Person wey go clean this board without being told should be hang
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2018
I won't even copy or write abi draw the note self.
Na to sleep join for class.
This is better taught practically. Wait until there's power, you can revisit the topic and then practically explain. Some things are just not necessary
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by makahlj2: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
Even Ghana... cheesy
No type of learning beats practical learning...
One thing that is killing science education in Nigeria.

At least Ghana has electricity...
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You don't mean it cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by lexy2014: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2018
YourWife:
Wasted effort... Those details there are useless to the kids! Overzealous teacher!
so what should he have done?
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by saintkeppy(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Most of the diagram remains abstract to the kids, no matter how u want to spend time to explain.
They will only get to know the computer basics(component &its uses)

I remembered Fortran class, Engineering (200L course) back then in the university, this was 1 of the few courses that gave me headache because the way it was handled by the lecturer, but I only manage to pass it.

I like the guy's passion &zeal to teach, but not for poor power Supply in the area, may be a projector would have make a whole lot of sense for the kids to have a better visual learning on how to make use of the computer applications.

In my own opinion, some Subject/Courses needs Visual &Practical Learning, this helps Students to Comprehend better.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by anthonyuncle(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
they should get play cards with the interface of softwares and computer naw, no be say after drawing such for hours, it will be rubbed off in seconds. if na meet draw dat tin, nobody go run off dat board for 3yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.