Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? (12889 Views)

Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by habsydiamond(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
E fit happen on one condition..........if dem hit the girl pestle for head before that nacking dem no born her well make she know anything.,..na for dream world she go dey throughout.. grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oga it's rape. No one can give consent while asleep and they could capitalise on that to punish you if/when the relationship goes sour. Be smart, always get consent and once you hear stop, you stop. It's for your own good tbh

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by holluikon(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Any girl/woman bleeped while asleep is capable of bed-wetting

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by winner37(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
this can only happen when you are having a small dick the girl will not feel if something has enter he pussy.
when the girl is drunk she can never feel when you are fucking her.
if the girl was not wearing panties and she is assleep you can slide your dick in her pussy she will not feel but that will last just for 10 to 15 seconds befor she starts feeling it.
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Youngpo413: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shedrack777:
i'm a witness, have done that before. my babe is the kind of a sleeper that even water nor beating wakes her up. she wake up when she's satisfied with sleeping. i told her one day that someone might have sex with her without her knowledge because of the way she sleeps and she says it can never happen. well i did it (funny thing is she even orgasm o) and when she wake up, she was telling me is like she had sex in her dream. and i was like see this mumu, na me bang you while you're asleep
LOL
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
It is not possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shedrack777:
i'm a witness, have done that before. my babe is the kind of a sleeper that even water nor beating wakes her up. she wake up when she's satisfied with sleeping. i told her one day that someone might have sex with her without her knowledge because of the way she sleeps and she says it can never happen. well i did it (funny thing is she even orgasm o) and when she wake up, she was telling me is like she had sex in her dream. and i was like see this mumu, na me bang you while you're asleep
you raped her.
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by brosom(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
It's very possible Op considering that she was heavily drunk or smock weed.

But based on normal sleep, I doubt it, though I can happen but very hard
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by linearity: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm glad you said on nairaland. I would like to hear from a lady who has experienced this not guys. I wouldn't trust if the guy drugged her and lied about it. There is no way that you would sleep through such , no ways .

So.....if like 'to know' from a lady who has experienced it.....how will they know, they have experienced it, if they have have to be asleep and not know about it?

It is like asking someone to provide a negative.
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by shepherd316: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Jesus is coming back soon, repent all workers of sin. Tomorrow might be too late
Re: Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? by Deicide: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
That's the definition of Rape

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / People Caught Having S£x In Public / Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.