Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Girlfrind, Film And Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfrind, Film And Me (1419 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is An Actress, Will U Allow Her Sleep Wit Another Actor In A Film And Vice Versal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
I went 2 my girlfriend's house 2day because she asked me 2 come. On getting there, i met she nd her twin sister watchin a film tittled 'LOST'. I was welcomed as usual, den i sat on d couch. They continued watchin nd deserted me on d couch. Bein deserted nd lonely, i slept off and wen i wok up, NEPA had taken d light nd i saw no one inside. I stepped out nd found dem doin some chores. I grew very angry nd left angryly. Do u think i did d right thing?
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Pweety4me(f): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2010
2 in 1 'LOST' Film. . . grin tongue
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by puskin: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
When uv grown up. . . . . come back and ask ur question again.
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by candylips(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2010
emmboy:

I went 2 my girlfriend's house 2day because she asked me 2 come. On getting there, i met she nd her twin sister watchin a film tittled 'LOST'. I was welcomed as usual, den i sat on d couch. They continued watchin nd deserted me on d couch. Bein deserted nd lonely, i slept off and wen i wok up, NEPA had taken d light nd i saw no one inside. I stepped out nd found dem doin some chores. I grew very angry nd left angryly. Do u think i did d right thing?

No you did the wrong thing
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by omega25red(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
emmboy:

yup you did the wrong thing
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Donvilo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2010
, grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by olayinkaj2(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
U are being childish!!!
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by afrobaby(f): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2010
I think you are still very young or what?
Why wud u leave angrily, HABA, it was wrong, very wrong to av left angrily, wat if u are married, u wud av thrown her out of ur house I guess
anyway, dat is what we call relationship, ability to relate with urself
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Flashfast1: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2010
The post is not funny but I can't seem to stop laughing.

Bros why did you get angry?

Is it because PHCN took the light?undecided

Is it because the girls left you while you were asleep and started doing their chores, would you have preferred for them to sit there and watch you sleep? undecided

Is it because they left the couch? undecided

Is it because the movie title was LOST? undecided

I really don't get it.

I think what you did was totally right. Why? Because it was wrong, senseless and childish
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2010
Flashfast1:

I think what you did was totally right. Why? Because it was wrong, senseless and childish
U may want to correct that!

@poster do you need my brain to tell you that u were wrong? very immature off U to get pissed off just cos your
girlfriend did not give you attention, she was with her sister dude a family member, 

Sometime we girls, tends to ignore our boyfriends, when we are with our friends not to talk of family, we
do not do that because they are not important or what so ever, oh HELL yes they are, if not we wouldn't
be with them. But someone times we do that because we want you guys to participate, assert your
personality's into the group, act and belong,

Couples have to learn to act together when they are in a group. I mean do you want her to be clingy all
on to you, when she's spending time with her sister, or close family members? undecided HELLO she want you
to belong, she want you to get to know her sister better, she want you to interact. What you were suppose
to do was, try your best to be nice, to as much to talk with her sister, watch the movie attentively even if
it was boring as violin.

so since you asked, I will write it in capital letters

YOUR WERE DAMN WRONG!
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Areaboy2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
cant really blame them, when i watched lost, i got lost for three days as well, season 1-3 one go, that was swell

i got lost
the director got lost.
the actors got lost.
the plot got lost
my house mates said i got lost

heck even my dog got lost undecided
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by ruskiee(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
^^Joker. grin
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2010
Reason why kids have no business being in relationships. Stay in school.
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2010
@all thanks very much for ur reply so far. Like i said b4 they left me bored and didnt know when i slept off. That made me pissed off because i went to her house to see and chat with her cos i really miss her only for her to choose watching film alone. Well thanks 4 u advice all d same. What do u think i should do next? Do i apologise or what?
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2010
emmboy:

all d same. What do u think i should do next? Do i apologise or what?
You didn't say shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
emmboy:

@all thanks very much for your reply so far. Like i said b4 they left me bored and didnt know when i slept off. That made me pissed off because i went to her house to see and chat with her cos i really miss her only for her to choose watching film alone. Well thanks 4 u advice all d same. What do u think i should do next? Do i apologise or what?

For a small fee, I can be your little "Relationship Genie" and give you daily advice on what not to do next time grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by sophy09: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2010
lol, this is one of the funniest thread I have read in a while. How old are you 13? grin
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Unseen(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2010
My one happiness is that Secondary Schools will resume on monday. At least no more childish threads.
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by leuelliot(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Reason why kids have no business being in relationships. Stay in school.

LMFAO

Unseen:

My one happiness is that Secondary Schools will resume on monday. At least no more childish threads.

Yea me too
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by segzicres(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2010
chai omo common sense is not common again
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2010
Thank u, I knew what to expect. But what pains me most is follow follow. When one person says something, the others follow. Thanks all the same.
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by kay0195: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2010
at least u didnt wake up naked. lol
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by leuelliot(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2010
@kay lol
@ poster s**t happens
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by eridah2007(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2010
emmboy:

Thank u, I knew what to expect. But what pains me most is follow follow. When one person says something, the others follow. Thanks all the same.
Now dis is very funny. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by pinkylady1(f): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2010
emmboy:

Thank u, I knew what to expect. But what pains me most is[b] follow follow[/b]. When one person says something, the others follow. Thanks all the same.

oh my God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dis poster is really funny
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Flashfast1: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2010
emmboy:

kay0195:

at least u didnt wake up unclothed. lol

LWKMD grin
We've got some real comedians here o!
Re: My Girlfrind, Film And Me by Shock(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
emmboy:

emmboy:

@all thanks very much for your reply so far. Like i said b4 they left me bored and didnt know when i slept off. That made me pissed off because i went to her house to see and chat with her cos i really miss her only for her to choose watching film alone. Well thanks 4 u advice all d same. What do u think i should do next? Do i apologise or what?

emmboy:

Kids of nowadays, the dude almost got me falling!

(1) (Reply)

One Virtue, One Vice! / >> / If He Earns N1 Million Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.