Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How To Tell If He's A Womaniser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If He's A Womaniser (1429 Views)

Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by agitator: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
Britney Spears seemed confident she knew how to spot one but are you? We reveal the signs every woman should look out for,

He has lots of female acquaintances but no female friends.
He finds it hard to see women in anything but a sexual light and views every female as a potential conquest.  this makes him incapable of maintaining a normal platonic friendship with anyone of the opposite sex.

He promises the earth
While most men are reticent about commitment, a womaniser doesn't think twice about hinting at a future together. Of course he has no intention of seeing it through, he just knows exactly what you want to hear.  Be wary of a chap who promises too much too soon.  It'll hurt like hell wne he decides to take it away - and he certainly will once he's got what he wanted.

He asks a lot of questions

At first you think it's great that he's so attentive and interested in finding out what makes you tick, but don't be fooled. He's just doing the research that he'll later put to good use by pretending to have the same aspirations, tastes, likes and dislikes as you.

see source for more: http://uk.match.yahoo.net/edito/index.php?mtcmk=080405&name=5/119/1735-how-to-tell-if-he-s-a-womaniser.html
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by snthesis(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
[size=18pt]THREAD LOCKED[/size]
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by HarryPotter1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
Dis thread hve been shifted 2 the Recycle bin thread, agitator u beta mind urself o.
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by agitator: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2011
snthesis:

[size=18pt]THREAD LOCKED[/size]

Harry Potter:

Dis thread hve been shifted 2 the Recycle bin thread, agitator u beta mind urself o.

them know themselves. grin grin grin grin reporting for duty?
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by agitator: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2011
make una no mind me, 97% of the babes on nairaland sef no care. na money for hand back for ground.
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by Pweety4me(f): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2011
That's a yahoo source, i saw it like yesterday's morning. tongue
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by agitator: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

That's a yahoo source, i saw it like yesterday's morning. tongue

Money for hand back for ground crew reporting for duty tongue

grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by Pweety4me(f): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2011
^Hmm who dey pay yu?
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by agitator: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2011
^^

Sorry if you get bad market yesterday. No worry, customers go soon show tongue
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by Pweety4me(f): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2011
undecided
Re: How To Tell If He's A Womaniser by snthesis(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
did i hear customer grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner? / Deadly Terms Used By Women / Akara mama! make una come c oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.