Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Can You Marry An Albino? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Albino? (616 Views)

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Albino? by superior1: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2010
A friend recently shocked his entire family when he came home with his fiancee who happened to be an albino. Some of his family members including his mum instantly rejected the lady and even threatened to disown him should he go ahead to marry her.
Personally, i feel you can marry anyone who pleases you.

What is your take,can you marry an albino?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Fire007: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2010
My beautiful wife is one and i do not see anything wrong.
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by coolier(f): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
no.
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
If we "clicked", and there was enough to build upon for the future, then yes.

Marrying an albino, does not mean your kids will be albinos, for those that are worried. smiley
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Moyola(f): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
Albinozz are as human as blackz, redz, yellowz, whites. . . tongue uhmmn! Buh I dont f!nk I could. . . undecided
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Ranoscky(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2010
Are they not human being like u and i?

DIRTY QUESTION!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Her Back After Much Lying To Cover Up My Past / Lets Just Have A Fling / How Do You Know He/she Is The Right Person For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.