Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against (30526 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bamz:
It's spelt as 'Chelsea'.
X2 and 1.5
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by rawtouch: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by henrixx(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
He must score today
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by thesicilian: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Messi is overrated.
Ronaldo is the king.

2 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by martineverest(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stamford invasion 2.o
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
WE ARE THE BLUES!!! we always win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by martineverest(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
The bridge must collapse
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by martineverest(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
1bunne4lif:
WE ARE THE BLUES!!! we always win
no be ur full mind u take talk am o

3 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Neimar: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
If we say Messi no reach Ronaldo now dem go begin to dey wail undecided

will u keep kwayet? na all d teams wen Rinaldo face e score? rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by brosammy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hopefully that will change tonight
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by prinsam30: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
in as much I detest both clubs, I'll prefer chelshit to win

4 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by BullionVan111: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please give me some likes for Chelsea win

7 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mou's handiwork
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by brunobaba(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
He has not scored against Man Utd too...covers face.GGMU

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by nelsonebby(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea that king CR7 has scored so many that is who messi cannor score! Mschteeeeeew! Lemme hear the mumu that wee say he is better than king CR7 again...... Nonsense!!! angry
last meeting was 2012. Start thinking with your brain

6 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by 8stargeneral: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Never history will repeat itself
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by mokt(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:
I see him getting a goal and two assists tonight

Chelsea 1- 3 Barcelona

Willian to score the only goal for Chelsea

Bad mouth
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by AfDapone: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
For the punters, over 12.5 corners.
Doing my thing....any way i like.

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Augiiee(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Can you list d teams Ronaldo is yet to score against?...d answer is No, and that's because they're too many

2 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by AfDapone: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
brunobaba:
He has not scored against Man Utd too...covers face.GGMU

nope
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by bamdly(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
stupid post and pple stalking messi
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Anyone can conveniently come up with teams Ronaldo has not scored against too. It's a pointless argument.

Oh well...you can't see it

ishowdotgmail:

2 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
I see Chelsea winning 2nite
1-0 or 2-1 correct score

2 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by eTECTIVe(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

So Ronaldo has scored against every single team he has faced abi? If e

3 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by eTECTIVe(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
AfDapone:

nope
Did u forget champions league final goal?
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by ObaKlaz: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
When Barcelona wins, I shall be back to give all these chelshit fans a good trolling. THIS IS A PROMISE. grin
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by lordabili(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
please receive sense. you need it.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by DonCortino: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
marvin905:
countinho must cry undecided undecided
he wont play!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arthur To Be 13th Star To Play With Messi & CR7... How Do The Rest Compare Duo? / Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.