Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against (30744 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Qsscruz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol jst kidding
My guess was good. Though it is still a thing you commenting on a football thread. I bet you are a Manchester utd fan, they breed smart ladies.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by def111(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
gcey2k:
#1 Chelsea

A fixture with a lot of history, meetings between Barcelona and Chelsea in the Champions League generate a great deal of excitement and controversy.

Of the eight times Messi has taken on the Stamford Bridge side in the last 12 years, he has been on the winning side just once, in 2005-06.

He did have an integral role in the most exciting moment between the two sides in recent years when he set up Andres Iniesta for the big winner in their 2009 semi-final leg at Stamford Bridge.

However, in eight games against the Blues, Messi has never found the net.

Will that change on Tuesday?

Messi done score goal,

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by CeeKay17: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
thesicilian:

Let me know when he has scored the 1 goal.
How far bro. How market grin grin grin
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Temysteve(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:
I see him getting a goal and two assists tonight

Chelsea 1- 3 Barcelona

Willian to score the only goal for Chelsea
hmmmmmm, about to happen.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by KushLyon(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
just remove Chelsea from that list
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by SONofnezzar: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Temysteve:
hmmmmmm, about to happen.
I somehow got it wrong
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
thesicilian:

Before you start dying hard and soft for what you don't know, mention one club that Ronaldo has played 8 times against without scoring a single goal?
sorry hope u know ronaldo has not scored against barca(5) celtic(3) benfica(4) napoli (2) partizan (2) etc.... in champions league
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by babington91(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea that king CR7 has scored so many times that is who messi cannor score! Mschteeeeeew! Lemme hear the mumu that wee say he is better than king CR7 again...... Nonsense!!! angry
will you keep quiet? Ronaldo's only goal against Chelsea was the 2008 champions league final
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by thesicilian: 1:31am On Feb 21, 2018
CeeKay17:

How far bro. How market grin grin grin
Hahahaha
I knew you'd come for my head after the match.
I was actually rooting for Barca, but not Messi.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Ellabae(f): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Qsscruz:

My guess was good. Though it is still a thing you commented on a football thread. I bet you are a Manchester utd fan, they breed smart ladies.
yes o
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by brunobaba(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

are you watching football at all?
what of UCL final in 2008 @ Wembly?
Where's your sense of humour??
Faraway I guess
You ought to know it was a joke.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Qsscruz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ellabae:
yes o
My type of girl. Who wouldn't love class.. You would have been my val if I met you earlier.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Ellabae(f): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Qsscruz:

My type of girl. Who wouldn't love class.. You would have been my val if I met you earlier.
Lol Bros it's not too late o. Am still available cheesy
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Qsscruz(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol Bros it's not too late o. Am still available cheesy
Lol. When the available is desirable, we start the journey of a thousand mile with the first step. Let me pm you asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar / Chelsea's New Home Kit For 2019-2020 Season Leaked / Shocking As Fans Fight Each Other In Argentina Copa America Match(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.