Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against (30748 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by brokeNOT(f): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
careytommy7:
Messi is scoring a hat trick today.

Who wants to bet this?

Something you would have predicted on www.highspirit.ng. I predicted that Messi will score. One goal self. My 12k loading lol
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
martineverest:
no be ur full mind u take talk am o
wetin I do you na? So, one cannot have hope in peace again? Take time o cool
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ellabae:
Not telling you wink Lol
Ha dis one is not exam na haba undecided
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:
I see him getting a goal and two assists tonight

Chelsea 1- 3 Barcelona

Willian to score the only goal for Chelsea

Other way round... Alonso giroud and hazard 3_1
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
careytommy7:
Messi is scoring a hat trick today.

Who wants to bet this?

Me
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
brunobaba:
He has not scored against Man Utd too...covers face.GGMU

are you watching football at all?
what of UCL final in 2008 @ Wembly?
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by oloriLFC(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
gcey2k:
#6 Liverpool

Messi, Ronaldinho, Xavi and Deco could do little to prevent Liverpool from marching to the 2007 Champions League final when they met at the last-16 stage.

Rafael Benitez's men got the crucial away goals with a 2-1 win in Camp Nou before Barca edged the return leg 1-0. Despite Messi starting and finishing each game, he could not find a crucial goal to put Rijkaard's men through.

The Anfield side have been lucky to have evaded his reach in the near 11 years since.
Evaded whose reach? was he not in last year's pre-season game whr Liverpool put 4 goals past Barca? no let me vex o
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Broderick555: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea that king CR7 has scored so many times that is who messi cannor score! Mschteeeeeew! Lemme hear the mumu that wee say he is better than king CR7 again...... Nonsense!!! angry
LESBIANBOY? no WONDER
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Broderick555: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea that king CR7 has scored so many times that is who messi cannor score! Mschteeeeeew! Lemme hear the mumu that wee say he is better than king CR7 again...... Nonsense!!! angry
LESBIANBOY...!GET SENSE I BEG U WELL,WELL
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by mubarak1996(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by mubarak1996(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
You can Stream Barcelona Vs Chelsea match for free! click here to Stream! https://lc-s.co/3z4zV
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by thesicilian: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
alfseth:
messi is not overated think b4 u talk . i'm a die hard ronaldo fan but the truth must be told he (messi) has earned his respect as an impressive footballer
Before you start dying hard and soft for what you don't know, mention one club that Ronaldo has played 8 times against without scoring a single goal?
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by CeeKay17: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Ronaldo has scored against Chelsea just once in 15 matches, but you wouldn't know that would you?
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Iamthoney(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
ekensi01:

How? Has Ronaldo score all top teams he has met
The thing is how many times have the met

Some people just bring out useless talk
Your comment has been fixed
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Iamthoney(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
ekensi01:

How? Has Ronaldo score all top teams he has met
The thing is how many times have the met

Some people just bring out useless talk
Your comment has been fixed
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by CeeKay17: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
thesicilian:

Before you start dying hard and soft for what you don't know, mention one club that Ronaldo has played 8 times against without scoring a single goal?
Half of those games against Chelsea came when Messi was a teenager. Besides Ronaldo has 1 goal in 15 games vs Chelsea. That's an arguably worse record than Messi has against them.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by cassyrooy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Shut up! CR7 only netted in 2008 UCL final
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by cassyrooy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

are you watching football at all?
what of UCL final in 2008 @ Wembly?
2009 @Stadio Olimpico in Rome and 2011 @Wembley in London
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by airmark(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
KTBFFH cool
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by thesicilian: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
CeeKay17:

Half of those games against Chelsea came when Messi was a teenager. Besides Ronaldo has 1 goal in 15 games vs Chelsea. That's an arguably worse record than Messi has against them.
In what universe is 1 worse than 0?
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by CeeKay17: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
tmx21:
messi is yet to score againgst 12 teams he has faced. Get your facts. Thats higher than ronaldo
Are you sure? You know how many teams in Portugal and England Ronaldo didn't score against? Do you also know Ronaldo didn't score in his first 26 matches in champions league? Now imagine how many of those teams he never faced again. Would be easily higher than 12. Especially as he's faced more teams than Messi has

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by CeeKay17: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
thesicilian:

In what universe is 1 worse than 0?
When you take into account, one has played 7 more games than the other. 1 is worse for me.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by thesicilian: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
CeeKay17:

When you take into account, one has played 7 more games than the other. 1 is worse for me.
There's no possible mathematical or statistical permutation which allows 0 to be greater than 1.
Even 1/100 (=0.01) is still higher than 0/3 (=0.00)
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by CeeKay17: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
thesicilian:

There's no possible mathematical or statistical permutation which allows 0 to be greater than 1.
Even 1/100 (=0.01) is still higher than 0/3 (=0.00)
Let's not turn this into a fanboy argument. 0 goals in 8 games. 1 goal in 15 games. Both of them are equally poor records. Besides Ronaldo took more than 8 games to score his 1st goal against Chelsea. Let Messi complete15 games against Chelsea or something similar if you want to compare his record with Ronaldo. You can't compare someone with a 7 game gap especially when the difference it's just 1 goal.
It's highly unlikely Messi will play 7 games now against Chelsea and not score at least 1 goal.
Very very unlikely
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by thesicilian: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
CeeKay17:

Let's not turn this into a fanboy argument. 0 goals in 8 games. 1 goal in 15 games. Both of them are equally poor records. Besides Ronaldo took more than 8 games to score his 1st goal against Chelsea. Let Messi complete15 games against Chelsea or something similar if you want to compare his record with Ronaldo. You can't compare someone with a 7 game gap especially when the difference it's just 1 goal.
It's highly unlikely Messi will play 7 games now against Chelsea and not score at least 1 goal.
Very very unlikely
Let me know when he has scored the 1 goal.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by perdollar(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
if messi scores, may president mohammadu buhari die a miserable death. if chelsea win, may his fellow fulani butcher him. if barcelona win, may aisha buhari b raped. if girond score, may wenger live arsenal
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by CeeKay17: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
thesicilian:

Let me know when he has scored the 1 goal.
Scoring 1 goal against Chelsea wouldn't add anything to Messi's legacy. Chelsea is not the benchmark by which great players are judged. Besides I answered your original question. Ronaldo played more than 8 games against Chelsea before he scored his 1st goal.

Modified. Ronaldo played 12 games against Chelsea before scoring his 1st goal in his 13th match.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by gcey2k(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
oloriLFC:
Evaded whose reach? was he not in last year's pre-season game whr Liverpool put 4 goals past Barca? no let me vex o

Lolzzz... That wasn't a competitive game now...
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Augiiee(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
tmx21:
messi is yet to score againgst 12 teams he has faced. Get your facts. Thats higher than ronaldo
Ronaldo scored 5 goals for sporting Lisbon in almost 30 games in a league consisting of 16 teams, and 2 of those goals came in a single match, this means he scored against 4 teams in the Primeira Liga which means he failed to score against 12 other teams. If you also include cup competitions (unfortunately I don't know how many teams he faced) d number of teams he failed to score against are higher than that of messi. P.s Ronaldo scored only once against Chelsea in 15 matches while he was at MUFC #Facts
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Melian(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:
I see him getting a goal and two assists tonight

Chelsea 1- 3 Barcelona

Willian to score the only goal for Chelsea

You'll eat your word before 10pm today.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by oloriLFC(f): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
gcey2k:

Lolzzz... That wasn't a competitive game now...
game na game jare my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Convicts 5 Nigerian Athletes For Money Laundering / Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar / Chelsea's New Home Kit For 2019-2020 Season Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.