Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against (30741 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by lordabili(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Augiiee:

Can you list d teams Ronaldo is yet to score against?...d answer is No, and that's because they're too many
Man, I love your reply. Thumbs up, bro.

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by saltoasis: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Barca all the way!!!!

Chelsea will only win if they can get Drogba before 8:45pm
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Seun360(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
marvin905:
countinho must cry undecided undecided

He won't play cos he's cup-tied.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by hotwax: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
I see history repeating itself
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by anibirelawal(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
If we say Messi no reach Ronaldo now dem go begin to dey wail undecided

They are coming for you. grin
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by tmx21(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea that king CR7 has scored so many that is who messi cannor score! Mschteeeeeew! Lemme hear the mumu that wee say he is better than king CR7 again...... Nonsense!!! angry
you need to go back to google. The two world best for the total of 23 matches have scored just a goal against chelsea.

two current world best RONALDO AND MESSI

played total of 23 games against chelsea MESSI = 8 RONALDO = 15

both of them scored total of one goal MESSI = 0 RONALDO = 1.

I GIVE IT TO CHELSEA EVEN IF THEY ARE ALWAYS THE UNDERDOG!

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by andrew444(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea that king CR7 has scored so many times that is who messi cannor score! Mschteeeeeew! Lemme hear the mumu that wee say he is better than king CR7 again...... Nonsense!!! angry

So those Bournemouth players and watford players are better than messi?

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Pidginwhisper: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:
I see him getting a goal and two assists tonight

Chelsea 1- 3 Barcelona

Willian to score the only goal for Chelsea
Why u dey always avoid me? I guess I too dey talk truth grin grin

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by ekensi01: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
If we say Messi no reach Ronaldo now dem go begin to dey wail undecided

How?
Has Ronaldo score all top teams he has meant.

The thing is how many times have the meant?

Some people just bring out useless talk

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Jilo83(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Class is permanent but form is temporal. Chelsea oko messi(barca). We may not be in good form this season but barca know their mate.
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by tmx21(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Augiiee:

Can you list d teams Ronaldo is yet to score against?...d answer is No, and that's because they're too many
messi is yet to score againgst 12 teams he has faced. Get your facts. Thats higher than ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by kochila(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
I see Chelsea winning 2nite 1-0 or 2-1 correct score
nah d score b dat Bro! trust me!
12+odd

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by SONofnezzar: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Why u dey always avoid me? I guess I too dey talk truth grin grin
No be like that Bro

Most of my accounts dey on ban
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by ThisIsFlashh: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Most off these teams you mentioned won't like to meet Messi on the pitch.

Ask yourself, how many times have they met and when last did they meet?

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
thesicilian:
Messi is overrated.
Ronaldo is the king.
messi is not overated think b4 u talk . i'm a die hard ronaldo fan but the truth must be told he (messi) has earned his respect as an impressive footballer

3 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by marvin906(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Seun360:

He won't play cos he's cup-tied.

as far barca loses am ok undecided undecided
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Messi is doing a hat-trick tonight grin

Since the 1970s, Chelsea has played Barcelona 15 times in all competition

Chelsea has won 5

Barcelona has won 5

They have drawn 5
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nedfed(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:
I see him getting a goal and two assists tonight

Chelsea 1- 3 Barcelona

Willian to score the only goal for Chelsea
Shioooooooooooooooooor dey give urself hope. I see u place ur bet on barca right?
Chelsea will surprise u people and many of you will go to bed with headache.

2 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by SONofnezzar: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nedfed:

Shioooooooooooooooooor dey give urself hope. I see u place ur bet on barca right?
Chelsea will surprise u people and many of you will go to bed with headache.
surprise me how bro??
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
kochila:

nah d score b dat Bro! trust me!

12+odd

Correct guy we go chop moni dis yr

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nedfed(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
SONofnezzar:

surprise me how bro??
If truly u av being watching chelsea vs barca match for long u'll know chelsea is not always in form, yet dey do break record.

I just luv Chelsea, even more than any Nairaland babes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Qsscruz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol I just hope barca will not cut my ticket o cheesy
You bet?.. You surely ain't the everyday girl..
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Bamz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ellabae:

Which ticket? meal ticket? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by MayorOlohLo1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Chelsea that king CR7 has scored so many times that is who messi cannor score! Mschteeeeeew! Lemme hear the mumu that wee say he is better than king CR7 again...... Nonsense!!! angry

Ronaldo scored only ones against Chelsea in his whole 6 years in England and that was the header in the 2008 UCL Final... imagine playing 6 years in the EPL without netting them ones? even FA cups.. haha man Cristiano's Record against Chelsea is far shittier than Messi's

3 Likes

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ellabae:
They will also cut ur pant and bra join abi u no watch their last match?
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by OluDare01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Ronaldo has only scored a goal against Chelsea; that was in the UCL final in 2008.
Get your facts right before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by bencarson007(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
careytommy7:
Messi is scoring a hat trick today.
Who wants to bet this?
me messi no goal
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Ellabae(f): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Qsscruz:

You bet?.. You surely ain't the everyday girl..
Lol jst kidding
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Ellabae(f): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bantam:

They will also cut ur pant and bra join abi u no watch their last match?
hmmm not cool. Someone cannot joke again grin
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Ellabae(f): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bamz:

Which ticket? meal ticket? undecided
yes meal ticket wink
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ellabae:
hmmm not cool. Someone cannot joke again grin

Lol all na joke na,so pretty gals also punt.
Wats in ur slip let's go Green together grin
Re: Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against by Ellabae(f): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bantam:

Lol all na joke na,so pretty gals also punt.
Wats in ur slip let's go Green together grin
Not telling you wink Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Chinedu Missing - Kano Pillars FC Declare / Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar / Shocking As Fans Fight Each Other In Argentina Copa America Match(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.