Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic (16432 Views)

Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by Olukat(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
"...laws of Bendel state"? shocked
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by buhariguy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
AishaBuhari:

Why is idiotic pigs of IPOB missing in you comment na
I don't want to be ban.

Even the day I quoted myself with idiotic pig of Biafra, I was banned.
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by Sagamite(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
AishaBuhari:
In Nigeria politicians parades themselves as gods - The essence of democracy has been defeated.

Nonsense

Before you quote me just know that I read the post and did a thorough comprehension and comparasm before commenting.

You are a gullible moooron!

Next time use your brain and don't fall for the deceiving headlines of useless, lazy and dumb Nigerian journalists who want to sell you crap so they can buy garri and epa to eat.

The driver was charged of 2 counts:

1) Driving against traffic.

2) Driving without a licence.

You read dumb headlines and start commenting like the cretin you are.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
When the government conveys drive against traffic, it is normal abi? Does current Nigeria under APC and Buhari's administration have laws to be obeyed.

Until Nigeria government itself obey the rules of laws, citizens will not obey anything.
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by Angelb4: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
NOC1:

did you read the article? you people should stop jumping into news without comprehending what is in the article.

90% of those that comment on posts here don't read the write-up, esp when the post has an element of politics

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by Maj196(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:
See his face like engine oil.
Aswear u get am grin
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by chuuxxy: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Litblogger:
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by Fortune5588: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pls what does "surety in like sum" means? I have been hearing it for some time now and i don't know what it is.
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by crazysam001: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:

Shet mehn
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by bedspread: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:
grin grin grin Abeg which of the engine oil? Is it Mobil, Forte, Toyota oil or condemn oil!!
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by Litblogger: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
bedspread:
grin grin grin Abeg which of the engine oil? Is it Mobil, Forte, Toyota oil or condemn oil!!

Condemn one for killing soldier ants grin
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by FabioPeter: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
A portion of the road is under construction, motorist have to share a single lane for a stretch of the road.
The road is usually free of traffic and it’s unlikely anyone will violate traffic rules on this road save for a good reason.
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by vonlogon: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:

I want to be on your side, not because you insulted the governor but because that particular route has become popular for one way commercial drivers to escape the long drive to the next turn. This is known to law authorities in the area who are feeding fat on the settlements from these drivers.
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by ejimatic: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Is wrong driving not taking place in the whole country? Do law enforcement agents in the country care about this? How many road users in Nigeria have drivers licenses?why is this man s case different? All because he is a victim of circumstances......what if the governor was not involved would he be taken to court?we still have a long way to go in this country!
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by maestroz: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:

Eleke eebu
Re: Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic by Aarenaija: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Profkomolafe:
grin progress Raji ti ni problem!

E don enter am ; double wahala.

3 Progressive offences:
Obstruction of traffic
Driving one way
Expired drivers licence.

Progressively entered trouble

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’re Still Studying Obasanjo’s Letter – ACF / Tribunal: Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Atiku, PDP / Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.