Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (48258 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Sinof(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2018
lordraiden:
Once I hear that my john Thomas will start warming up for the serious away match
My Brother Na Man U Be. Same Here

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Liberator007(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2018
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/girl-tells-dont-want-girlfriend-come-beat-oo-note/

True Or False ...

Happy Birthday To Me (cc, lalasticlala "

8 out of 10 times, that is a YES sign. She just needs assurance that your "girlfriend" wont beat her up grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by otega007: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2018
a girl has said that to me and see did not get her
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Yinxies(f): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Jackipapa: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2018
PrincessNazor:
grin finals kor semi finals ni

Eleyi gidi gan ni oooooo
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by iluvdonjazzy: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2018
hahahahahaha you are very correct.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by BioTeck: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This line girls usually use it juz to make sure if u really have a gf sha grin

But ofcurz a lot of men will deny it as they want to eat some NUNU aside from their main chic grin

Your username is for real? Are you a Succubus?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by friendl: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Yes
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by franchasng: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This line girls usually use it juz to make sure if u really have a gf sha grin

But ofcurz a lot of men will deny it as they want to eat some NUNU aside from their main chic grin
anytime I read your comment and the other female handle @pocohantas or sth, I can't stop laughing, very funny duo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by skillachy(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Really! so i have gotten several green light all these while and am dulling it... Oh Charly! Thank God i dull o, my destiny meter for dey read LOW!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by kmaster007: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2018
I concur
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Teeboi56: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Usjimy:
Baba, you're into the finals already. 2nd leg na walkover. Sure game. Except you dull like PSG
Correct u got it

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by joeGH: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Girls n their coded language shaa... Sometimes u need to do rocket science to decode.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by RexTramadol1: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Sagamanje

That means the girl is trying to know if you are currently on someone's payroll

Before she demystifies the mystery and adds misery.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Beedude(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2018
donkilidon:
my brother its not all the time o,i have heard that a couple other times and what it actually translated to was shes not ready to start anything. before you rejoice be very sure of her stands so as not to over jump and shoot your self in the leg
Unless U Dont Play Ur Cards Right.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by enonche85(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Anglojosite7:
What is NUNU?

Bweast or bobby! grin
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2018
franchasng:
anytime I read your comment and the other female handle @pocohantas or sth, I can't stop laughing, very funny duo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2018
Anglojosite7:
What is NUNU?

grin

Meehnn...i forget the term in pidgin..it cud be KPEKUS.. lipsrsealed

I hope i spell it right tongue
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by dtwums1: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2018
""...Are You Single and ready for True love? Meet The Partner of Your Dreams...""

Let the matchmaking begin.
Let the courtship begin.
Let the Love Overflow..
Let it lead to engagement...
Let it Lead To Marriage..

CONTACT ON WhatsApp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615....

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by samsam2019: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2018
DWJOBScom:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Never knew this
you aren't a legend then
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by archstyle(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
;DLol... Really I dey hear am wella ooooo
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Joizy(f): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
and I just said this to someone some days back.��� buh it doesn't always b wah u r saying. sometimes u gotta play even for d whole season nd still come out 0:0
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
A very pure mind like mine can't stay on this corruptiblicated thread. I'm out and pls don't beg me.

grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by babajide2010: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
I think that was just like chelsea and barca match .....undisclosed so wait for second leg
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by successfulfavor: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Speaking from Experience.... You are on point bro!!!!

Especially Igbo girls!!

Abeg I am not feeling fine....

Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/girl-tells-dont-want-girlfriend-come-beat-oo-note/

True Or False ...

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Paulagada: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Make enough money and u will see girls tripping for u instead of u doing d old style of "I LOVE U". When it comes to women money answereth all things.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by oglalasioux(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
donkilidon:
my brother its not all the time o,i have heard that a couple other times and what it actually translated to was shes not ready to start anything. before you rejoice be very sure of her stands so as not to over jump and shoot your self in the leg

100% of the times a woman says this she is ready to date you. If you don't know this you are learning.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by durasome(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
very correct.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Anglojosite7:
What is NUNU?
NUNU milk dat 1 wid a red sachet wid a kid jumping,

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by clemmonce(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

True Or False ...

very true... she is interested in you... if you like her just fire down nah straight road be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.