Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend (42632 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
haaibo guysgringrin

Lol, whatizit?.
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by LeSudAfricaine: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, whatizit?.
nithetha ngezi "balls" gringrin

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
nithetha ngezi "balls" gringrin

LMFAO, it ain't me , nguye grin.
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by LeSudAfricaine: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, it ain't me , nguye grin.
you are the accomplice grin,grin

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
the irony is you sound stupid yourself

Lol, I ignored him coz I know who's behind that moniker. The copy and paste dude, who always gets bytch slapped by Jayceon grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you are the accomplice grin,grin

grin grin
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I ignored him coz I know who's behind that moniker. The copy and paste dude, who always gets bytch slapped by Jayceon grin.
You mean Lezz?

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayceon:
You mean Lezz?

Who else? Lol.

I'm just waiting for one of them lame poems now , lol.
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lionessza:

Who else? Lol.

I'm just waiting for one of them lame poems now , lol.
Lol I hope he stays away...for his own good

anyway! how are you finding our new president?

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jayceon:
Lol I hope he stays away...for his own good

anyway! how are you finding our new president?

The leader of the 5000 monikers is tryna choose which one will respond next with the latest Botha news in 2018 grin grin.

Lol, you know I hate the guy. I'm still mourning the death of democracy which he calls the "new dawn " lol. Anyway, I will start talking badly about him in 2019 grin for now he's done nothing bad , so I'm being unfair lol but I know.....

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lionessza:

The leader of the 5000 monikers is tryna choose which one will respond next with the latest Botha news in 2018 grin grin.

Lol, you know I hate the guy. I'm still mourning the death of democracy which he calls the "new dawn " lol. Anyway, I will start talking badly about him in 2019 grin for now he's done nothing bad , so I'm being unfair lol but I know.....
That's what happens when one doesn't have hobbies

I noticed you hate the guy,many weeks ago I saw you and Jin in a brural debate about him and ANC politics,would you have preferred if we were stuck with granny Nkosazana? tbh I think it was wise for the country to choose a businessman who won't have to steal from the state like the last idiot we put in office

I guess we will all start talking in 2019.for now I have no problem with the man as long as he doesn't add a venda part in our national anthem,imagine the longest anthem in the world grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 5:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Jayceon:
That's what happens when one doesn't have hobbies

I noticed you hate the guy,many weeks ago I saw you and Jin in a brural debate about him and ANC politics,would you have preferred if we were stuck with granny Nkosazana? tbh I think it was wise for the country to choose a businessman who won't have to steal from the state like the last idiot we put in office

I guess we will all start talking in 2019.for now I have no problem with the man as long as he doesn't add a venda part in our national anthem,imagine the longest anthem in the world grin grin grin

I will respond to you in the foreigners chillout joint .
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by mkpurumma090(f): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2021
jerflakes:

Why you carry matter for your head?

Your wish will never come true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.