Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend (42578 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by HeWrites(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
A Facebook user has shared photos of a young couple who recently got engaged.

Apparently, the boyfriend, a 16-year-old teenager from South Africa, popped the question to his 15-year-old girlfriend, and she said YES of course.

She shared the photos of the engagement and wrote;
“Ma 2000 a nyalwa lenang���������. Roja dinama hle ��� Girl = 2003. Boy=2002. See what yal do to these kids when you say age is just a number?��������” ��

https://torimill.com/2018/02/16-year-old-south-african-boy-proposes-to-his-15-year-old-girlfriend-3.html

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
I just ran outta what to say honestly undecided

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by BlackAdam55(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
there headache

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by anayolity: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nah fvck still dey sweet these ones... eh go soon clear for their eyes

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Until divorce do them apart grin

It's probably a ring from a party packet or maybe I'm jealous. LOL!

Not really, I just don't believe this is even a legit engagement. They're either delusional or seeking attention. No parent would agree with this.

17 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Litblogger: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2018
He just saw a ring that fit her finger and thought it was cute.

12 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Fweshspice(m): 2:27am On Feb 21, 2018
both of them are mad if this is true.....

buh wetin concern me sef?

5 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Not really, I just don't believe this is even a legit engagement. They're either delusional or seeking attention. No parent would agree with this.

Lol, delusional they are . I doubt they even know the legal age for marriage .

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, delusional they are . I doubt they even know the legal age for marriage .

Ane? Craziness. The guy is looking a bit older for his age imo, on top of that he's still thinking of getting married. Stress will have him looking 50 before he even hits his 20s grin

6 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ane? Craziness. The guy is looking a bit older for his age imo, on top of that he's still thinking of getting married. Stress will have him looking 50 before he even hits his 20s grin

Lol. I think he is young , but might have started using beer at an early age grin. That's why he thinks he is a man now. Lol, mid life crisis by 22 .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol. I think he is young , but might have started using beer at an early age grin. That's why he thinks he is a man now. Lol, mid life crisis by 22 .

I also think he is young, perhaps he's just hard living as you say. Most kids these days are looking way too old. Isende ages you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Oyindidi(f): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2018
They don't know what they are doing.
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I also think he is young, perhaps he's just hard living as you say. Most kids these days are looking way too old. Isende ages you grin

Ja , they do look older. The ones in high school, you would swear they are done with varsity, looking for a job grin. Lol, what is isende age?.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Lionessza:

Ja , they do look older. The ones in high school, you would swear they are done with varsity, looking for a job grin. Lol, what is isende age?.

I'm saying isende liyagugisa. Please don't make me be more descriptive & crude lol.

Anyway yes, they look like bo Ta "Something". What's funny is that, since they're aging before their time, now they think everyone is their age mate because thina nto zakudala be looking young & gorgeous grin When a little boy in his school uniform tries to hit on me, in my head I'm like: "Boy, while you were in diapers, I could speak whistle" grin You remember mos in our time whistling was everything. You could tell the difference between your BF's whistling & somebody else's. Kikikiki.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Opentokwowledge: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm saying isende liyagugisa. Please don't make me be more descriptive & crude lol.

Anyway yes, they look like bo Ta "Something". What's funny is that, since they're aging before their time, now they think everyone is their age mate because thina nto zakudala be looking young & gorgeous grin When a little boy in his school uniform tries to hit on me, in my head I'm like: "Boy, while you were in diapers, I could speak whistle" grin You remember mos in our time whistling was everything. You could tell the difference between your BF's whistling & somebody else's. Kikikiki.
Sexagenarian much lipsrsealed shocked

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Sexagenarian much lipsrsealed shocked

Hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Opentokwowledge: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha grin
I hope you'll forgive all my iniquities ma'am. I had no idea!
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Lionessza(f): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ liyagugisa. That's descriptive enough grin.

Yeah , these young boys don't have shame tjo. Can you imagine some school boy " I'm sure your man has a potbelly, I bet I could do you better" lipsrsealed . Jesu! grin. Not even their uncles have this boldness, it's scary.

LMAO , Them checking days tongue. Lol, ofcourse" bantu's "whistle can never be like that of "njongo" there must be some uniqueness to it lol.

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by donstan18: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Both of them should kneel down and wait for me.

What nonsense!

Cat proposing to rat!

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by medolab90(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Chelsea fans how market tongue
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Mac2016(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2018
Chai...see sweet tight kitten. The hotness of her thing don make the guy marry her sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by jerflakes(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why you carry matter for your head?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I hope you'll forgive all my iniquities ma'am. I had no idea!

Lol, now you know tongue
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by flowe247(f): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2018
what is this world turning to?
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by tstx(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2018
okay
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by holluwai(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2018
I guess time will tell.
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by devigblegble: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2018
I only came to read the comments of those that will blame Buhari for these act too
Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by Opentokwowledge: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, now you know tongue
Takes two steps back and takes a bow.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend by flowe247(f): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / 35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.