Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka (13634 Views)

Nigerians Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria - Daily Trust / Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options / Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by NaijaMutant(f): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by ipreach: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2018
Who believe this?

Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by gbishman: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2018
You don't have to wait till then to visit a psychiatrist you are already over due.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Smily202(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2018
R
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2018
PrettySatan:
The two have never been friends from onset.

And our Lord Satan does not like peace..
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Reference(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Me too. Even if I injest all the coke in Colombia.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by kabarka(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2018
leofab:
Have your torn you Green card yet?

Immediately I saw the topic,this is just what I have come to type.thank you angel.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Newpride(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2018
U said something related during donald trump election saying if he wins the election that u will tear ur US passport and that u will never go their again.
But sir u couldn't do so when Trump eventually won the election but rather u change tune.
Obj doesn't u in whatever he does politically
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2018
I don't believe this jawe
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Opentokwowledge: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2018
"People like us are meant to sit somewhere" ... Give big Uncle Wole a gourd full of palm wine pleaaasse!
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by dfrost: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2018
eleojo23:
All these our elders that swing from side to side like pendulum sef undecided

Don't mind them. That was how one was telling me to read. In his words and voice, "Read, young man, read". Imagine?

Knowledge does not rule the world or solve a problem. Wisdom does because without wisdom, how can one apply knowledge? Common sense also helps.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by eagleeye2: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2018
you don't start again, Unku Wole.. Na so you talk the other time say you go tear tear your Green card.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by kabarka(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2018
theJournalng:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/soyinka-get-psychitrist-examine-ever-join-obasanjos-coalition/amp
This man should just keep his mouth shut to save his little remaining reputation.
Stop gambling with politics,its not your thing.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2018
yarimo:
Mr SOYINKA Don't bother yourself about Coalition for Nigeria movement, it is already dead on arrival grin grin grin

Let soyinka tear his American passport 1st then we will take him seriously. I support anyone that will set Nigeria free from the shackles holding it down
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by mekonglobal(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Ok, he said, we should present somebody and rally around him, i would suggested we present Seun Osewa from this end, but he is always in hiding, of all my years in dis forum i hvnt for once seen his image, come seun what are u afraid of are u that ugly? secondly he is tribalistic, so maybe we present Nwaamaikpe?

1 Like

Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by dfrost: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2018
PrettySatan:

Maybe Baba took Prof's gf or vice-versa. cheesy grin I remember when Baba called him àparò, which is correct. Meanwhile Baba is a megalomaniac. angry
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Yinxies(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2018
comos:
I will only believe Soyinka if he tears his green card
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Nackzy: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Is like this man doesn't knw he's already a mad man... He was busy campaigning for Buhari in 2015...Today am Happy you are buying fuel for your generator 190/liter
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Psoul(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Uncle, tear u Green Card first before we start listening to u
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2018
LOL, its been a bad few days for the PigDiots: first its was OBJ himself turning around and praising PMB, then Ohaneze pledging their support should he stand for election and no now Soyinka more or less shooting down OBJ's 3rd force coalition.

Question still remains; its 12 months to elections where are the credible candidates that can withstand the Buhari tsumani of popular support and defection fro other parties to the APC?
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by asawanathegreat(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2018
Cat and rat has never been friends b4
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by marvin906(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2018
this man talks too much undecided undecided
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by PataAlhaja(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2018
seniorgozman:
You are mad already for giving us PMB

How did he give you PMB?

Did he give your father 100 naira to vote PMB? ... or did he drag your father to the polling booth to vote for PMB?

Oloshi! grin
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2018
... I won't be surprised Wole join this group. Soyinka has a bad reputation for eating his own words. He's really an enigma.

2 Likes

Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by sapientia(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2018
I already took you there when you supported Buhari
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by FemiAdeboye(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Good talk from Prof.
The stoppage of prebendalism by the present Buhari's administration is the major catalyst which precipitated Coalition for Nigeria Movement as masterminded by former President Obasanjo. Only the fools cannot see the trick. Those who love Nigeria will love the new foundation for new Nigeria which Buhari's administration is laying.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by bedspread: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2018
PrettySatan:

And Your Lord Satan does not like peace..
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by donqx: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2018
really
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by BIXYBABE: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Bihari till 2023,,,,,,,,,,, baba carry go....... D wickedness of those who vote for u in ur first term will also make me vote for ur 2nd term
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by lagosrd: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2018
The same way you said you will destroy your American passport if uncle Donald Trump wins abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force / Buhari’s Overambitious Supporters, A Danger –kukah / Vigilante Group Raids Forest, Arrests IPOB Members Who Attacked Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.