Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka (13632 Views)

Nigerians Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria - Daily Trust / Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options / Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement Launches In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2018
YOU WERE ALREADY IN ONE THE MOMENT YOU SUPPORTED BUHARI. MTSCHEEEWWWWW. NONESENSE
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by okenwa101(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
NA TODAY!!!!
HAVE YOU TORN YOUR US PASSPORT, ABI TRUMP NO WIN AGAIN ? !!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by our9ja: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2018
He will soon come out and deny ,being part of the Coalition Just the way he did about his Green Card
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by sirley(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2018
the Proff. talked true

and u come talked about tearing his green card

what actually is ur frustration when the truth is reveal??
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Sagamaje:

Oga Ade , the real message is that your god Cowhari the dullardino is a failure we Nigerians will send back to Daura to feed his gay cows by 2019
kikikiki as if you have voters card. grin
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by enonche85(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2018
Oga we have heard dat line from u befor,...that how u said u will tear ur green card if Trump wins US election. tongue
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by 7ran53nd: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2018
Oga don start again. Na so you say you go tear passport one time like that o make I stop dia for now.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Cityguy: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oga, seeing psychiatrist is no big deal. It's when you are certified deranged that it becomes gbege. I thought being a professor denoted being educated.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by hollywater: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Failed prof.that said he will cut his America passport if Trump wins.Jas he done that?
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by archstyle(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol .. This baba again ... Rest biko
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by IamGoke(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
So much stupid comments in the first and second page.
It bothers me when youth are no more thinking critically!!! Look at how they were commenting just to make ftc or graze the frontpage.

When Donald Trump said that they developed America with their sweat and blood why don't you guys sit down and meditate on that statement

You want a developed country and you are not ready to meet up with its exigency!!!!

Thanks Prof for beig elaborate!!!

-Gotten but not forgotten!!!!-
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by SOFTENGR: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
leofab:
Have your torn you Green card yet?
That's still fresh in our memory. Don't mind the coward.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by reality1010: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
theJournalng:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/soyinka-get-psychitrist-examine-ever-join-obasanjos-coalition/amp
From where r u speaking?All d comments u made on Trump election have been forgotten,abi?You want to decieve Nigerians again.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Paulpak34(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
We are calling for REVOLUTION in this country. We are rily tire of our leaders nd elders in dis natiom
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by chr123: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
When u later join u will say it was a figure of speech

1 Like

Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Sunnah1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sagamaje:

Oga Ade , the real message is that your god Cowhari the dullardino is a failure we Nigerians will send back to Daura to feed his gay cows by 2019

He fail in every aspect including releasing your god Zakzaky the ass fucker.
Re: Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka by Aurobindo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Antagonist to the core... after criticizing Jonathan and his family now Buhari regime that he was supporting can he come out and say any thing good about this regime? Psychiatrist should do the job now for seeing Buhari regime to be perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Summon Malami To Face Panel - Ibrahim Magu / The Politics Enabling Banditry In Nigeria / Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.