Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death (29004 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by handsomeyinka(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2018
pretty16:
But this is really bad. That ppl have to be flown abroad for medical treatment. What are our politicians doing? The Youths in this country need to wake up. This old men need to retire. And give the young generation a chance. They should stop recycling themselves in power. angry
My sister,may God help us in this country.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Its Fucking None Of My Business If He Dies, He Is Not Better Than D 43 Pple Wu Were Killed In Zamfara, He Dies? So? Who Dat One Epp, Will His Death Stop Buhari From Portraying His Non Chalant Attitude To D Way Pple Are Been Killed In Dis Country?? Demonic President!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
She is quick to respond to president Buhari's family matters, but in silent mode when their ethnic cleansing foreign Fulani hires killers massacred innocent civilians over the zoo.

Is it not shameful that president Buhari cannot fixed functional hospitals in Nigeria under his watch but wasting taxpayers money on his son in Germany hospitals God punish Nigeria government and its leaders. Even in their graves.

Before, during and after 2019 elections, president Buhari himself will go abroad medical checkup.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by SOFTENGR: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
See face abeg
You are seeing what I'm seeing grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by gonkin(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Like father like son

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Bitterleafsoup: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
SillyMods:

So, they need to prove anything to you?

Oh, I see! Just like you demanded a video to prove PMB was alive when he was sick but you believed he was dead!

Many of PMB's haters have actually died since then. Many more will die before Yusuff dies. Take that to the bank.
Do you think this is Buhari?

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Emycord: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
THIS MARY MAGDALENE WHO IS MARRIED TO 5 MEN ALREADY. THEY HER PROFILE SAYS SHE IS FROM SOUTH EAST BUT NO SPECIFIED STATE AND SHE IS FROM ANIOMA WHO ARE MOSTLY FROM DELTA STATE. NEXT THEY WILL CALL HER A MINISTER FROM SE PLS DO THE MATHS WHAT ARE THEY HIDING ABOUT HER THEY ACCUSE GEJ OF BEING A DRUNK YET THIS WOMAN SLEEPS INSIDE ALCOHOL
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
gonkin:
Like father like son

President Buhari is a 419, liar, pretender, hypocrite, Fulani terrorists financier that is asking Nigerians to make sacrifices that himself is not making for Nigerians.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by chrischukszy01(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by kabrud: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
EternalTruths:
So the government can't produce a video to back up their claim.

Well, I wish Yusuf what his father wished IPOB and Shi'ites.
Lmao. Losing it faster than the speed of light. From Yoruba Muslim to Christian North and now Shi'ites (northerners). Very soon, sympathy will be extended to non Katsina state Muslims and Fulanis. Hold anything you see, the campaign must go on, logical or illogical, it doesn't matter. grin. IPOB and mumu talk are like bread and tea.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by kabrud: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Do you think this is Buhari?
I think that is Jubrin. IPOB and mumu talk are like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by famzynet: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
This woman will do anything to remain relevant. Shameless woman .
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by dalaman: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
SillyMods:

So, they need to prove anything to you?

Oh, I see! Just like you demanded a video to prove PMB was alive when he was sick but you believed he was dead!

Many of PMB's haters have actually died since then. Many more will die before Yusuff dies. Take that to the bank.

I know a veryyyyyyy big hater of PMB that was gleefully happy when they said that the president was dead last year in England. The guy is now dead while the president is very much alive.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by archstyle(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
OK
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by degamemaster(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Buhari is receiving a little of his reward here on earth through his son.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Gucciboss: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
dalaman:

I know a veryyyyyyy big hater of PMB that was gleefully happy when they said that the president was dead last year in England. The guy is now dead while the president is very much alive.

Bros.. I hope this is not another lie just to make yourself feel better?

The people that were killed in benue also include Buhari lovers if you check very well. Those that died in accident everyday also include Buhari supporters. Death will not spare anyone once it is the time.
Even you sef cannot predict tomorrow.

Nobody will die because he/she wishes another person death. Life does not work that way.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by dalaman: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gucciboss:

Bros.. I hope this is not another lie just to make yourself feel better?

The people that were killed in benue also include Buhari lovers if you check very well. Those that died in accident everyday also include Buhari supporters. Death will not spare anyone once it is the time.
Even you sef cannot predict tomorrow.

Very true. I am NOT a Buhari supporter. Just stating what I know and how crazy life is. The guy that died wrote Buhari off and was celebrating his death only for him to die before the president.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Gucciboss: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
dalaman:

Very true. I am NOT a Buhari supporter. Just stating what I know and how crazy life is. The guy that died wrote Buhari off and was celebrating his death only for him to die before the president.

That's why we need to be careful with whatever we are doing in this life. Supporting a president is not bad but supporting irresponsible and inhuman actions in any form shows a clear form of mental retardation. If someone erred let noone hails him/her. We should always stand on the side of humanity.
Thank you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Elbowroom: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
nawtyme:
Is he better than those who died in Benue?

Are you better than those who died in Benue also?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't wish my fellow man who has not offended me death.
But here is my prayer "oh God almighty,if Yusuf Buhari will die for me to progress then he must die"

That's my prayer: ur replies don't count
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Elbowroom: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
princechurchill:
Video or he is dead

Video of Nnamdi kanu dead body or its a lie
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
lauretta, lauretta,how many times i called you?stop all these gra gar wey u dey do. even the mama n papa wey get pickin never talk anything....all this your drama go end one day..if not in 2019, its 2023....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by gentlegenius(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ngokafor:

With these 'reactions' from the Presidency...the rumours might be true.
Yea... You may be right.
I don't wish anybody death sha, I don't also wish that hell should lack visitors.
But it is becoming a trend in Nigeria since 1999.
Obasanjo lost his wife while in power, after him, the next president (Yar'adua) lost his life while in power. After him, Jonathan lost his son while in power. Now that buhari has refused to die, his son decided to kill himself on a power bike. But let's not blame anyone, it God's way of punishing Nigerian leaders for the way they run down and loot the treasures and riches that God has blessed us with. Maybe the next polithiefcian that is preparing himself to rule and loot this country by 2019 should start preparing to lose either his life or an important family member.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by victorazy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Elbowroom:

Are you better than those who died in Benue also?
irrelevant question
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by semyman: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
princechurchill:
Video or he is dead
Has there be no dead members in your family since your realize your being? face your front
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
kabrud:

Lmao. Losing it faster than the speed of light. From Yoruba Muslim to Christian North and now Shi'ites (northerners). Very soon, sympathy will be extended to non Katsina state Muslims and Fulanis. Hold anything you see, the campaign must go on, logical or illogical, it doesn't matter. grin. IPOB and mumu talk are like bread and tea.

Take information and stop blaming games.

Come for Referendums for the restoration of Biafra republic, let IPOB go back to their Nation. Your animals kingdom's looters and foreign Fulani terrorists political ethics cleansers from the north conniving with some zombies politicians in other regions are chicken away from IPOB call for the referendum.

Nigerians are confused.

Ask yourself. "Why are our Nigerian elected government officials even the presidents are not equipping/interested in developing their Nigeria's medical sector in all the states?"

The other day one of your government lying officials said Nigerians are safe under Buhari.

Where are their children? Are they in Nigeria?

Why is president Buhari not treating his son in Nigeria government hospitals as his own sacrifice to Nigerians?

God bless Indeginous people of Biafra home and in diasporas.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by GLOBALX: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Presidency has reacted to reports that President Buhari's only son, Yusuf has died. It will be recalled that Yusuf suffered head Injuries and a broken limb in a ghastly motorbike accident a few months ago.

Special assistant to the president on Social media, Lauretta Onochie has described the reports as false, adding that the younger Buhari is alive and doing well. She wrote on Twitter;

"The news making the rounds regarding Yusuf Buhari, son of Pres. Buhari & Aisha Buhari is Fake.He is very alive, to their shame."

Yusuf was rushed to Cedarcrest hospital shortly after the accident. After spending some days where he was flown to Germany for further treatment but nothing has been heard again.

https://politicsngr.com/presidency-reacts-yusuf-buharis-reported-death-details/
Flown abroad because his father, the acclaimed Saint can not build a proper hospital to treat his son here in Nigeria. Foolish Nigerians and Nigerian leaders. The rich and powerful spend your money to take care of themselves and their families in a foreign land while you lot who are made poor by the rich die of sickness because you have been denied quality health care system. Buhari spent millions on Aso Rock hospital but wouldn't treated his son there... Average Nigerian can't even access the Aso Rock clinic. And yet some perpetual non-entity will still vote for this idiot... I mean same idiot who's being at the corridor of power for yesteryears. What is difficult in taking 10 billion dollars and building 3 world class hospitals in 3 regions of the country? Just can't imagine Theresa May or Donald Trump travelling to Germany for treatment or to rest because the health facilities in their various countries can't be trusted.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by kabrud: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
[s]
Jolar101:

Take information and stop blaming games.

Come for Referendums for the restoration of Biafra republic, let IPOB go back to their Nation. Your animals kingdom's looters and foreign Fulani terrorists political ethics cleansers from the north conniving with some zombies politicians in other regions are chicken away from IPOB call for the referendum.

Nigerians are confused.

Ask yourself. "Why are our Nigerian elected government officials even the presidents are not equipping/interested in developing their Nigeria's medical sector in all the states?"

The other day one of your government lying officials said Nigerians are safe under Buhari.

Where are their children? Are they in Nigeria?

Why is president Buhari not treating his son in Nigeria government hospitals as his own sacrifice to Nigerians?

God bless Indeginous people of Biafra home and in diasporas.
[/s]
Sharrap. Who gives a fucckk if god bless or satan curse IPOB? What is my business with them? Gerrout.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death by Elbowroom: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2018
victorazy:

irrelevant question

Hypocrite

But u wrote the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) / Aliyu Jafaru: Kaduna Assembly Rejects Commissioner Nominee Over Facebook Post / Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.