Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Yar'Adua Is Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua Is Die (12492 Views)

REPORT: Yar'adua Is Brain-Damaged / President Yar'adua Is Dull? / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'Adua Is Die by olarewajuv(f): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
yaaradua is die
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2007
wetin u dey yan fine girl "which one be yaradua is die" try correct ur englisg abeg

olarewajuv:

yaaradua is die

LOL
4 Play:

Seun will ban you
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Selection(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2007
Ya read it awhile ago, hope it's not true though. cry
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by kenod(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar'adua Dead

Wednesday, 07 March 2007

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Gov. Musa Yar’ardua is dead. While details are scanty, multiple sources who spoke to Elendureports.com confirmed the passing of the prince who tried to continue in the political dynasty initiated by his older brother.

The PDP is yet to make an official statement on the demise of the Katsina State Governor, however, we are confident in the sources we have spoken to on this issue. Elendureports.com had broken the news of the Presidential candidate’s ill health and how he was flown out of the country for medical treatment yesterday. One of our sources confirmed to us that the Governor may have died before arriving Germany. Other reliable sources have corroborated the story of our initial source.

Elendureports.com has spoken to many politicians this morning since this story started making the rounds. We can report that there is confusion within the political ranks as nobody knows what will happen with the presidential election which is scheduled to come up in April. There are indications that the 2007 electoral bill may not have been signed into law by Pres. Olusegun Obasanjo. A frontline politician who spoke this reporter last night said “to the best of my knowledge Obasanjo has not signed the bill.

We will continue to update this developing story.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by nkc(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yardua is Dead, Sources Say

Babangida Flag Bearer
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Badman888(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2007
I just got the shocking news from my boss two minutes ago! Please anyone with info on this should please post it! shocked shocked
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Selection(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar'adua Dead !!!

Read more, http://www.elendureports.com/
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar' Adua is PDP's Presidential candidate for the upcoming elections in April!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by nkc(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2007
Seun, just hrd from my boss , so i am asking peeps to know if any has any info.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2007
angry
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by kaycrystal(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2007
check out elendureports.com

yar'adua dead!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2007
The last I heard of this issue was that he collapsed in his house last night and was rushed to Germany! He has been suffering from a kidney problem.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by tobiit(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2007
This must be a joke, can u please giv another source sad
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by excel12(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by McKren(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2007
[size=16pt]This is turning out to be true oh, God help us ,    Option B if this is true is the pair below because the transition has to continue somehow.[/size]

Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by seunspice(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yes, Yar Adua is dead. I once told a friend that the coming elections would play out a drama series not heard of before in Nija, even the acclaimed english premiership and the tele novellas that have taken hold of our TV sets would be nothing compared to what we are about to witness in the forthcoming weeks and months. I can see the hand of God in all these,
Can i get a witness?
I really pity Yar Adua, but you know what i feel he should not have allowed himself to be pushed.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Rhea(f): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by agboifo(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2007
Unfortunately it seems to be true! May his soul rest in peace!

When I first heard he had been flown abroad via Air Ambulance, I could only feel pity for the poor fellow who allowed himself to be used by Obasanjo. Everyone (and especially himself) knew he was not well, yet, both Obasanjo and himself stubbornly insisted it was not so. I always knew Obasanjo choose a weak pair so that he could continue teleguiding the nation after May 29. Anyhow, I do not mean to speak ill of the dead, so I pray that God accept his soul in heaven. He was after a child of God, like all of us are!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by freelance(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
Alhaji Umaru Yar”Adua who was said to have collapsed last night is confirmed dead in a German Hospital where he was flown at about 8.30pm yesterday night.

May his gentle soul rest in Perfect peace.

RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by ov: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2007
olarewajuv. pls stop spreading rumours o. but is still may be through. u can read more at http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070307/ap_on_re_af/nigeria_elections_2
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by UncleLeem(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2007
what happens to our don't rock the boat puppet vp in waiting?
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by McKren(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2007
Sorry for Yaradua, his death will be regreted. The transition must go on while an otopsy is conducted to ascertain the cause of his death, because I have seen all levels of desperation and conspiracy in this country in the past 12months and nothing should be ruled out while invetigating the cause of his death. Both the PDP and the opposition must be scrutinized.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by oyinboaja: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by kitaun(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2007
Erm, so some of us are being vindicated, so sad!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Badman888(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
Na wa, If its true that means the prophet who predicted the death of Bola Ige was correct then. He said Yar'Adua wont become the president of Nigeria if he does he would only last 63days in office
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by shutmouth(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar'Adua Is Die

Seun, please correct this thread title to:

Yar'Adua Is Dead or rename it Yar'Adua has quenched

whatever!!!
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by pimp(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2007
hi all, heard the same story too, a friend of mine just told me from abuja. well guess God is in control of things and Nigeria will surely get the best leader. cos for me im not quite comfortable with a very sick man that goes abroad every now and then as our leader. its just a way for the incumbent to get his purported third term with or without the consent of the masses. (fact that pdp board of trustees having so much influence in govt and the chairman being the incumbent. its all a game they play on us.)

Razorr saw ur profile, quite a gorgeous pic u have. mind giving me a shout : onpaulito@yahoo.co.uk, 08022227378
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by ov: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
shutmouth. u de craze o grin. even me no know whether na broken english or english we de SPOKE grin for naija land
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by BigB11(m): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2007
Forget politics and forget OBJ.

This is a very sad news.

I still hope this is not true.
Re: Yar'Adua Is Die by Razorr(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2007
I'm suspecting he was assasinated and there would be a nice cover up as usual! Nawa for naija o! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised / Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu / Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.