Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group (16623 Views)

COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by bencynthgreat: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
donsimo:
Lol, she has the money to buy any spot.
African man with black brain and their way of reasoning sha.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nonaira1: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blingblings:
Why wont Buhari appoint this woman? Nigeria needs her best brains but nepotism wont let the daura man do the right thing

The thunder wey go fire you is still doing push up.

How dare you insult NOI like that by suggesting she be appointed in this dullard's administration. How dare you? You owe NOI a huge apology.
They aware good with that kemi nonsense abeg. Allow them to keep their change and stop insulting the princess like that. Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nonaira1: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
galaxy2020:
She's Africa's best not even APC'S blackmail can change her destiny.

When you're blessed, no one can curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by erico2k2(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
ArcFresky:
This OP shaa, how did APC try rubbishing her reputation?

Nah U dey ask this kind question ? ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by NSK4U(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
just so happy for this wonderful woman of integrity, God bless you as you continue to make African women folk proud
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
victorazy:

even to buy your father blokos grin

With that kind of money she can buy half the men of niara to fu.c.k some sense into your brain.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
bencynthgreat:

African man with black brain and their way of reasoning sha.

Lol, and you are the white man who reasons better lipsrsealed.
Still living in a black country and still can't make it better?
SMH.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
alexhimself:
buhari is a fool for not arresting her

He can't she has money, information to blackmail, friends in higher places, also those who worked with her in multinational corporations would not want light to shine on their activities and names, this could start probes in there more observance countries so the would have called him to order and come to a compromise.

You can't pull down people that are well connected and smart, I mean look at the number of people who believe she's innocent and should be given a medal.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by victorazy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
donsimo:

With that kind of money she can buy half the men of niara to fu.c.k some sense into your brain.

badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
freeze001:

Good question! All those ne'er-do-wells that cannot respect their betters but try to bring them down in their usual incompetent manner

Never do well's you say, let's meet, then we will decide who between us is better.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bobby4090:

Greatest Black Woman Alive(My Foot) that presided over the greatest looting spree of any black nation.

Was it under her watch as Coordinating Minister of Finance that a certain other woman name Madueke looted billions of dollars yet she concealed it and kept quiet hoping they write off the theft once they win re-election.

God bless you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good Evening All...

I am a recent graduate of University of Benin and awaiting Nysc. Due to the lingering Nasu strike which has deferred service to late this year, I would be available for any Internship or Blue collar job for the next 6months or more in Lagos. I possess the requisite management and technical skills for effective transactions or dealings within an organisation, and also possess great interpersonal skills. Please any interested employer or recruiter can please chat me up or reach me either through my email or given number.

Number: 08117652066, 08142752421.

Email: Elvissaiboye@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Sincerely.

Elvis.

P.S. such offer should be within Alimosho or Ikeja L.G.A.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by mywells: 12:23am On Feb 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
They accused her of running Nigeria's economy aground yet she keeps getting awards and appointments abroad. ARE APC LEADERS NOT MAD?
APC leaders are clueless starting from Tinubu,Lai,hell rufai,kyari to buhari,if this woman was included in their change message I think the sky could have been their starting point,2000 yes to come no woman would attain what okonjo has achieve from the North ASAP.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by successfulchima(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Keep the good going

Check www.realzinks..com
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Lipscomb(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2018
undecided how ? This group is an organization which is not make any decision regard to Commonwealth the group is anti Queen which will not see the light of day.
kettykings:
is this woman the greatest black woman Alive ?

May she live very long to see her desire on her haters
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by bencynthgreat: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2018
donsimo:

Lol, and you are the white man who reasons better lipsrsealed.
Still living in a black country and still can't make it better?
SMH.
No doubt, negativity is associated to u. u bribe ur way through every fvcking thing that's why u believe before every sane man or woman moves a step forward he or she must bribe.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
bencynthgreat:

No doubt, negativity is associated to u. u bribe ur way through every fvcking thing that's why u believe before every sane man or woman moves a step forward he or she must bribe.

Lol, I didn't make the system,
Dude. Chill out. Fix the system, even attempt to and I would gladly give up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Assembly Summons BUA For Acquiring 50,000-hectare Land Without Paying / Power And Money. Which One Is Greater? / Thieves Stole Money In Senator’s Car, Says Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.