Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (41003 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by pittoilet(f): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2018
Lobatan is when your boyfriend dumps you after tatooing his face on your body.

More gist @ http://looknaija.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-dumps-girlfriend-tattooed-face-arm/

lalasticlala, mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by sehin79(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2018
haa wahala dey ooo,well if people like her no dey laser removals shops no go get work,
so there must be a fool for wisdom to be useful.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Pubichairs(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy get her a pressing iron...money and infatuation made her gullible..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Brooke60(f): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2018
I pray for our ladies that do stuffs like to to have sense
And those that are thinking of doing it, may sense fall on you

A boyfriend for that matter!
Guys will always be guys

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

Chaaaiii..this is juz savage sha.. cry

But girl don't worry, u can always create with something else out of that ugly face on ur arm..Juz give it to the best tattoo artist he/she can surely create something more meaningful like "JESUS LOVES ME, YES I KNOW" tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
This reminds me of when Nas tattooed Kelis' face on his arm.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by eleojo23: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
It was bound to happen
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by judecares1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
i love men who has self discipline.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by mayowascholar(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
shoo
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Authoreety: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Truh be told, the guy no try

D babe no try at alll at alllll

D babe may hav done that to use in broadcasting the guy as her bea MAKE HIM NO FOR MESS UP..

But I love being a boy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
bbb
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by willian10: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Won ti gba Penalty lo throwing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by weirdtee: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Get her an acid.E go wipe the tattoo comot in seconds grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Mferah: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
End of the story
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ehn! it is simple na. Just use eraser and clean it. undecided undecided undecided

#indeliblefoolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
lolzzz....... Dis man Wicked sha.

Na Cashew she use Do am??
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Gamesmart: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by omooba969(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
The chick is not bad, bet the guy's had enough. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by FluidQueen(f): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Firstly, rude much?
The dude has conceited boldly written all over his fugly face.
Whatever happened to being totally mature/AdultISH after a mutual break up? Rather than painting her a hoe to the public in the confines of bad sarcasm.

Secondly,girl, you could easily wipe that face off your arm by just re-tattoing. Or just remove everything with laser surgery. Easy peasy! You'd be alright, eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mynd44:
This reminds me of when Nas tattooed Kelis' face on his arm.

And still got paid on top of it. That Kelis babe was cold tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by queenethedibor: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
It was dumb initially

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
This one na bad market for the lady cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by hollah123: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
that's d price she got to pay for being stupid

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stupid things ladies do for love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by fasho01(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
All those stunts nor getting pregnant for a guy is no more guarantee for a future together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
chai zimbabwe gal. Now this one* waitin for ps4 gal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by Liberator007(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
pittoilet:
Lobatan is when your boyfriend dumps you after tatooing his face on your body.

More gist @ http://looknaija.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-dumps-girlfriend-tattooed-face-arm/

lalasticlala, mynd44
grin grin grin grin Which sensible girl tattoos her man's picture on her? The girl did all that to probably try and stand out amongst his many other babes. Well, she has outlived her usefulness. As the guy said, anybody who picks her should have fun for free or pay if there is an agreement. That shows the lady sef na ... Nvm

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by nairavsdollars(f): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
mgbeke
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mumu raised to power 100
Re: Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm by PrettySleek(f): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol see wahala! She just use her hand cause trouble. Who would want to date a lady with the face of her ex on her arm? grin grin
I dey love o but I get sense grin love with sense abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.