Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (50414 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by HeWrites(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
This Beautiful Nigerian lady, named Stephanie, just posted new photos of the tattoos she just Got well its that of her boyfriend’s face on her arm in Abuja… whats your take??

See some reactions below;
victormichael70; When he breaks up with you or the relationship fails! That tattoo will become an edifice of sorrow, I hope it’s a “temporary” tattoo

bolzaefx; Lmao .you no see the big chain for the guy neck …you go know say na Iya last hope be that ..she prolly never Thot she could snag someone like him …

veekeyluv; I don’t know why ladies don’t learn from other victims!!! Even to tatoo hubby face sef this days is risky talkless of boyfriend…well-done!!!

_ade_nike; If they ask them to do through a little pain for there parent, they will refuse to but can go through pains of needles for the sake of a man that might not even marry them. Rubbish

deola_wambi; Please I’ll be waiting here till when the guy break Up with you so I can help you tattoo the remaining RIP under it

bebo_abosede; Just pray the guy doesn’t break up with u, cos i don’t knw why u would tattoo ur body for a guy u are not married to.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-tattoos-her-boyfriends.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Treasure17(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Boyfriend and not your husband. I pity you

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Divay22(f): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Some ladies are just dumb
They'll never learn. sad sad

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by mikejj(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
tongue see this one u wont go and confront herdsmen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by EOOJ(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:

As in ehhhh... They just never learn!!!

18 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by pocohantas(f): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
After break-up, she can always add it horns, fangs, an evil grin & a decayed nose, all on a bloody face. That's if it's permanent.

She should say it's an antagonist from a fictional-horror-love-story smiley wink

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Blackhawk01: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
She try. Love in high places cheesy grin

Olori Timmy Cash people. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by richythePH(f): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy see this one cheesy

she go tattoo the face of guy wey go soon dump her for a sex doll for her body cheesy

some girls mever learn

32 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Homeboiy: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:
how far dear
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Divay22(f): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
amani63:
how far dear
I'm good and you
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by tyup(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
when we say Ladies are so daft they will come for our head. can you just see

13 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'm quite sure she must have had countless abortions for him too, at the end he marries her best friend.

Common sense really is not common.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by donstan18: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
She's scared that one day her boyfriend might buy a sex doll and send her to the guest house for him to have privacy with the sex doll.

She's wise grin grin grin Power of sex doll.

What a woman can do, a sex doll can do better.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by satowind(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is love

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by RandyLewis(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
How can she be so stupid

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
HeWrites:
This Beautiful Nigerian lady, named Stephanie, just posted new photos of the tattoos she just Got well its that of her boyfriend’s face on her arm in Abuja… whats your take??

See some reactions below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-tattoos-her-boyfriends.html

I only want to see the one on her kpekus...
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by OCTAVO: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by EOOJ(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
pocohantas:
After break-up, she can always add it horns, fangs, an evil grin & a decayed nose, all on a bloody face. That's if it's permanent.

She should say it's an antagonist from a fictional-horror-love-story smiley wink

Wicked grin grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by HeWrites(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:
cheesy cheesy see this one cheesy

she go tattoo the face of guy wey go soon dump her for a sex doll for her body cheesy

some girls never learn

Never... Correct the typo
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by sekxyqueen(f): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
oloshi..
boyfriend weh get girlfriends..

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by KrystosCJ(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Did she tattoo his face with those evil fingernails?
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
She's in love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Chukazu: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
He must be a Yahoo boy or Malaysia boy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by tigonana: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Oponu ni lady you saaa.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by anyimontana(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lol...something a sex doll can't do for u....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Demonicide(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hope are case will not endup like the story Pastor Olukoya told us some months back. Those who knows that story understands what i am talking about.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by sexdoll: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
All because of sexdoll.

chai. grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
why... why...why did u do dat bitch
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by DollarAngel(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Na Yoruba Girls dey do this kind thing
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:

To even remove Is costlier than the tatoo either that or she just does another tstoo to cover it..
Why are women so dumb for goodness sake? Dem go just dey sell us cheaply .mscheeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.