Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

VIRAL; How I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIRAL; How I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Son (2965 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIRAL; How I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Son by Vicdayz(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2018

The rate at which family sexual occurrences is really is moving is at an high rate and should be put into consideration.

A woman from texas which name is been withheld tells GISTVIC WORLD of how dissapointed and surprised she was when she caught her mother having sex with her son.

She says

" On the day the incident happened, it wasnt planned for me to come back home from work, but I had no choice because I forgot an important document which was needed for an Important meeting with a foreign delegate. Also, i planned on seeing my Son who had complained of stomach ache which stopped him from going to school that day.

As I got back home, I felt something odd but couldn't really get hold of it, but as I went to my son's room to check on him, I was shocked to see my mother having sex with my son. Bleep!!! it was damn annoying . I was heart broken and was down for days . I had no choice than to send my mother packing and also put my son on house hold and allowance shortage.

Later, I discovered that the stomach ache was a lie and a hook up story.

NA WA OOOOOH!!!!!!

Source; [url]gistvic.com[/url]
Re: VIRAL; How I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Son by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2018
The boy is into that grandma pussy grin How do you even start this kind of shìt without feeling awkward?
Like really, a grandma? Come on!

1 Like

Re: VIRAL; How I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Son by lollarj(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2018
rubbish lies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIRAL; How I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Son by Sierusvirus(m): 7:17am On Feb 22, 2018
It does happy all the time but codedly. Just send her packing straight on.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Mistress Sent Me Their Nudes,i Feel Like Ending His Life / Arewa Men! / If You Have An Ex, Pls Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.